Is there anything from this list that TiTS "needs more of?"

What would you like to see more of in TiTS?

• Transformatives

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Additional scenes for generic encounters (zil, raskvel, milodan, etc.)

Votes: 29 18.5%
  • A Manly Hetero/Bisexual Husbando of some flavor

Votes: 40 25.5%
  • More Dreams

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • More things to impregnate the PC's uterus(es)

Votes: 49 31.2%
  • More cuddles and knot snuggles

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
SPH? You kids these days and your fancy acronyms.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Yup, that is exactly how you start a PM conversation. Also, best of luck to you with writing the Manly Husbando Impregnates PC's Uterus dream.
Excuse me sir, but it will be a "Manly Husbando Generic Encounter Impregnates PC's Uterus with a TF" dream, thank you very much. :catte:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I thin part of blame is when something new for herms is added there are much bigger fanfares when something for pure females. Well it's slowly getting thou. Hopefully we wuldn't fall in moment when we start say here: no more pure female content ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Pauzi crewmember it could be athing I may reconsider donate whoever would help bring it to game asap...

Reactions: shadefalcon

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Preggophillies, there appears to be a lot of them on the site. I voted for it... since there wasn't any other option I liked enough. Really if there was an option that says filling PC womb/uterus will creamy filling until inflation I would have voted for that straight off without exception :p

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
lol seeing how I've read the comic... lol constant sex crazed (nympho) Puazi crew member. Sign me up plz :yes:
Exactly!
But I think it would be even better if the Puazi tried to resist her(What can I say, I dig females) inner urges and try to act normal/professional, but will give in if you tease her enough/she´s in the mood. Would be nice to a have that kind of gap. It would make the moments where the Puazi jumps on you/melts in your arms all the much better imho.

I still want a half-puazi start for my steeles.
Getting turned on by humans aside, I really love their designs and if possible ever looking like one would be pretty nice.

Also thread related (I´m not really helping with the thread derailments). I ultimately decided to vote for dreams. I decided to stay true to myself rather than decide between the top dogs.
Dreams are pretty great. They allow for plenty of freedom and impossible wishes :)

How is PC Preg beating husbando?
Not all that surprising really, judging by the amount of pregophiles.
I´m gonna be honest and say, of the two, I´d prefer more preg content, but I´d love for a husbando to appear to give this game some more diversity for the male npc supporters, even though it´s not my fetish.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I'm confused as to what a Puazi is, I checked the codex and got nothing, and have been saving Carbonado for later, if ya kno wat i meen.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I'm confused as to what a Puazi is, I checked the codex and got nothing, and have been saving Carbonado for later, if ya kno wat i meen.
I didn't remember the name either until someone mentioned InCase. "Xenobiology" or "Xenology" or something is the name of a comic about a race of aliens that have had to move to Earth as refugees. Due to a quirk of biology, the smell of humans is an aphrodisiac for them, and the main character is especially affected by them. It's a hot but kind of depressing comic of her life spiraling out of control due to being a compulsive human cumdump.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Puazi sloot comic for those interested - https://e621.net/pool/show/4769

Puazi sloot image just cuz I can :smuggo:
910d62b7bfa91e755efc7351fef14fc3.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well as long Pauzi is core race there should be only left to convince Fen it's git goood to make them as starter race for half-human Steeles.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I forgot how cute their designs were. If Pauzi make it into the game as a playable race, I think that I'd finally play something other than half ausar for the majority of the characters.

Reactions: Jongeedubs
Just the thought of a lady character that thrills with the scent of human and my unslakeable(is that even a word?)lusts is ambrosia.

Yeah, I'm on the same boat to work in more preggo content, but also want to state a desire to see multi-cock wielders getting a bit of love, to include nipple cocks.

Us spess kitsune get really pent up between honey pot mods, nipple dicks and a little Nuki nut cream between the warp gates! *^.^*

Yeah. I save scummed my personal snowflake Steele. :p

Reactions: shadefalcon

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Scentplay is something I'm interested in, but I'm not into overdoing aphrodisiacs or addictive substances. Don't ask me why, but I feel that a lot of "add x, get insta-randy whether you want it or not" cheapens the experience.

Last edited:

Timeagain

Aug 27, 2015
What I'd like is the ability for the PC to impregnate more ladies, but thats not on the poll. Preg content seems heavily skewed towards the fem PCs

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
What I'd like is the ability for the PC to impregnate more ladies, but thats not on the poll. Preg content seems heavily skewed towards the fem PCs
The PC getting knocked up means far less for the PC's partner than the pattern getting knocked up. As far as writing shit goes.

delana

Jan 19, 2017
how about a perk that allow bimbos act like bimbos (pretending) but with hi intelligence? OR, a perk that uses libido instead of intelligence to perform this special attacks? this to prevent some special not working at all because lack of intelligence.

also how about "hands free cums" as a hi tease inducing option, or maybe a special that will reduce lust and all that? and enable only for those with very hi fertility/production/libido/hi_lust stats? something like the quicky the gray goo performs in mid battle but as a special or tease attack for the PC character.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
I say more muscular amazonian females that don't discriminate against female identifying herms.

Or... you know... more muscular amazonian females in general.

But, not gating off one half of a PC character for how they identify would be great.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I say more muscular amazonian females that don't discriminate against female identifying herms.

Or... you know... more muscular amazonian females in general.

But, not gating off one half of a PC character for how they identify would be great.
Except there lot's of people complaining against pansexual NPCs and how it makes the game blend if if every character was pansexual...o_O