Is there anything from this list that TiTS "needs more of?"

What would you like to see more of in TiTS?

• Transformatives

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Additional scenes for generic encounters (zil, raskvel, milodan, etc.)

Votes: 29 18.5%
  • A Manly Hetero/Bisexual Husbando of some flavor

Votes: 40 25.5%
  • More Dreams

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • More things to impregnate the PC's uterus(es)

Votes: 49 31.2%
  • More cuddles and knot snuggles

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
A 5-sided die. You know, like when you roll a die, you usually roll a 6- or 20-sided die, but there are webtools to do a random number between 1 and x, x in this case being 5.
Ah, I see. Perhaps he wanted a less random way of deciding.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
He some of us existed before calculators had RAN [randomize] functions we used things like this
d5.jpg

and before that you just rolled a normal dice [d6] and ignored 6

That is how you pick between 5 options without thinking or criterion That's old school...Yeah old school sonny!

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
What I understood from Trap's post was that all five of the poll choices got his motor running, and he was simply having trouble deciding which of his vague ideas he should focus on first.
This is indeed what I meant. I appreciate everyone's input by the way. It has been encouraging.
A 5-sided die. You know, like when you roll a die, you usually roll a 6- or 20-sided die, but there are webtools to do a random number between 1 and x, x in this case being 5.
Or you can take a normal 10-sided die and half the result of the roll, rounding down. 1-2 is 1, 3-4 is 2, etc.

So is it not really considered a problem for a scene to be restricted to, for example "High femininity lactating females without a penis"? Because if that's the case, then writing for TiTS just became a good deal less intimidating.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Things like having a penis/vagina/lactating/feminity set flags and values so I think you can eliminate swathes of custom, save-scummed snowflakes by starting the content with a search for the variables you want and giving the boot to everyone else. You can additionally do this at any point during scenes to set up things like, if player has penis; suck that penis / else; try tongue, but hole.

As for whether its a problem or not... nope? I'm going to be the broken record that says "Write within your comfort zone and produce the content you want" Not every Steele needs to be accounted for with every character and every scene. (this would be crazy)

Last edited:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Things like having a penis/vagina/lactating/feminity set flags and values so I think you can eliminate swathes of custom, save-scummed snowflakes by starting the content with a search for the variables you want and giving the boot to everyone else. You can additionally do this at any point during scenes to set up things like, if player has penis; suck that penis / else; try tongue, but hole.

As for whether its a problem or not... nope? I'm going to be the broken record that says "Write within your comfort zone and produce the content you want" Not every Steele needs to be accounted for with every character and every scene. (this would be crazy)
That's wonderful to hear, as is your Dark Souls joke. I'm a good bit less apprehensive now that I know I don't have to try to write gay and/or futa content if I don't want to. It's also great to avoid the CoC thing of "nearly all NPCs are bisexual, at least slightly" (except Rogar for whatever reason). It makes creating a character easier.

That being said, I think I'd like to start on adding a scene to an existing encounter. Do I need to ask the author of that creature/encounter permission first? Is that required or is that just considered polite? Not that I'd write the scene without asking them, especially if they said no. I'm just curious.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
That's wonderful to hear, as is your Dark Souls joke

That being said, I think I'd like to start on adding a scene to an existing encounter. Do I need to ask the author of that creature/encounter permission first? Is that required or is that just considered polite? Not that I'd write the scene without asking them, especially if they said no. I'm just curious.
Firstly,:yes:
Secondly, yes writing a scene for an existing character would require you poking their creators for permission or the dev team for a character created by an MIA author (although I think it's usually a greenlight for these).
Before starting detailed writing write a basic summary for what you're planning and nudge them with it, encourage feedback and ask questions about how to handle it. I would also encourage you to poke them for a review before submitting. (Don't want to upset anyone)

This is personally what I would consider good practice in this case. (Can't really lose when you're being as open as possible, don't push too hard and willing to accept feedback/rejection)

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Trap

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Firstly,:yes:
Secondly, yes writing a scene for another character would require you poking their creators for permission or the dev team for a character created by an MIA author (although I think it's usually a greenlight for these).
Before starting detailed writing write a basic summary for what you're planning and nudge them with it, encourage feedback and ask questions about how to handle it. I would also encourage you to poke them for a review before submitting. (Don't want to upset anyone)

This is personally what I would consider good practice in this case. (Can't really lose when you're being as open as possible, don't push too hard and willing to accept feedback/rejection)
Great, thanks a lot for the help. There are several encounters I've considered writing scenes for. As said earlier in the thread, the world needs more knots and cuddling. Intimacy is my biggest kink, and there are several characters/creatures that are perfect for that kind of scene.

Reactions: JDeko

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I agree. If you want to write a scene (or entire character) that is exclusive to, say... taurs, you can do that.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Great, thanks a lot for the help. There are several encounters I've considered writing scenes for. As said earlier in the thread, the world needs more knots and cuddling. Intimacy is my biggest kink, and there are several characters/creatures that are perfect for that kind of scene.
1de.gif

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I agree. If you want to write a scene (or entire character) that is exclusive to, say... taurs, you can do that.
That's great. That's really what I was most worried/wondering about when it came to creating a new NPC. Manly doggo is now a go. At least once I actually git gud at writing...

I have ideas for the Korgonne female, the Sydian female, and Vanae Maiden. All of the ideas involve cuddling and knotting at one point or another. I'm always sad when we don't get a knotting blurb, or a really pointless one, and I aim to correct that where I can. Don't get excited though, these ideas are nascent at best. I don't want to say anything more before I actually start some work, otherwise I'm just some asshole with grandiose schemes getting everyone's hopes up.

Edit:I already sound like an asshole in hindsight. I don't mean I want to rewrite existing scenes. I just want to add new ones.

Reactions: Zaku and Candycane

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
vp8jU5X.gif

A lot of guys and gals are into it, you've found your in! (and with that fetish, you're not pulling out any time soon)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I was going to say it generally lacks smaller girls. Most that would usually fit in this category are traps, and one that ends up not a trap anymore after some work.
So the female raskvel encounter, Shekka, Una, Liliana, Reaha, Inessa, Lola and Penny aren't small.

(Not mentioning Delilah, Embry and Lerris because of their "trappiness" or Nayna and Kiro as them being herms can count as being "traps" by some)

Chase

May 13, 2016
The Raskvel, Shekka, Liliana, and Inessa certainly fit. The others you mentioned really aren't. I mean not just in height but in other areas as well.

Inessa and Embry after her transition are probably my favorite of the bunch that fit into this category. Though after Embry is borderline.

(Keep in mind that I do like other more standard characters as well, I am taking about this subgroup.)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I voted for more dreams, but what I do find the game really lacks is more people giving a fuck about your minor celebrity status.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
My vote isn't on the list, but large clits could use attention. Like 12" big, so few scenes involve such large girl poles.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
VIOLENCE! *brandishes chain-axe*

I dunno, maybe a few more puzzles and rough cowgirl sex scenes.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
More references to sci fi stuff like Alien, Predator, or Starship Troopers

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Voted for husbando. Probably biased since I was writing one back when I had free time/muse.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Manly males of course! But some that are more into m/m relationships. So far, only Busky fills that role...

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
VIOLENCE! *brandishes chain-axe*

I dunno, maybe a few more puzzles and rough cowgirl sex scenes.
Now when you say rough cowgirl sex... I think my profile pic says it all.

But seriously, do you mean roughly pounding a cowgirl, or being roughly pounded by a cowgirl, or one of these two things except with anyone and you simply meant "rough sex in the cowgirl position?" Because I love all of the above.

Reactions: shadefalcon

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Omg. I love that hentai story :D
Cowgirls being cows are one of my favourite type of stories.
No wonder I created that dream.
But seriously, do you mean roughly pounding a cowgirl, or being roughly pounded by a cowgirl, or one of these two things except with anyone and you simply meant "rough sex in the cowgirl position?" Because I love all of the above.
He obviously meant both, this game needs more switches (people who enjoy both sub and domme content) :p
I honestly dig all of your interpretations of what K367 said.

K367

Oct 4, 2015

I was thinking just general rough sex in the cowgirl position, but those other two do sound appealing.

I did really like the grav-cuff New Texas scenes.

bujjj

Oct 30, 2016
I answered "more things to impregnate the player", but that was because it was the next-best answer. I really think more things that involuntarily transform/effect the player is what the game needs more of. As of right now, the feel of the game (at least in my view) reflects more of a "Voluntary Challenges in an Otherwise Completely Safe Space" than actual "Trials" in a "Tainted Space". I would like more elements such as the non-End loss scenes to the Nym-Foe, Strange Egg pregnancy (which I think could personally use some expansion), Vanae milk-scenes, and even the Bothrioc, to really round out the universe.

More parasites would be a great start, as would SSTDs. Unwanted pregnancies from losing (ala. Sand Traps, Satyrs, and Driders from CoC) would be a great direction, as well just more side-effect transformations from items/events (current examples include that one perk that makes you never stop lactating, Red Venom addiction, nipple-growth from the Magic Milker, the Slut Stamp). Another problem is that I don't find I'm losing enough--the other day I was at the level I should be on Myrellion and was just BREEZING through the place--I want my character to get raped by the Cockvine without hitting "Fantasize" until I lose.

Of course, these changes probably won't happen in the foreseeable future because people want to build PCs that are just right. I did see an interesting suggestion of adding a "Hard Mode" somewhere (I think it might be on this thread somewhere), and that's a cool idea, but definitely something that should be added when the game is a little nearer to completion. For now though, I'll keep playing the game and transforming my Steele until I scrap them and restart--that's plenty fun no matter what happens.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Voted for dreams because the current roster is threadbare and because it's the broadest category that would allow OP to write whatever catches their interest and gets their boner going. Bonus points for potentially circumventing dealing with the PC Blob, parser calls, bigger setting continuity and pretty much everything else that can make writing 'proper' TiTS submissions even more difficult than regular smut.

I'm really amazed that more fledgling authors haven't jumped on these. They are like voyeur content, but better.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Kinda curious what kind of husbando flavor you got on mind, any hints or ideas going on with that?

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I was going to say it generally lacks smaller girls. Most that would usually fit in this category are traps, and one that ends up not a trap anymore after some work.

The Raskvel, Shekka, Liliana, and Inessa certainly fit. The others you mentioned really aren't. I mean not just in height but in other areas as well.

Seconded.

Really, there are barely any petite girls in the game. Nothing wrong with busty women, but does everybody need to have DDs?

Also, Raskvel are so ridiculously cute. Can we haz another race/NPC like that? Plz?