Is there anything from this list that TiTS "needs more of?"

What would you like to see more of in TiTS?

• Transformatives

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Additional scenes for generic encounters (zil, raskvel, milodan, etc.)

Votes: 29 18.5%
  • A Manly Hetero/Bisexual Husbando of some flavor

Votes: 40 25.5%
  • More Dreams

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • More things to impregnate the PC's uterus(es)

Votes: 49 31.2%
  • More cuddles and knot snuggles

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters

voltlunok

Jan 9, 2017
Spider Driders, with Spider Drider TF and Spider Drider specific scenes and SPIDER DRIDERS! (Are we sensing a pattern with me here? Cause I am!) idk, I always liked being a Spider Drider in CoC and would love to have that again. On that note, more Oviposition stuff would be fun (Super enjoying the Borthic stuff! *Drools*) and...maybe some more junk that's affected by if you are treated or not? I feel like for how much stuff went into the treatment, we didn't get as much out of it.

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
Spider Driders, with Spider Drider TF and Spider Drider specific scenes and SPIDER DRIDERS! (Are we sensing a pattern with me here? Cause I am!) idk, I always liked being a Spider Drider in CoC and would love to have that again. On that note, more Oviposition stuff would be fun (Super enjoying the Borthic stuff! *Drools*) and...maybe some more junk that's affected by if you are treated or not? I feel like for how much stuff went into the treatment, we didn't get as much out of it.

I feel like it fits CoC more than TiTS, but I do like it and maybe it could be used as an encounter in maybe a cave-like area like in Myrellion (I also like the idea of getting Preggo). Wrapping someone up and being forced to have sex sounds mine to me.

voltlunok

Jan 9, 2017
I feel like it fits CoC more than TiTS, but I do like it and maybe it could be used as an encounter in maybe a cave-like area like in Myrellion (I also like the idea of getting Preggo). Wrapping someone up and being forced to have sex sounds mine to me.
Eeehhhh, while I sorta get what you mean, we already have equivalents of the Bee morphs from CoC and we have the Myr ant morphs, adding a Spider/Spider Drider morph really doesn't sound that out there for TiTs, specially when you consider the fact we've gone to space, there's no real limit from there and nothing would really feel out of place cause of that. Least in my opinion. But yes, getting tied up in spider silk and getting egged sounds LOVELY!

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
Eeehhhh, while I sorta get what you mean, we already have equivalents of the Bee morphs from CoC and we have the Myr ant morphs, adding a Spider/Spider Drider morph really doesn't sound that out there for TiTs, specially when you consider the fact we've gone to space, there's no real limit from there and nothing would really feel out of place cause of that. Least in my opinion. But yes, getting tied up in spider silk and getting egged sounds LOVELY!
No I agree with you, I just usually associate spider morph with fantasy (MGQ for example); I did not say that its a bad idea, its mostly personal preference.
But yes, I would like it to be implemented cause its hot af

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I've seen the word pop up a few times but only in a hushed whispers sorta way. If it is the TF that I am clamoring for then bingo bango, gimme gimme. But I have not heard the word about it. So please do enlighten my good fellow!
It's a race of mineral-eating, metal-skinned spider people. A portion of which are "driders". There isn't a codex entry or TF item for them in the game yet, but there is an spinarran NPC in the game.

So the chances are that there is most certainly going to be an TF for them.

Reactions: Jongeedubs and Jhin

voltlunok

Jan 9, 2017
It's a race of mineral-eating, metal-skinned spider people. A portion of which are "driders". There isn't a codex entry or TF item for them in the game yet, but there is an spinarran NPC in the game.

So the chances are that there is most certainly going to be an TF for them.
Oh, her! Yeah! A TF item to her race would be fantastic! Would probably be my main if the Drider option is allowed too! (Though now I want sexy scenes with this lovely spider...curse you! CURSE YOU TO A THOUSAND FAPS!)

Also her Weavemail Coat is super useful! Fashionable and functional!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Oh, her! Yeah! A TF item to her race would be fantastic! Would probably be my main if the Drider option is allowed too! (Though now I want sexy scenes with this lovely spider...curse you! CURSE YOU TO A THOUSAND FAPS!)

Also her Weavemail Coat is super useful! Fashionable and functional!
Complain to Kinathis, her author.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But I need one, two or a lot of them as crewmates for my semen cock monster of a steele to be even remotely motivated to find all the probes and become chairman of the corp to quickly bankrupting it due to buying more shortstacks and the rarest one of all chief execution officer of tamani corp tamani herself!! :toot:

I not certain if Tamani is shortstack herself. She is modded human woman and do made whole company to enjoy fucking as much she can but I can't remeber how tall she's actualy. But would be hilarious to see PC been able to "collect" on ship even her. She seems to be one of rarer females as company oncers/leaders/etc. Rest seems to be all males.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
I not certain if Tamani is shortstack herself. She is modded human woman and do made whole company to enjoy fucking as much she can but I can't remeber how tall she's actualy. But would be hilarious to see PC been able to "collect" on ship even her. She seems to be one of rarer females as company oncers/leaders/etc. Rest seems to be all males.

My steele is nine foot something inches so everyone is a shortstack or shorty

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
My steele is nine foot something inches so everyone is a shortstack or shorty

I think the whole lack of shortstacks being that characters that fall within the range of 3-4 feet with some of them having large breasts proportional to their height/size or some that lack breasts or are on the small size themselves. There is a severe lack of short characters compared to the rest of the game and of course an equal amount of characters with small breasts.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
I think the whole lack of shortstacks being that characters that fall within the range of 3-4 feet with some of them having large breasts proportional to their height/size or some that lack breasts or are on the small size themselves. There is a severe lack of short characters compared to the rest of the game and of course an equal amount of characters with small breasts.

That is a true shame well atleast there is shekka and others of her race and that goblin woman which people have pointed out. Also where did you get your profile picture from?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
That is a true shame well atleast there is shekka and others of her race and that goblin woman which people have pointed out. Also where did you get your profile picture from?

Gelbooru, it's from taimanin asagi battle arena, which is I think the newest game in the series though it's one of those ones you play from your internet browser and is a card game from what I've seen.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Reaper113 For small busts I think with urge to go into hyper stuff it would be hard. For make short npc's or race it may be easier. Thou seeing race of shortstacks that have either huge breasts or cocks...well that would be certainly hilarious thing.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
@Reaper113 For small busts I think with urge to go into hyper stuff it would be hard. For make short npc's or race it may be easier. Thou seeing race of shortstacks that have either huge breasts or cocks...well that would be certainly hilarious thing.

lol depends on how big of a package you're wielding. I mean 12-16 I think would be considered hyper to small characters as opposed to 18 sized packages I think is pushing it. Get into the 20+ range and I think even normal sized characters would consider that hyper. Yes I know there's that one scene with Shekka where you need a excessively large package to get some uber hyper-play going on.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm quite he not mean this one fetish. But then again I feel he changing those of his most fav one fetishes each few weeks.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Why aren't there more of my highly specific fetishes?
You've kind of crystallized my anxieties thoughts here. So many people have asked for stuff not on the poll that I'm wondering whether I should have just put an option on there for "other".

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
my anxieties thoughts here. So many people have asked for stuff not on the poll that I'm wondering whether I should have just put an option on there for "other".

Don't worry about it, write what you wanna write. I think people are just voicing their ideas here, the poll ain't too important.

Also may I draw attention to the title "Captain Shitpost" under that man's name.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That thread is sort of refreshed what I want to be added to game I suppose. Thou weird since the orginal still around and kicking...maybe at start this one been about poll but we all long gone forgot and made it something else.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You've kind of crystallized my anxieties thoughts here. So many people have asked for stuff not on the poll that I'm wondering whether I should have just put an option on there for "other".
Yeah, sorry for the massive derailment. However, since you told us that the ideas that are currently on that poll are all things you know you'd find stimulating to write, you should stick to them.

I'm still salty about the most new-author-friendly option being dead last atm, but you can always cheat and integrate it with the winning one.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah Dreams would be best way to start writing. Or some really simple TF items that aren't full package one (aka not for make PC whole new race on the outside). But he could just always use results of pool as guidance and go for something other than the one that got most votes.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Well, I think that's cause it would be very difficult to sexualize shitposting on extranet forums. But...that's just my opinion on that question!
We have a very good (and smutty) representation of cam-whoring and live-stream events, complemented with a rowdy chat.
We can certainly run some events for in-game smutty forums, chat rooms ...or imageboards *shudder*.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Yeah, sorry for the massive derailment...
I'm still salty about the most new-author-friendly option being dead last atm, but you can always cheat and integrate it with the winning one.
Eh, don't worry about it, I just wanted to whine. I actually am probably going to try to do a dream as my first project to get a good feel for how the writing is done. I just need to figure out how to PM people on here first... Do you do that by selecting "start a conversation" on their page, or is that publicly visible?

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I just need to figure out how to PM people on here first... Do you do that by selecting "start a conversation" on their page, or is that publicly visible?
Yup, that is exactly how you start a PM conversation. Also, best of luck to you with writing the Manly Husbando Impregnates PC's Uterus dream.