How does the Honeypot perk really work?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
If the character's thickness is at or over 30, after a certain amount of time (every third day) or after orally taking in a load (blowjob, drinking semen/girl cum/milk), the thickness will reduce to 20 and the excess weight will be displaced into the breasts. Orally taking in loads will automatically go to the breasts. The extra breast size will affect milk output for the character when lactating. To reduce the the extra breast size gained from Honeypot, get the breasts milked (by hand or using a milker).

K

Krynh

Does the extra breast size stay, or does it decrease like if you're lactating and don't milk yourself?

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
If the character's thickness is at or over 30, after a certain amount of time (every third day) or after orally taking in a load (blowjob, drinking semen/girl cum/milk), the thickness will reduce to 20 and the excess weight will be displaced into the breasts. Orally taking in loads will automatically go to the breasts. The extra breast size will affect milk output for the character when lactating. To reduce the the extra breast size gained from Honeypot, get the breasts milked (by hand or using a milker).

How does that work if the pc is male?

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Does the extra breast size stay, or does it decrease like if you're lactating and don't milk yourself?

I believe that unless it's an actual action and scene the breasts stay the same.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It should work the same regardless of gender/sex, so any breast size will be affected. If the character is a honeypot, they will always be considered lactating--or at least able to lactate, I think.

The extra breast size will stay as long as the character does not get "milked"--which usually happens in certain events, such as using a milker (New Texas, Magic Milker), full-on hand milking/masturbation, or combat milk squirting. Due to the high milk output, I think all of the size is dropped at once when the milking happens, so the bonus honeypot size will be reset to zero after every milking. The honeypot size shouldn't be affected by scenes or blurbs that mention milking or lactation which don't actually "milk" the character of breast milk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
It should work the same regardless of gender/sex, so any breast size will be affected. If the character is a honeypot, they will always be considered lactating--or at least able to lactate, I think.

The extra breast size will stay as long as the character does not get "milked"--which usually happens in certain events, such as using a milker (New Texas, Magic Milker), full-on hand milking/masturbation, or combat milk squirting. Due to the high milk output, I think all of the size is dropped at once when the milking happens, so the bonus honeypot size will be reset to zero after every milking. The honeypot size shouldn't be affected by scenes or blurbs that mention milking or lactation which don't actually "milk" the character of breast milk.

I guess that means only the female version of the Honeypot perk is active and not the male one then.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I guess that means only the female version of the Honeypot perk is active and not the male one then.

Mechanically speaking, there are no different versions of Honeypot, just one--once a character gains the perk, its abilities will be attached with it. To gain honeypot breast size, the character must ingest fluids orally or have a high body thickness level.

If you are talking about what Dally has, the abdomen-swelling variety for honeypot drones--that Honeypot gene, how to get and manipulate it has not been written or implemented. I have no idea if an when it will happen.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Mechanically speaking, there are no different versions of Honeypot, just one--once a character gains the perk, its abilities will be attached with it. To gain honeypot breast size, the character must ingest fluids orally or have a high body thickness level.

If you are talking about what Dally has, the abdomen-swelling variety for honeypot drones--that Honeypot gene, how to get and manipulate it has not been written or implemented. I have no idea if an when it will happen.

Yes that's what i'm talking about.

I remember that early in design male with the Honeypot gene were supposed to have their balls swollen like the breasts. Shame that never went through.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Jacques. Are you geth? You're like a machine sir madame or inbetween.  

It is a mystery...

Yes that's what i'm talking about.

I remember that early in design male with the Honeypot gene were supposed to have their balls swollen like the breasts. Shame that never went through.

Yes, that was probably early in design in the conceptual phase--I think the ball swelling was made redundant due to 'Nuki Nuts, but I can't really say for certain. I'm sure male swelling will show up somewhere in the game's development if there's written content for it.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The Codex should have some mention of it if you're curious--Basically, it's either breasts for females, abdomen for males, or in rare cases females may have both. Of course, since Steele isn't a natural-born Myr of either sex, you can't expect Steele to have all the properties a genetic Myr would have, especially with a new-on-the-market cosmetics drug sold by Xenogen...