Is there anything from this list that TiTS "needs more of?"

What would you like to see more of in TiTS?

• Transformatives

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Additional scenes for generic encounters (zil, raskvel, milodan, etc.)

Votes: 29 18.5%
  • A Manly Hetero/Bisexual Husbando of some flavor

Votes: 40 25.5%
  • More Dreams

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • More things to impregnate the PC's uterus(es)

Votes: 49 31.2%
  • More cuddles and knot snuggles

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A trap within a trap's dream.

Mother of god.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Now when you say rough cowgirl sex... I think my profile pic says it all.

But seriously, do you mean roughly pounding a cowgirl, or being roughly pounded by a cowgirl, or one of these two things except with anyone and you simply meant "rough sex in the cowgirl position?" Because I love all of the above.

Voyeur content with traps?

There long ago was mention on a scene with Del where you exclusively get used by the ladies in the bar to teach Del about pleasing women. If this gets your motor running I'd love a scene where women roughly face-fuck Del and Fem/Trap-Steele until they are drenched to the bone in quim.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Kinda curious what kind of husbando flavor you got on mind, any hints or ideas going on with that?
I didn't want to say anything about it, because it's so damn far in the future. Anything I say should be taken with a handful of salt, and not be viewed as a promise. With the legal disclaimers out of the way now: treated Ausar, AKA a "Hellhound", as I believe Fen has dubbed them.

And I would especially need to speak to the staff about this one of course, but I have also thought about a red myr drone who is trying to get off Myrellion. The drones aren't the manliest of men though, so I'm not sure if I'd count that one. That's also a pipe dream even in comparison to my other ideas.

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
More non-furry women would be nice
And I mean women, not futa
Also, femdom. Everytime it's a dominant female she's has either next to no content or it's a "female", aka a herm

Cowbell!

You can never have enough of that.
Well, then; I could always just go on a fortnight bender on New Texas if I was really spoiling for that. ;>
On a slightly more serious but just as silly note, I would love to see more sizey hyper like play, off the charts cumflation - and yes, dare I say it....

Pregg-o content.
All of the above I like to be the cause of, not necessarily having it happen to myself. :D *Shrugs* Predictable I would imagine from the likes of me.

Sounds like you should visit Edan on Tarkus and Haley on New Texas.

As I said, I don't want it to happen to me - but to be the perpetrator of such acts. :> I have played through their content and as extreme, off the hook as they are? Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh, I can and actually do better - I am addicted to VI's potency treatments on Myrellion. ^.^ Yeah, rather shamefully a tinkerer with Throbb and DendroGro too, so... <.<.....>.>

This Kitsune is packing, heavy...and wants to USE it. :D

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
As I said, I don't want it to happen to me - but to be the perpetrator of such acts. :> I have played through their content and as extreme, off the hook as they are? Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh, I can and actually do better - I am addicted to VI's potency treatments on Myrellion. ^.^ Yeah, rather shamefully a tinkerer with Throbb and DendroGro too, so... <.<.....>.>

This Kitsune is packing, heavy...and wants to USE it. :D
In that case you should bang a male Milodan! Pretty sure I wrote a bit for that.

In that case you should bang a male Milodan! Pretty sure I wrote a bit for that.

I will revisit and try now that I have the latest pubby build. As much as I like to lay paws on the females/femmy herms? I'll poke at a boy if it means I get to engage a little in self aggrandizement and teach a few haughty locals that an offworlder should never be underestimated. Sweet, overtly femme trappy vixen-kitsune will surprise you each and every time. ;> Thanks for the tip!

UPDATE:

LOL - poor old Milodan never (literally) saw me coming. ;> Tough fight, both of us being level - 8. Once I wrestled him down, I gave him a hot, liquid vixen injection that lasted (by the text) for hours. We had fun until I was running free from his nose and muzzle. Great stuff - but I do feel a little sorry for the prehistoric sabre cat all said and done. He seemed to rather been on the giving side than the receiving end...not so much a bang as a *splortch*...only to have him waddle off on all fours when I was through with him. *giggle*

@Wsan : Thanks for the tip and the great shot at some hyper-flation fun. ;9

EDIT: Giving a little @ tag shout to Wsan in thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wsan

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We need more backlog content been coded?

On subject of female that are pure ones not "females" we got them but their nto as in limelight than "girls" especialy those with various personal issues. I think Savin often been posting link to gdoc where was table of all male/female/herm/other npc and females actualy aren't in such huge minority but their most of time lack been in spotlight.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Ship mechanics so So can be added.

Also I've never encountered the Milodan, lol.

Reactions: Arhon

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Why stops at double stuffing...go higher or go home like let have scenes with three (I seen some people writng such scenes so that not so impossible to try come with way to write :smuggo:).

Reactions: Charm

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Why stops at double stuffing...go higher or go home like let have scenes with three (I seen some people writng such scenes so that not so impossible to try come with way to write :smuggo:).
Gotta get mileage out of nipplecunts/lipples somehow.

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
All geenskineed shortstack bunnies been stacked on planet called Mareth. So sorry no visit on this planet in this Rush :smuggo:

On more serious note: Tarkus as for now looks like paradise for shortstack fans. SpaceGoglins, SpaceBunny-like aliens that also are short at averange. Toves are short typicaly too if I recall well.

@Lord Lodestar Thou for tripplevag or trippleass combo I may seen...ummm tripplenipplecunt...that is something I wish to see how it was handled :allears: Sound interesting too as all tripple options.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Ship stuff would be nice, especially if we had options as to what we choose with models and/or customization

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
All geenskineed shortstack bunnies been stacked on planet called Mareth. So sorry no visit on this planet in this Rush :smuggo:

On more serious note: Tarkus as for now looks like paradise for shortstack fans. SpaceGoglins, SpaceBunny-like aliens that also are short at averange. Toves are short typicaly too if I recall well.

But I need one, two or a lot of them as crewmates for my semen cock monster of a steele to be even remotely motivated to find all the probes and become chairman of the corp to quickly bankrupting it due to buying more shortstacks and the rarest one of all chief execution officer of tamani corp tamani herself!! :toot:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Ship stuff would be nice, especially if we had options as to what we choose with models and/or customization
Different ship models is the plan, with multiple hulls being made by different corporations and races. There isn't much information available, besides that as far as I know, to people outside the small group in charge of that content.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
I say scrap everything and focus on Ship content so that we can have Dom So in already.