Jstar's Treasure Trove

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Ey, J, got anything interesting to report?
--Wink, wink-- --Nudge, nudge--
Drifa's first document is currently submitted. Also, I've been enlisted to work on a project. It's got a floof man, but I cannot go on much in detail on that. Also, the Corrupt Lupine Encounter is almost done being coded.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Drifa's first document is currently submitted. Also, I've been enlisted to work on a project. It's got a floof man, but I cannot go on much in detail on that. Also, the Corrupt Lupine Encounter is almost done being coded.
before I get my hopes up, can you disclose if this floor man is romanceable?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Someone commissioned Jstars to write a husbando Kitsune, or a male Kiyoko like how he put it. Pregnancy kink and bottoming for the player, the whole shebang.
So yeah, being a romancable kitsune NPC is the reason why he is coming into existence. Someone for us boy lovers to interact with and kiss all over. And I am all for it.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Someone commissioned Jstars to write a husbando Kitsune, or a male Kiyoko like how he put it. Pregnancy kink and bottoming for the player, the whole shebang.
So yeah, being a romancable kitsune NPC is the reason why he is coming into existence. Someone for us boy lovers to interact with and kiss all over. And I am all for it.
[My Longest "Yeah Boi"]

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Congratulation on the Corrupt Lupine encouter! It was fun, though now I feel the need to tie one of them up, drag them to the wayfort and introduce them to the behemoth.

(Seriously, stupid random getting-critted-three-times-in-a-row....)

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
So, does this Corrupt Lupine encounter already set the flags required to meet Drifa in a future update?

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
So, does this Corrupt Lupine encounter already set the flags required to meet Drifa in a future update?
It should

Congratulation on the Corrupt Lupine encouter! It was fun, though now I feel the need to tie one of them up, drag them to the wayfort and introduce them to the behemoth.

(Seriously, stupid random getting-critted-three-times-in-a-row....)
After my planned Lupine Dungeon Quest, you can potentially bring the pack back to the Wayfort to work for you.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Finally got to the corrupted lupines encounters. I enjoyed it; especially the silly mode version. It was pretty funny. Btw
the dudes that come out of the portal to rescue the PC.....I didn't get the reference. I think it's a video game character reference? Well, I enjoyed the Bigby rescue scene and the gaggle of references.
Btw, I played through the surrender/loss scene for the encounter several times (like 20 times) to trigger the rare variant (that was referenced in the public doc), but it didn't trigger at all. I know it's a low chance but I feel like it should still have triggered. Do I just have really bad luck or has it not been coded yet?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Finally got to the corrupted lupines encounters. I enjoyed it; especially the silly mode version. It was pretty funny. Btw
the dudes that come out of the portal to rescue the PC.....I didn't get the reference. I think it's a video game character reference? Well, I enjoyed the Bigby rescue scene and the gaggle of references.
Btw, I played through the surrender/loss scene for the encounter several times (like 20 times) to trigger the rare variant (that was referenced in the public doc), but it didn't trigger at all. I know it's a low chance but I feel like it should still have triggered. Do I just have really bad luck or has it not been coded yet?
The reference is probably Team Fortress 2.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Yeah. I think the probability is like 1 in 4 or 1 in 6 chance of seeing it.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Congrats on Drifa getting in! :D

Reactions: Jstar

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Congratulations, I'm going to enjoy checking out Drifa now that she's in!

Reactions: Jstar

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
I just finished the Drifa content and I ended up really liking Drifa! I didn't think I would like her very much since she seems to be more for dicked pcs. But I enjoyed building a relationship with her and the date scene was cute (the companion tidbits were a bonus). Plus the mutual petting scene was...mwah! Gosh, there is a severe lack of petting for pcs and I loved the mutual petting scene. That was adorable as hell.

My only gripe or criticism though is that I feel like Drifa fell for the PC really fast. From her talk scene, I was expecting maybe 2-3 dates to progress her romance (I'm not sure how the relationship flag is progressed/tracked), but it only took like 1 flirting and 1 date for her to confess her love to PC which I thought was bit strange. Now I wasn't expecting her to need a lot of effort to build the relationship like with Aileh (Drifa has a different personality from her) but I thought she fell for the PC way too quickly.

Also, a bit of the request, um is it possible for the mutual fingering scene when PC sex her for the 1st time to be repeatable for subsequent sex scenes? I thought the scene was cute and it was a bit sad I couldn't replay it. :(

I'll never get most of her content since I play vag-only champs (and I want precious Drifa kept pure and I like her petite figure), but I enjoyed Drifa overall. Looking forward to her expansion and the continuation of the corrupt lupine story!

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I just finished the Drifa content and I ended up really liking Drifa! I didn't think I would like her very much since she seems to be more for dicked pcs. But I enjoyed building a relationship with her and the date scene was cute (the companion tidbits were a bonus). Plus the mutual petting scene was...mwah! Gosh, there is a severe lack of petting for pcs and I loved the mutual petting scene. That was adorable as hell.

My only gripe or criticism though is that I feel like Drifa fell for the PC really fast. From her talk scene, I was expecting maybe 2-3 dates to progress her romance (I'm not sure how the relationship flag is progressed/tracked), but it only took like 1 flirting and 1 date for her to confess her love to PC which I thought was bit strange. Now I wasn't expecting her to need a lot of effort to build the relationship like with Aileh (Drifa has a different personality from her) but I thought she fell for the PC way too quickly.

Also, a bit of the request, um is it possible for the mutual fingering scene when PC sex her for the 1st time to be repeatable for subsequent sex scenes? I thought the scene was cute and it was a bit sad I couldn't replay it. :(

I'll never get most of her content since I play vag-only champs (and I want precious Drifa kept pure and I like her petite figure), but I enjoyed Drifa overall. Looking forward to her expansion and the continuation of the corrupt lupine story!
That's the hope and yeah, there's many things I wanted to do in order to make it feel longer, but my main limitation was the 100 page cap. So I had to condense things and even move other scenes into a 2nd doc. Even the date scene itself is a heavily condensed version of my original design in order to fit within the doc in an attempt to make her sex scenes accessible. In the very original idea, her date scenes wouldn't have been available until after the Corrupted Lupine Dungeon quest was done and that would've gone into establishing a mutual rapport of trust for one another. Alas, I was asked to make her sex interaction available at a relatively early interaction (within her initial release content).

I'm glad you like the character though, I absolutely intend to add more content for her in the days ahead

Last edited:

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Heya y'all. It's been some time since I've posted — been busy with the fox lad. Again, I come with another surprise: I've just finished roughly 20k word doc for Drifa. This means more interactions with the lovely dog-girl such as hugs and kisses. It's a small addition, only including one new sex scene (if you can find it), but it's stuff I wished to include upon her initial release.

With this content in the pipeline, it means there's stuff to look forward to while I'm writing the fox-man.

Thank you for your patience.

Attachments

• Drifa_3.png
    Drifa_3.png
    320.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Tetty003.png

Sup folks, I've been working Tetsuya, the foxen prince, and I'm at the point where I just have a couple of scenes left to write before I submit his content for review. I'm glad to see there's been an interest for him as a male love interest, or even as a friend. I don't have an exact estimate of when his initial document will be submitted. Once he's in the game, you can find him as early as after you beat the Floofhaus Dungeon. There, you can find him within the den.

If you wish to learn more about his content, $10 supporters of my Patreon can get a sneak peek into his content. The page is a bit messy and I'm new to the Patreon deal, but I realized that having an account as a source of income will help keep me funded so I can keep writing as a full-time gig. Every little bit does help and if you enjoy my content, please do give it a look.

Jstar's Patreon

Last edited: