Jstar's Treasure Trove

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
No choice whatsoever. Shotgun wedding. Your mom and dad show up and see that he's knocked up their little [boy/girl] and its on. Super tense scene where your companions (you can select three at the start of the scene) have to fight off waves of kitsune trying to interrupt the wedding before Brother Sanders can complete it.
Really a surprise, since no one knows anything about Champ's parents. They were supposed to be dead or an orphan in most backgrounds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OmegaUmbra

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
For those that engage with Tetsuya's content, would you rather have the option to propose marriage to him, or is this something you'd like to see him taking the initiative on?
I would prefer if champ could take charge. Tetsuya is already one that initiates the proposal for a romantic relationship, so it's our turn.

But if you have spare time -- allow both. If some time passes, let him propose. But if a champion wants to take initiative before that time limit expires, let them take charge.

Also, not sure how are you going to write the marriage ceremony, but please make it gender neutral. I did not like playing the role of a woman as a guy.

Reactions: valkyr42

OmegaUmbra

For those that engage with Tetsuya's content, would you rather have the option to propose marriage to him, or is this something you'd like to see him taking the initiative on?
I'd personally rather he take the initiative. There's just something in me that gets giddy at the idea of how he'll pop the question and how romantic it'll be as an avid Tetty enjoyer :allears:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
No choice whatsoever. Shotgun wedding. Your mom and dad show up and see that he's knocked up their little [boy/girl] and its on. Super tense scene where your companions (you can select three at the start of the scene) have to fight off waves of kitsune trying to interrupt the wedding before Brother Sanders can complete it.
Really a surprise, since no one knows anything about Champ's parents. They were supposed to be dead or an orphan in most backgrounds.
What happens if champion isn't knocked up?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Tetsuya must propose... but the Champ must convince him to take the initiative, all the while thinking it was his idea. Done through a cunning series of dialogue choices and innuendo, with subtle hints, intimations, and the occasional blunt statement (high-risk, high-reward). The game needs more dialogue battles. When the Champ succeeds enough to make Tetsuya suspect it's what they want, but is convinced it was his idea... He proposes.
And then you can decline.

• Haha
Reactions: Malidica

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Would you rather propose marriage to him or see him taking the initiative?
Ideally, at a certain point in the relationship, he would hint that he would probably accept such an offer, then leave it up to the player. How do non-noble kitsune propose in the Old Country? Learning that and clumsily trying to emulate it would be my preference.

Reactions: Karakara

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
He should take the initiative as it's good when a character approaches the player as it makes them feel more lively, even if some people would not like not having that part squarely in their control.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Either/or, though if given the choice I think It would be better coming from him than from the champ.

Reactions: Tenalc13

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
I would love to see him take the initiative and propose to you.

Reactions: Tenalc13

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
BOTTOM!!!

On a more sincere note, I get it. But at the same time, we are the hero of this tale and one would think that they would also be willing to propose. Considering how our first attempt at wooing him was him shutting us down, I would like to have an option to do so again -- successfully this time.

Edit: Also champion can be a Kitsune of a higher standing. And there are plenty of stories, romantic and so one, where noble gets swooned by a warrior.

Edit, Edit: In the end, you are not in any way wrong in what you are saying. Sorry If I sound like that. I am just trying to justify my stance.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomuser222

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Taking a brief break from writing Tetsuya to write a repeatable encounter with the shortstack imp from the Knot Cave. I'm also considering the option of letting her be a Camp Follower. Brain has been cooked with real life things going on, and my hopes is that working on side projects will keep it fresh until I'm back at full capacity to write the bulk of Tetsuya's expansion content again.
IMG_2079.png

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Taking a brief break from writing Tetsuya to write a repeatable encounter with the shortstack imp from the Knot Cave. I'm also considering the option of letting her be a Camp Follower. Brain has been cooked with real life things going on, and my hopes is that working on side projects will keep it fresh until I'm back at full capacity to write the bulk of Tetsuya's expansion content
View attachment 36719
Damn talk about Devil's Food Cake!

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Please please stay on the follower path or make her a summon... or both. Both is good. She'd be a fun lust based summon. Be neat if you got something special with her if you choose the warlock path (betrayal). Another reason to be excited about the knot cave. I can't wait!