Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera squirmed in Kilarus grasp as he hugged her and called her "pet" and gave him "a look". Tann smiles warmly at Nera finding er cute herself. She then looked down for a second trying to find the right words. "What am I doing here? Oh my.... that's a long story. But for now I'll say that the mistress saved me as she did miss Nera and gave me place to feel loved...", she said as she thought to days gone by. She then snapped back to the present. "Anyway you said you were hungry? well you've come to the right lady.", she motioned to the stove. "I was just whipping up some kimonaon fried shrimp, the mistress said she was in a mood for some seafood."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh god. I love shrimp!" Kilarus says, giving her the puppy eyes as his mouth waters. "Pretty pleeaaaaase?" He asks, grinning, before turning to Nera. "You like shrimp or nah?" He asks, smiling and ruffling her hair.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Honestly anything sounded good to her at this point, she had refused food for two days worrying that it might be laced with something. "No shrimp sounds... great....", her own mouth watering slightly. Tann nods knowingly at them. "Of course you can have some. the mistress said that she might have more mouths to feed now, so i made extra.", she said as she filled a plate for him. She then handed it him. "careful they're fresh off the stove."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aw yes!" Kilarus says, grinning as he takes the plate and pops it into his mouth, before dropping it back out with a yelp of pain. "Ow... Ow ow ow. Hot..." He says, tongue hanging out as he pants.
Then, of course, he takes the opportunity to toss an image into Nera's head of that long, sinuous tongue wriggling around in her ass as she moans in pleasure and cums repeatedly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Tann chuckles at Kil. "I told you they were hot." Nera gave a slight gasp and her face turned red again the she shook her head trying to dislodge the images in her head. "H-Hey cut with the creepy force powers already!", she said giving him an irritated (but mostly embarrassed) look. Tann puts a hand on her shoulder to get her attention. "Here you go miss Nera, you must be famished... I'm sure you liked the other dishes i made right?", she asked. "Mistress Saashi told me to make my best dishes for you while you were... in the cell." Nera now felt guilty for refusing some of the food. "It was... pretty good all things considered.", Nera said rubbing the back of her head slightly as she took the other dish for herself.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Heh heh. It's funny. Especially when I get a reaction that cute." He says, winking and bumping his hips against hers. He pops one of the shrimps carefully into his mouth, before biting down. "Mmhmm! Orgasmically perfect!" He says, grinning as he licks his fingers before picking out another one and popping it into his mouth. "I think I'll be eating just your food forever, Tann. You cook amazing stuff!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh that makes me so happy! Cooking is my passion in life after all. I'm going to need to remember that you like this blend of spices in the coating....", Tann said tapping her chin. Nera just sighs again and takes a bite of some shrimp herself, "Mmmm ok not bad... not bad.....", she said with her mouth full. she took another, and another, this girl was hungry. Tann was loading up another plate. "I'll be taking these to the mistress feel free to take all the rest~.", she said grinning widely. She then walked out swinging her own wide hips. "So you met tann did you? such a lovely girl! Feel free to.... ask her for more then just food....", came the voice of Saashi in his head.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really? I'm fucking both of them tonight. Take a room as far away as possible unless you wanna be kept awake all night. Oooorr you could join too. Your choice!" Kilarus says, chuckling to himself as he watches Tann's ass sway while she walks out, before turning to Nera. "Oh... Not bad... Not bad, you said!? Heresy!" He says, playfully bonking her head with a fist. "This shrimp is divine! Divine, I tell you!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera grunts and rolls her eyes like the grumpy pants she is but shes' more or less inhaling the shrimp. "Well I have another lesson for you, it will be another fun one once you get the hang of it you'll find it quite... useful.Come on back with Nera when you're done.", said the voice of Saashi.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Will do, mistress." He replies, before finishing off his shrimps and waiting for Nera to finish hers before taking the leash and tugging on it slightly. "Come on. Let's head back, pet." He says, chuckling, knowing she's annoyed by it- and walks back to Saashi.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After Nera's done she lets out a contented sigh, her hunger sated. Once he pulls on her leash again she lets out another grunt and starts walking with him trying to keep her face blank, while inside she was irritated again. Once they reach the lavish room again they find Saashi laying on her back on the big coach eating so shrimps from a small plate nearby. She's completely naked now with her robe hung up nearby. Once she sees they she smiles a lewd smile. "Ah good you're here and you brought the cutie.~", Saashi said as she sat up. Nera blushed and looked away angrily. "I Hope you don't mind helping Kil in his training my dear, and don't worry it won't hurt or anything.", Saashi said reassuringly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Training? What training?" Kilarus asks, tilting his head to pretend he had no idea what she was talking about, before pulling Nera close and hugging her. "As long as it doesn't hurt her, I'm fine with it. I don't like hurting people." He says, giving Saashi a wink from above Nera's head just to let her know he means the exact opposite.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi gave a very slight nod, the motioned for them to stand in front of her. "Come over and start by focusing on your lovely pet and how she's feeling, observe her through the force and then we can try the next step.", she said. Nera frowned she didn't like this.... force users had always unnerved her. she didn't like they way they could get into your head. and...... she was getting tired of this pet crap.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kilarus walks over, before speaking into Nera's head. "Hey. Don't worry. I won't hurt you." He murmurs, before reaching out with the force and trying to sense her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera looks nervous and Kil can feel her tiny bit of fear, frustration, and tiny bits of arousal and embarrassment floating around in her head. "Good now try to go a little deeper into her mind, her consciousness. find the lust and see what form it takes deep in her mind.", Saashi said as she gently placed a hand on Kil's butt. Nera felt uncomfortable but some part of her was attached to Kil... so she didn't run away or resist.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He frowns slightly, and his eyes close halfway as he tries to dig deeper into her mind. "Stay calm, Nera. You're going to hurt me if you try anything..." He whispers into her mind as he goes deeper.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera was definitely feeling something and she shivered as her mind just felt weird, her face was getting red as she felt her lewd thought being observed. Kil could "see" that Nera was hiding a lust for showing off her body, he could see the way she dream't about posing erotically in sexy clothes or maybe none at all. How she wanted to feel like well.... a woman for once instead a stern and hard officer. There was something else too, he could get a feeling that she actually didn't hate the collar or being called pet as much as she makes it look.... All of this would have been hard for him to describe in words but with the power of passion one get a feeling of someone else's passion. "Good now that you see it... grab it and bring it forward into her mind... but do it quickly and carefully....", Saashi said smiling lewdly. "If you do this right you might get her act out her fantasies for you, Her mental barriers will be unable to stop her from acting. I call this the lust trace.", Saashi said in his mind so she wouldn't spook Nera.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I see. We really should discuss how you even found out about this stuff in the first place, Saashi." He murmurs back, before trying to grab that exhibitionist fetish of hers, and pulling it to the front of her mind. How he'd love to see this officer in a bunch of different lewd dresses...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
To Nera it felt like this: First stray thoughts of her dream last night and thoughts of taking a few sexy poses while standing there. They slithered around in her head growing in strength until she found she couldn't stop thinking about it! She gasped and fell to her knees as her eyes began to shift around. Then after a second she had a strange blissful and distant look on her face almost like she was a sleep with her eyes open. She stood up and then took a pose. she put a hand behind her head and the other on her hip and jutted out her tits for Kil to look at then she turned around and bent over with her legs spread to give them bot a reak good look at her ass and pussy. Then she got on her knees and cupped her breasts provocatively squeezing them and pinching her own nipples. She then get on all fours and puts the leash in her mouth. All the while her pussy was getting getting moist and her clit was peeking out, proof of her arousal. "Oh my, she's putting on a show~ i really would have lined up some outfits for her had i known...", Saashi remarked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhhh... We got bigger problems to worry about..." Kilarus mutters, glancing down at his boner. "And a pretty hard one to solve, too... Um... Do you have any leather or latex for her?" He asks, dick throbbing in the air as he watches Nera pose for them. "And should I snap her out of it or what?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh well you can if you want to. she'll keep going for a bit but shes strong willed so it will wear off shortly.", she said watching Nera doing things like, twerking her nice ass, moving her hips from side to side, and making her boobs jiggle by shaking her chest from side to side. She really looked like she was enjoying herself even though she didn't look conscious. "As for sexy outfits I have plenty! there are a few in the little chest nearby. there should be a nice see-through body suit in there."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wonderful. Keep an eye on her for me while I go check that out, eh?" He says, walking over to the chest and pulling out a purple-sheened, transparent bodysuit before walking back and handing it to Nera. "Put it on, dear." He says with a chuckle.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sleepy eyed Nera grabs the suit without hesitation and unzips it to pull it on. She makes a bit of a show of it as she pulls the suit up her legs and zips it up, a blissful smile on her face. once she has it on she spins once and then strikes a few poses trying to model the body suit for them. "i think she likes it~.", Saashii says as she openly strokes herself to the sexy show.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Certainly seems like it, doesn't it...?" Kilarus murmurs, walking closer to Nera and pulling her into his embrace as he grinds his dick through her thighs. "Certainly feels nice..." He murmurs, his hands going down to squeeze her ass, while his fingers probe the suit to check for any "convenient" holes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She stops when he grabs onto her and rubs her thighs together, stimulating his dick with the slick material of the suit. Unsurprisingly there are holes for both her pussy and asshole all for the benefit of anyone who wanted some easy access.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and picks her up, before walking over to Saashi and laying Nera down on top of her in such a way it makes Thier breasts squish together. "Mmm! Now that's a nice sight!" He says, chuckling as he gets to his knees.

His long tongue slithers out, circling around both their clits before starting to squeeze and jerk them like tiny cocks. His fingers find their way to each girl's pussy, and slowly thrusts in, his claws findingand scraping their g-spots.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi happily hugs onto Nera as Kil places her on top. She kisses Nera's blissed out face. "So cute...", she said. the two sexy girls moan and spread their legs wider when Kilarus plays at their clits, their tasty lady juice moistening up their passages. Then as he sticks some fingers in to claw at their G-spots they moan lusty, with Nera shaking and Saashi rubbing their nipples together.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a little chuckle, before getting to his feet. He presses his cock against Nera's ass, before slowly thrusting in, as he leans over their bodies to grab their tits; one hand going for a breast of each girl. He squeezes the breasts he's grabbed, his thumbs rubbing hard over the nipples.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera mewls in pleasure as Kil's prickly peen slides its way into her nice, soft, ass. Saashi grins as he reaches for their nipple rubbing them in hard but pleasurable way. "Just one second dear.", Saashi said as she reaches into her pussy to work some more juice out then takes that hand and rubb around Kil's cock and Nera's ass. "There you go, some all natural lube. She's still new to this anal thing after all.~"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... I have my doubts about that. She sure didn't seem to be complaining last night." He says with a chuckle as he starts fucking her at a slow pace, letting her get adjusted. "Man, I wish I had two dicks instead of one. So I could fuck both holes. Or better yet, two girls at a time!" He says with a chuckle as he winks at Saashi