Kiro Tamahime Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Your Steele is weird. And I say this as someone whose Steele aspires to be well over 10' of muscly psychic cybernetic doggie dickgirl.

I would call your Steele several degrees weirder but that's relative to my perspective. You will find that the word "weird" means nothing around these parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I would call your Steele several degrees weirder but that's relative to my perspective. You will fimd that the word "weird" means nothing around these parts.

Family drama is only fun from the outside. I don't see why you'd want to be in the thick of it.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Family drama is only fun from the outside. I don't see why you'd want to be in the thick of it.

Normal family drama usually doesn't have a possibility to result in incestual sexytimes. ;)

However, I actually singled out the wrong part of your post. It was meant to be the demsel part. I noticed it only now.  :p

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Normal family drama usually doesn't have a possibility to result in incestual sexytimes. ;)

However, I actually singled out the wrong part of your post. It was meant to be the demsel part. I noticed it only now.  :p

I've made my opinions clear on how much I want incestous relations with the Rival. My Steele is just unable to put the energy both into cutting through family drama to get to the delicious loving fucking of her cousin without having only dregs left to deal with drama caused by cute halfbreeds who are too dense to know that they can't be trusted to set out on their own without becoming more machine than dog or cat.

Bartran

Feb 9, 2016
I eagerly await the day I can bang Amara, and dream that dragging her into a threeway with Shade will be possible.

Honestly, the thing I most want from Amara is the possibility of either her knocking up Steele or the other way around, not necessarily even because I like pregnancy (I do, but not the point here), but because it would make the family web even more interconnected and awkward. Because I find Steele's suffering amusing. 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Honestly, the thing I most want from Amara is the possibility of either her knocking up Steele or the other way around, not necessarily even because I like pregnancy (I do, but not the point here), but because it would make the family web even more interconnected and awkward. Because I find Steele's suffering amusing. 

Quick edit, I can't read worth a fuck. Additional weird family tree shit would be hilarious.

Bartran

Feb 9, 2016
She already did. Shade has a daughter with her that is about our PC's age.

Whom we can fuck apparently.

Oh, I'm aware. I just want the fucked upedness of the family tree cranked up to somewhere around eleven. 

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Gonna go ahead and close down this incredibly off-topic topic. If anyone would like to continue it, please make a thread to discuss the tone of TiTS and content retcons / taste discussions. Feel free to link back to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.