Knights of Virgia (For Coltshan)

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She releases him, looking him over, noticing the markings on his face and neck. She reaches out, running a finger along them. "Were..were you corrupted like me once, or did the order give you these marks?"

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"I was born this way. Like pus in a wound it will fester, growing unchecked until I go mad or simply drop dead." I explain to her.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
"But..you helped me.." Her expression looks saddened, knowing that she doesn't have the magic or the ability to be of any help against the corruption. "Is there truely nothing that can be done? What if we find a healer, or maybe even the priestess from my village.." She hesitates slightly after saying this, you can tell she's not fond of that idea as much. "I..I know I won't be welcome among my people. However I owe you my life, and the woman who turned me may have a means to help you.."

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"The corruption is normal expended through sex and emotion, though i cant do either unless my body and mind are ubchained."

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
"Unchained?" She seems confused, her head tilting softly to one side. "Did the Order put some kind of spell on you?"

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"They wiped my mind of feeling and castrated me. They blocked my recieving and giving of corruption. I show her red tattoos that are upon my body, forming rings of ink with no end like a bracelet.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She runs a finger along the tattoos "How could they be so cruel?" She looks rather angry "If they can do this, they must have a way to undo it. This is a horrible thing to do to a person. We should go find them! We'll make them help you..you don't deserve to go out such an honorless way."

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"They won't, and they would kill me if I tried. I'm supposed to be a tool, fire with controlled fire. My free actions guarantee death if discovered. Seems I die for the light or make a deal with the devil..."

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
"Well then I can think of only one option. We find a devil and make our own deal." She seems excited, an idea racing around inside her head. "We go back to my village, we find the Priestess of Lustelle, we get her to remove these markings and save you from a horrible fate.." she grabs you by the hands "I owe you my life, and whatever I can do to save you I'll do!"

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
"I'd expect a fair bit of violence, you saw how I was. I would expect most of my kin are the same way..maybe even worse. With luck we can save them and you." She leads you west, walking you through the forest towards her village.

The walk is long, day quickly becoming dusk as the forest thins out. Eventually you both stop, finding a open area along the road to rest for the night. "This was much faster when I had wings, but we should be able to reach the village in the morning. You should rest, prepare yourself for tomorrow. I'll find some wood for a fire, maybe something for us to eat too if I'm lucky.."

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"If you want your power back, you can drink my blood, it's like a non alcoholic version of corruption. You use it like a tool, instead of it being apart of you."

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
"That's an amazing ability to have!" She at first seems excited by the idea of gaining her "perfect" body back, however she then appears to look ill after thinking about it more. "However it sounds a little gross to drink your...wait." she ponders for a moment. "Does drinking your blood not lower your corruption?"

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"Thats like saying drinking a little poison makes it less poisonous. It's still poison, and it's tied to my body and soul. Like rust on a blade. Anyway, you can have some of my powered blood.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
At first she seems excited, but she quickly seems to change her mind. Something in her thoughts making her quite sad. "I..want to. However I know that the village won't accept me in that form, even if I wasn't as corrupted. They wouldn't see me, they would only see a demon. That's how...that's how Rhakk saw me..." she begins to tear up again. "I'm sorry, I just.. I'll get a fire going." With that, she quickly makes her way towards the nearest section of trees leaving you to yourself.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She sobs softly, managing to gather a few sticks before you catch up to her. She stops as you come to comfort her. "I'm..I'm sorry. I want to help you, but I worry I may only add more trouble. The village..they know how I looked before. They saw my corrupted form when...when I killed Chief Rhakk."

She sobs harder "I..I wanted to be big and pretty and strong for him. The other wives said I would never be able to carry his children. I..I thought the priestess could help, but when Chief Rhakk saw me in my demonic form. He..he called me a monster, said he'd rather waste his seed then put it in me."

She drops the sticks wrapping her arms around you, crying even harder. "I was so angry..all I could see was red. Before I knew what happened I was squeazing his neck and he was still...and cold."

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"It's okay. He should have loved you for what's in your heart, not the body. Your very beautiful to me. In either form. I will not say what you did was wrong, for what right have I to judge you." (Do you use Discord?)

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She seems to calm down "Thank you..hopefully we can find a to help you after all of this. You've already done so much for me.." she let's go of you. "Go rest, I'll be okay.." she goes back to collecting sticks and branches for a fire.

It doesn't take long before the simple clearing looks more like a camp sight. A good sized fire burning brightly in the night, a small collection of fruit on a platter made of tree bark sitting between the two of you consisting of berries and some small apples. A pile of spare wood to keep the fire going through the night. Felini is as close to the fire as is safe, she hasn't had clothes since she initially attacked you. Not shy about her body, but easily susceptible to the cold of the night. She gazes into the fire as it burns. "The village will thankfully have some clothing and gear I can gather before we go after the Priestess. That way I can be a better companion, make my pledge a bit more useful to your cause.."

(Sorry, no discord. Sorry for being off so much, hectic the last week.)

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She takes the jacket with a smile, moving closer to you. She wraps the jacket around herself, then snuggles up next to you. "I know you probably don't feel any of this..but I hope you understand how much it means to me." She closes her eyes, resting her head against you.

The fire flickers with the cool night air, the sounds of the forest dulled by the crackle of burning wood. As if the world was entirely at rest, however this is not the case. From the blackness of the night, just outside the fire's light you can see it. A slender tall figure, the form covered in cloth and shadow making it hard to distinguish any of it's features save for a set of four red eyes below a hood.

"Well issn't this adorable..." The figures voice is feminine, but you can hear the demonic taint to her words. The exaggerated S' in her speech are almost serpent like. She keeps herself at a distance as her eyes gaze upon Kilini. "..a broken tool of Virgia, and a disscarded toy of the orc. Such poor broken things.."

Kilini shoots up from her spot next to you, her hand quickly pointing to the figure. "That's her! That's the priestess!"

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"You are mistaken priestess, I am not broken. I've never bore emotions, therefore it cannot break what it never had." I stand up.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
"Unbroken maybe...but you bear their markss." She takes a couple steps forward, the light showing more of her figure. She's slender, most of her body hidden beneath a heavy black robe. The front open from her face to her feet, exposing a small amount of cleavage between her breasts and her uncovered female sex. What you can see of her skin looks smooth, her face is feminine and pretty, even with her four red eyes. One of her hands slowly rises to point at you. "Like chainss they weight you down, drain you, take away your full sstrength." She smiles, as her hand falls back to her side, her tongue slithers out of her mouth, long and purple, tasting the air like a reptile. Slipping back into her mouth as she speaks. "I can tasste you both..ssmell your flawss, the corruption that'ss building in you like a boiling kettle with no way to whisstle.." Her gaze moves back to Kilini "..and the maiden, sso eager to pleasse.." She turns back to you, running a finger between her breasts. "I bet it would be a gloriouss thing to behold, watching you usse all that pent up lusst on her.."

Kilini quickly interrupts. "He's better than that! He would never.."

The priestess laughs "Never what? Never have you? Never ssuccumb to base urges? I smell hiss blood, and if not for the lack of a cock, he'd fuck everything with a pulsse."

Kilini readies herself, preparing to fight with her fists if she has too. "You won't win! He's stronger than I was, he's stronger than you!"

The priestess slowly raises her hands, seeming to surrender. "I'm a lover, not a fighter...I don't make people monsterss, I only give what their heart desiress. They make monsterss of themselvess." Her snake like tongue flicks back out, her red eyes fixating on you. "Sso what liess within yours?"

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"Chaos...an caged beast fear by sheep for fear it would consume them. Like a gelding they reined it in and made my merciless a mask to act as pawn and watchdog...If my heart is woke from it's rugged fossil, I as I am now will be no more."

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
"A beasst caged is a terrible thing..." The priestess moves closer, her arms settling back to her sides. Her every step is soft, her words like wine to the ear. Kilini is powerless to it, and even thought she wants to stop the priestess from moving towards you, she can't so much as speak out. With every step you can see more of the serpent woman's form in the fire light. Her fair sun kissed skin, her soft red lips, her silky golden hair. "It iss a crime what they've done to you...they acted out of fear, took a man and made him a weapon." As she reaches the point of being able to touch you, you see into her robes that she in fact has four arms hidden beneath. One set of hands moves to settle themselves on your chest, the other reaches up and pulls back the hood of her robes. "A heart of chaos? Are you truly afraid to be yoursself, or do the wordss of the order instill thosse fearss?"

Even unfeeling you get a strange sense that she isn't hostile. Her face is more concerned than anything as she looks you over. "Lustelle may have given me my powerss, but I am only a vessel. I give form to desiress, make dreamss into flesh and bone.."

Kilini finally manages to break through her trance like state. "Please..please don't.." trying to plead with teary eyes. "..don't hurt him."

The priestess turns her head to look at Kilini, her hands still softly touching you. "I can only do what he wantss.." her gaze turns back to you. "What is it you desire?"

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
"Then balance iss what I can give.." her first set of hands still rest on your chest. The second set reaches down and takes you by the hands, holding them softly. "To achieve balance, I must first take before I can give..this will feel..uncomfortable." the priestess tightens her grip on your hands, keeping you from moving. Her hands resting on your chest shift, her fingers becoming ethereal and sinking through your armor and into your flesh.

You feel a shortness of breath, your chest tightens and you can see the excess corruption seeping from your body through her arms. You see her muscles ripple under her skin, her eyes glow brighter and two black horns slowly grow out from her forehead. You feel yourself grow weaker as the priestess seems to only get larger and stronger. "Almosst...done.." Just as you feel the world start to spin, her hands retract from your body. Instead they now help to hold you up, keeping you from falling to the ground.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
The priestess seems even more empowered after draining a good portion of corruption from your body, her skin becoming more scaled and her frame larger in size. Her hands shift to your middle help hold your weight up. Even with this power, her face seems strained as if trying her best to keep everything under control while continuing her work to help you. "..and now..for change.." Her ethereal hands move to the red tattoos on your body, her fingers tap in like a needle to a vein. Her hands drawing the binding magic from your body slowly as you see them slowly form into her own flesh. You start to gain small bits of strength and feeling back, working from you finger tips and toes all the way to your middle. You can feel her hands shakily holding you as she continues. As she seems to draw the last bit of magic from you, she suddenly releases you. After taking a few stumbling steps back, she falls to the ground.

Felini quickly rushes over to catch you and make sure you're okay "Lord Illasaer..?" For the first time you can feel her warm soft skin against yours. Meanwhile the priestess is laying in a fetal position on the ground in obvious pain. She squirms and winces as her body fights with the conflicting magics.