Knights of Virgia (For Coltshan)

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
In the legends of old, humans and monsters lived side by side in relative peace. Sharing their cultures and resources, some even sharing their beds, working to better the lands for all races. A peace that lasted for generations. This world would thrive until the forces of darkness and chaos would corrupt it from within.

Cultists who worshiped Lustelle, the dark goddess of lust and excess, would bring her presence into the world. Her taint spreading across the land and turning people and monsters alike into mindless sex craving animals. Lust became envy, envy to wrath, and the world turned on itself. Armies of raiders and slavers took who and what they wanted and killed those who resisted. The kingdom fell to the chaos and it seemed all would be lost to it.

It was then the Knights of Virgia were formed. Brave men and women who overcame this corruption, found the source of Lustelle's taint and banished it from the land. The land would slowly break free of her corruption, but it would be too little too late. The races blamed each other for Lustelle's presence, and each decided to stand alone in the end. The Knights of Virgia continue to stand, Knights Errant against the forces of corruption. Wandering the land to ensure that Lustelle's cult would never be able to return.

Decades later, the world has regained some sense of sanity. Some races still hold grudges over past wounds, but others have managed to look past those times.

On a wooded trade road deep in the realm of humans, a young woman is under attack. Human in form with fair skin, she is youthful and pretty. Her braided golden hair falls to her back. Modestly dressed in commoner clothes which cover most of her appearance. She sits on the dirt trade road beside a toppled horse cart. The horse has long since run off, scared away by the monstrosity looming over the girl.

The monster is also feminine in form, but massive. Standing at 8 feet, with dark purple skin and long black horns. Muscular but not in a masculine way, with loose black hair hanging down to her shoulders. Her facial features and mild tusks make her look like an female orc, twisted with demonic properties. She's completely naked, leaving her large perky DD tits and pussy easy to see. A pair of bat like wings drop from her shoulders. She eyes the young woman like a dog does a bone, filled with lust as she drools like an animal. "Pretty little things like you shouldn't be alone in the woods. There are monsters about.." she laughs.

The demonic woman grabs the girl by her ankles, pulling her closer. The girl struggles, kicking and fighting the best she can, however the creature easily overpowers her. Holding her down, the demonic beast rips away the lower part of her dress and her panties. Eyeing her prize, the gold haired woman's sex, waiting to be taken. The girl cries out "No! Get off me!" Her cries only met with more laughter. The beast meets her gaze, still on top of her while holding her down. "Oh I'll get off...and by the time I'm done you'll be my little fuck puppet." Little do they both know they are not alone, and a hero is close enough to hear the commotion ensuing on the road.

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
Hearing the commotion I head towards it, my stride and demeanor kept in calm. Approaching, he made nary a sound as his sword was in hand. Such a man without fear or emotion was called a eunuch, a child left to die because of their corruption, the extremists of the Virgian order had his tainted genitals removed and all his knowledge would be that of war and servitude. The purple-black markings upon his face and neck held a low glow for he had no way to expunge the slowly building corruption in his body. Yet still he nary held a thought about it, even if it would one day kill him.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
The hulking demonic woman is too focused to hear you sneaking up on her and her prey. She holds the young womans legs apart, lowering herself to lick and suck at the blonde girls pussy. She gasps and struggles, but hasn't the strength to fight the beast off. It doesn't take long for her to submit. The beast girl plunges her tongue even deeper, eagerly licking at the girly fluids leaking out of her.

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
With zero hesitation I plunge my blade into the demons neck, a tiny smile forming as I gain the only sense of joy i could from bloodlust.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
The demonic beast doesn't even see you until the last possible moment, far too late to react. The sword sinks to the hilt with a wet 'shlump' like noise. She roars with anger, throwing you and the girl to the side as she stands back up. The sword still stuck in her neck. She gurgles, flails and grasps at her neck, her eyes look panicked and angry. She grabs the sword by the hilt and pulls it out, throwing it to the ground. Black blood leaks from her mouth and neck wounds. She grasps her neck, falling to her knees, she looks close to death.

She then smiles, her eyes turning up towards you. Her hands glow and smoke with dark energy. Her woulds seal themselves, some form of magic, her gurgling stops and her voice returns to her. "You little human shit! I'm gonna make sure you regret that." She stands back up, baring her teeth at you. "When I'm done you're going to wish I made you a slave.."

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"I already am." I say coldly andkick my sword up with the tip of my boot and grab my sword. I waste no more breath and attack, my speed and attack meant to cripple enemy extremities and deal the most damage, the blood excites me a bit more. This would be suuitable to my desires.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She charges forward with a roar, as she closes the distance a quick flap of her wings picks her off the ground and over your head. She snatches you up by the shoulders, taking you off your feet and throws you into a nearby tree. Landing heavily back on her feet.

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
My body barely registered the blow is my body corruption was burned off like fuel to power my resistance to pain, injury, and exhaustion. As soon as I hit i immediately went to close the distance and clip her wings.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She's fast for her size, and whatever dark power is flowing through her seems to bolster every aspect of her. Her very smell is tainted by the powers of Lustelle. She let's you close the distance, and as your sword swings to take away her flight, she barrels forward. Your sword strikes true taking her left wing off at the joint. However at this range you're within her reach. She grabs you by the midsection and tackles you to the ground, planting herself on top of you. Holding you down by your forearms, sitting on your stomach. The blood from her wing drips down her body on to the ground. She's freakishly strong, like fighting a bear that's trying to fuck you. Yet her skin is like fine silk to the touch and she smells like chocolate dipped fruit. She smiles as she holds you down.

"I came here for her..but how much fun would it be if I can have both of you as my little toys. Goldilocks over there, I bet she'd love a strong adventurer like you to take her virtue.." she shifts her ass down to your groin, attempting to arouse and seduce you. Only to quickly realize what you don't have. "Oh you poor poor thing...no wonder you're so angry. They cut you like a bull unfit to stud..but that doesn't have to be." You see the magic from before take affect, a smoking aura that emits from her nub of a wing. It takes a matter of moments for an entire new wing to sprout back out from what was left, as big and strong as the previous one.

"I could make you whole again..make every sensation an ecstasy. This world could be your play thing..."

Last edited:

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"It already is." I say and lunge forward to bite into her with my sharp teeth like a crazed beast. Her words and temptations were like noises trying to reach a deaf man.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
As your teeth meet flesh she cries out in pain. She lets go of you and surges backwards, her wings helping to gain some distance before landing about 20 feet away. Landing heavily on her feet, she growls and holds her fresh wound. "Why you little.."

Then she realizes that she hasn't seen the girl. Most likely having run off during the fight. She looks around angrily "Fuck!" Her gaze turns back to you. "I'm gonna rip your arms off and watch you bleed out!"

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"That's my line." I say and approach, this time I'll pierce her heart and end her regeneration.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She side steps, grabbing a thick tree branch and snapping it off with a twist, she clears off some of the leaves making an improvised two handed wooden club. She grits her teeth enraged as she charges towards you swinging the club at your head.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She's caught off guard as her makeshift weapon is almost instantly made useless. Able to react just quickly enough as your blade strikes her neck. It cuts through her throat, missing her spine by an inch. She backs off, holding her neck with both hands, her face looking distressed at almost losing her head. Blood gurgles from her mouth and neck one again. More black magic quickly working to seal the wounds, however it seems to be taking its toll on her.

She manages to speak while the magic reattaches her head to her neck. "What are you? Why are are you doing this...you'll ruin everything!"

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"Because you are a wild, rabid vermin. You hold no caution or care about those you violate. Your inhibitions would see the world a unbridled mass of chaos. Crops qwould fail, culture decay, and civilizatuion will rot. You'd be reduced to primitive tribes within a century." I explain coldly, "All because you can't use just a little bit of moderation."

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
"Lustelle is not one for moderation, she is lust in it's rawest form. She finds what you desire, what you crave and she gives it to you in spades..."

Her throat fully heals, letting go her expression changes back to anger. "Why would anyone settle for a cup, when you could swim in it instead!"

She reaches down and pulls a boulder out from the ground, slightly larger than her head. "..and if this world would fall apart, then she will be our Queen of the rubble." She heaves the rock with all her might at you, flying straight for your chest.

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
I dart forward and limbo downward, sliding upon my knees and spin to cleave her in two. "Because it lasts longer."

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Your blade hits true, carving the beast in two. It takes a few moments for the wound to register. Her face slowly growing more concerned. Her hands feeling around to try and assess how bad it is. As she starts to look down her weight shifts enough to cause her upper half to fall. She lands on her back, her face looking up at her lower half.

The creatures legs buckle and fall to the side. The smoking black magic tries to repair the damage but is unable to. The smoke leaks out of her wounds while she lies on the ground bleeding out, she stares up into the sky. Her body quickly begins to change, the corruption leaving her dying body. By the time it's done, the monstrous woman is reduced to only a little over five feet tall. Though it's hard to tell with her in two pieces. Her wings and horns are no longer present. The skin of her petite figure returning to a light shade of green, her hair to black, her green eyes full of tears.

"I..I just..wanted to be stronger..."

Last edited:

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
With the girl dying before him, Arrogan saw she was no longer a demon, but a person whom he was raised to protect and slit his wrist, making her drink his tainted blood as he used his corruption to rejoin the two halves and mend them seamlessly before retracting his wrist. He felt weaker, but did not care, it was what he was raised to do. He had sort of unorthodox honor. "Get up girl, and find strength in yourself. As I have. My skill and strength is that of a man, only now have i ever used my tainted power."

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
The orc girl doesnt seem to realize at first what happened. It takes a moment for her to realize that she can feel her feet again. She blinks a few times, seeing you standing above her.

"Wait...but..you..we.." she slowly stands back up, getting a feel for it again. She is in fact short compared to most women, even more so compared to orcs. She still seems confused, then her eyes quickly well up with tears. Her face scrunchs and she starts crying and hugs you. "I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to hurt anyone..." she continues to cry hard, little bits of snot leaking out of her nose. "All the other girls in the village kept making fun of how small I was. Then a priestess came, she was so pretty and..." she starts crying harder.

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"It's okay. I understand wanting to be like everyone else, to be beloved and accepted, and yet be found wanting in the end..."

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She let's go of you, wiping the mess she made off of your clothing and armor. Trying her best to clean herself up as well. "I've done so much harm, I can't go back to my clan. I don't have any money..not even clothes on my back, but I have my life thanks to your mercy." She then takes one of her fists and bumps it against her chest. An orcish salute of sorts. "I'm honor bound to your service, my life is yours."

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"Thank you, I am Illasaer,3rd hunter of Virgia." I grab her fist and kiss it.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She smiles as you introduce yourself, the first amount of affection she's felt in a long time. She is however confused by the gesture, mimicking you, she takes your hand back and kisses it as well. "Felini Rhakk, fifth wife of Chief Rhakk.." her smile quickly turns to a frown, looking down at her feet shamefully. "..fifth widow of Chief Rhakk.."

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"No longer, you are Felini Rhakk, friend of Illasaer Illaren, the Last Lord of Thaldia." The family name was belonging to the ruling family of the now dissolves empire of Thaldia.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She lifts her head back up, giving you a rather blank look. "That's a LOT of titles, I don't know if i can remember all of those..wait. does that mean I call you Lord Illsaear?" The more she talks the more excited she seems to get. "Do you have a castle!? I've never gotten to see one of those! Are they really as big as they say!?"

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"I'm without parts, enemies of my family made me a eunuch and gave me away to the Virgia order as a 'mercy'. So I've never been in a castle either."

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She gives you another hug, trying to help make you feel better. "As far as I'm concerned, you're better than any man I've ever met, parts or no parts."