Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She moans out as his fingers invade her passage and prod her g-spot, her eyes shutting tightly. She was wetting up nicely for human and her cute little pearl of a clitty was soon out to say hello. "F-Fuck! No! Stop! I'm a captain in the republic army! You can't treat me like this!", she cried.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Rank, my dear... Doesn't matter to me. You could be the Queen of some planet or other, and I wouldn't give a fuck." He murmurs, reaching forward to squeeze one of her breasts. "What matters is that you become a quivering pile of fuck at my feet begging for your next delicious orgasm." He says coolly, his thumb rubbing at her clit as two fingers keep thrusting in.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Another moan rolls out of her mouth much as she tried to stop herself. She squirmed and thrashed around wanting desperately to get out and be anywhere but there, but she just couldn't get free. She was a cunning and smart commander who always had something up her sleeve... but now here she was completely at anyone's mercy. It all felt so good to her but she wouldn't accept it. She somehow manged to flip him the bird with both of her hands and say, "Fuck... you...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kilarus grins, then laughs before slapping her ass. "I like you! You've got some fire and resistance in you!" He says, grinning as he gives her ass a hard squeeze before going back to groping her breasts, focusing on her nipples. "But in the end... Does resisting really matter? How long have you been here? Days? Weeks? Months? You know, we could make your stay a lot more comfortable. All you have to do is say the right words..." He murmurs, filling her head with images of her relaxing on the soft red couches around the room, while he eats her out, or fucks her slowly, or just cuddles with her at night.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera pants her brain filling with lust and arousal as the images flow through her mind. She shakes her head again violently with sweat rolling down her face and her head hung. She even now she still tries to squirm but its getting harder and harder for her to think straight. "Oh..... I have words for you.... hows about you take these force powers and stick them up your ass!", she said with her dwindling strength.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... I doubt they'd fit. On the other hand, if you're so interested in anal..." He murmurs, chuckling evilly as the hand groping her breast slowly crawls down her belly, before reaching her butt. He gives her another squeeze, before gripping the cheek and peeling it apart to reveal her asshole. He immediately forces a thumb in, slowly building up to the same speed of thrusting as the fingers in her pussy.
"Think about it. You could be comfortable... Have a sexy, loving master... A big, thick bristled cock for you to play with all day... Ride when you wish... And, of course, you'd be safe here. We'll take care of you. Come on, now. Just two words. I submit. Just say that... And all this is yours for however long you choose..." He whispers seductively in her ear.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She cries out in surprise and pleasure as her ass is fingered so suddenly and she could do naught about it! A drip of girl cum leaks from her cunt as Kil works her loins over. Her panting was getting more ragged and her face was getting redder. Where were her men?! were was the republic?! Why weren't they rescuing her?! she asked herself as fear began to take a slight hold in her mind. "B-But.... I.... Have a duty.... I must.... serve the people!", she said her voice weakening.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Serve the people? You mean the same people who abandoned you? Who cast you off like garbage without a second thought? Who haven't even sent out a search party for you?" He murmurs, thrusting his fingers faster into both holes. "It's alright, Nera. You've worked hard enough. You deserve a rest. Say the words, and I'll take care of you. Forever." He murmurs, nuzzling her neck as he tries to keep his boner from poking her butt. This was a very delicate situation...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She was in a very vulnerable state she was questioning if her clones really did care about her or not.... even after all they've been through! Could they all have just stuck with her because of orders? Something about the way Kil pushed his lust into her mind was different then the time Saashi had tried to convince her. It seemed to pull back her hard and fiery exterior reveling the insecure girl that lied within. her mind was spinning and she wished this was some bad dream she could wake up from. And then.... was that.... a tear rolling down her face? "No.... they're coming for me..... they can't have forgotten me...."

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If they were... I'm sure they would have been here by now." He murmurs, his fingers slowing down, then finally leaving her holes to wrap around her neck as he hugs her from behind. "I won't leave you, Nera. That's a promise. I'll never leave, and I'll keep you safe..." He murmurs, nuzzling her neck once more as he slowly plays on her insecurities to bring her over to his side.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She shed a few more tears and was kicking herself mentally, "Captains don't cry", is what she told herself always no matter how bad things got... she just couldn't stop herself her emotions were laid bare with Kil's help. She pants more and her eye shift around as she had a crisis of pride and all kinds of other things. "But.... i don't even know you.....", she said softly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The whole galaxy didn't know each other at one point..." He murmurs, before walking around to her front and smiling at her. "Hey there. My name is Kilarus. Kil for short. And you, my lovely lady?" He asks, smiling cheekily as he reaches out to caress her cheek. "I meant what I said. I will protect you. I will take care of you. And, if you want, I can also fuck you every which way from dusk till dawn." He says with a chuckle, as his cock twitches in agreement.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She had been there for a few weeks now and this was the frist time anyone had been so straight with her. She didn't expect Kilarus to suddenly be so nice to her. For the first time she doesn't pull her face away and she hold him in her gaze with watering eyes. She wanted so bad to get out of this cell... and Kil seemed so genuine now... "I'm...I'm captain Nera Jonto....", she said her body visibly relaxing a little as she actually began considering his offer...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nice to meet you, Nera. So... About my offer...?" He asks, raising an eyebrow as he holds his hand out, inviting her to take it. "Come on... Drop the chains. It's timeto set yourself free." He murmurs, loosening the chains enough that a single tug Would set her free. He was playing a risky move with that, he knew, but he had a feeling she'd been won over already.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She feels the looseness in the chains and hesitates for a moment unbelieving he was just letting her down like this.... she pulled herself free and stumbles around a little unused to standing after hanging there for weeks. Her knees were weak and wobbly and her pussy dripped a few more times as she held her gaze on Kil again looking for answers. She could never say something like "I submit", but she did say, Maybe.... I'll take your offer...", she said as she weakly grasped his hand.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and pulls her into his arms, letting her rest on his body for support. "It's alright. I know you need time to adjust. Now come on. Let's get out, hmm?" He murmurs, picking her up in his arms and walking out of the room, before giving Saashi a wide grin, followed by a wink.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She was quite unused to this kind of treatment. Nera was a military girl through and through and was always one to stand on her own two feet, so she was silent as Kil carried her out in his arms. Saashi smiled knowingly back at Kil as he left for the elevator. saashi went back to doing her own thing with the gran.... "Now dear.... who is your mistress?", she asked as she ran a hand up the side of the grans cum splattered face. He replied hazily, "You are my mistress....", he said his three eyes looking blank and white.

Nera was looking off to the side as they rode the elevator up unable to look Kil in the eyes, there was a lot on her mind. She crossed her arms over her nipples suddenly aware of how udderly naked she was. Once the elevator opened and Kil walked out he could see U1 arranging the coaches putting the big one in the middle with the smaller ones on the sides. ".....this is a more pleasing arrangement.....", he said flatly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhhh.... I'll let Saashi be the judge of that. U1, please don't rearrange any more furniture." Kilarus says with a little chuckle, before wandering around and looking for an empty room.
"A little self conscious, hmm? Don't worry. I won't do anything to you that you wouldn't like. I promise." He murmurs, giving Nera a little squeeze as he walks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"....Very well master....", he said his voice almost sounding disappointed.

There was a set of stairs that went up a hallway containing a few empty bedrooms, all of them have soft looking fancy red beds. Nera was still full of lust and Kil could feel the wettness leak against him, she was juicy for a human. She pushed her face into his chest as they walked her mind feeling so overwhelmed and she didn't want him to see more of her tears he could feel them on his skin though.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He walks into one of the bedrooms, and lays her down on the bed before curling up beside her and gently stroking her hair. "Hush now, my dear... I'm not going to hurt you." He murmurs, hugging her with one arm as the other comfortingly strokes her hair and back, trying to get her to calm down.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
All of her was laid bear to him, she had no ship, no uniform, no men, and now no shield of pride. Just a scared, sad, young woman who's lost her way. Here in this room she felt.... safe.... and somehow Kilarus seemed so different then he had before. She though he was going to rape her senseless.... but now he seemed to care about her. Unsure of what she was doing she threw her arms around him and pushed her face into his neck and pressed her naked body against his. Her breast weren't the biggest but they were nice and soft pressed against his chest. His barbed cock ended up slipping right onto the underside of her wet pussy as she hugged him tightly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Do you want me to... Make love to you?" Kilarus murmurs as he looks down at the woman. He reaches up and slowly caresses one of her breasts, while the other hand goes down to grope and squeeze her ass. "I'll do it if you really want me to..." He murmurs again.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She has such a forlorn look on her face and says, "...Please.... I need it..... please take me.....", she said softly her voice only barely coming through. She pushed her face back into his neck to nuzzle him and moved her hips very slightly to rub against his prickly peen.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods, before lifting his dick with one hand and slowly rubbing it against her pussy. Once it's steady, he holds her legs up and readjusts himself slightly before slowly thrusting in.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She gasps as his barby dick slowly sides inside scraping her insides in a very pleasureful way. She was in a very sensitive state so this alone made her moan and her body shake slightly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Barbie dick. I've been laughing at this nonstop. XD]

He slides in a little more, bottoming himself out before slowly starting to thrust in and out, one arm around her waist as he keeps hugging her. The other hand is on the back of her head and neck, keeping her head pressed down into his warmth as he keeps thrusting, rolling his hips to try and hit every sensitive spot.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[oh shit only just now realized how that could be taken.....]

"Ah-uh!", she gasps to the feelings of Kil thrusting into her in a very gentle and loving kind of way. Every one of those little barbs made her pussy juicier and squeeze his dick. she keeps nuzzling into him now craving the warmth and closeness of his body.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[LMAO this is gold. XD]

He grins down at her before rolling so she's on top of him, and then keeps thrusting up into her; the hand that was stroking her head dropping to her butt and slowly sliding two fingers into her asshole. "Feeling good? Like it?" He murmurs, looking up at her with a smile.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She didn't think she'd end up on top like this... then when the finger slipped slowly into her but she gave a little "Ah?!~" and her tight little butthole clenched around his fingers. she blushed hotly when Kil asked if she was enjoying it and pushed her face back down into his neck to try and hide her blushing.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... I'll take that as a yes." He whispers into her ear, chuckling a little. Then, his other hand reaches down to grab her ass and hold her steady as he starts pounding into her faster than before, soft moans escaping his mouth as he fucks her tight pussy.