Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her moans were pushed into his neck because of the pleasure she was feeling. For once she was letting it take her away, riding the speeder to lusty town. Her pussy was nice and tight and on a hole felt quite underused and the same could be said about her ass. Her moan were getting deeper and more pleasureful sounding as her arousal was building up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans and starts thrusting faster, panting as he keeps his fingers thrusting faster into her ass.
"G-gonna- gonna cum soon. Where- where do you want it?" He asks, bucking his hips hard into her pussy as his built up lust starts to take its toll on his will.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera was mewling and moaning as the pleasure took hold of her and brought her closer and closer to orgasm. it was getting nice a wet down south with their hips smacking wetly together and Nera's voice was getting higher and higher. "Put it.... put it in m-my ass!", she moaned.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well... That was unexpected... But he gladly does so.
He rolls over so he's on top, then rolls her over before hiking her ass up into the air. Then, he presses his cock against her tight asshole and slowly slides in, letting out a long, low growl of pleasure as he relentlessly thrusts into her butt. A hand drops to her clit, rubbing at it quickly, while the other wraps around her body to hold her steady.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
she cries out in pleasure as her ass is trusted into so quickly and hard. She barely noticed that she was flipped over with how lust filled her body and mind were. It all felt so good with Kil rubbing her clitty so fast she finally let herself go and she came gushing all over Kils fingers as she cried out in bliss.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles when she finally cums all over her fingers, and leans forward, sticking the fingers into her mouth so she can taste the proof of her own pleasure before he squeezes her ass with the other hand and starts pounding into her ass as hard and fast as he can.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her face was extremely red as she tasted her own girl cum on his fingers but she couldn't really move to say of do much of anything, she was still riding her first orgasm as Kil was trying to work a second one out of her. Her nice booty jiggled around as he pounded the tight little hole. "P-Please cum...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm... I'm about to!" He growls, before leaning over her and slamming his hips down into her to get as much of his cock as deep into her ass as possible. He keeps this up for nearly a minute or two before growling and burying his dick in her ass as he cums, splattering her walls with hot white cum.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She cries out more as he plowed into her tight anal passage, the friction and increased speed were enough for her cum again! Matching him as he basted her insides with his thick zabrak cum. Her ass was going to be sore afterr that... she was just a human after all. she nearly falls unconscious after that only barely awake as she laid there with Kil on top of her. Interestingly a little jar of some kind of cream floated over to the nearby night stand and Kil and could see Saashi winking at her through the crack in the door. It must be for Nera if her ass feels sore later.....

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pants for a moment as he recovers from his orgasm, before laying to the side and pulling her down with him. "Sorry I went a little rough... I really like anal..." He murmurs, chuckling and reaching over for the jar of cream. He slathers some over his fingers and slowly thrusts them back in, rubbing them around her ass before winking back at Saashi.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera just groans weakly but the cooling sensation of the cream and Kil pulling her down into a nice hug made her feel quite relaxed. She just looked back at him with sleepy eyes. She'd be just fine after a little rough sex she was a military girl after all. She would wonder what would happen now the she "submitted" to them even though she didn't actually say the words.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Just rest now, Nera. It's alright. I'll still be here when you wake up..." He murmurs, pulling her closer and hugging her has he buries his face in her hair.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After that she falls into the best sleep she had in awhile. Kil seemed to have just the right touch with her.... perhaps all she needed was mans touch to get her more agreeable. She had sexy dram of herself trying various fetish wear and feeling sexy... something she would normally never do. And eventually she did wake up feeling a little hot but much better over all... she saw Kil still there with her. ".....oh that all was real....." she thought. U1 was standing outside the door with his back turned. "....Saashi says to meet her down stairs when you are ready.... and to bring "that cute little red head" with you....", he said flatly uncaring about their nudity or the sex that they had.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right. Thank you, U1." He says, kissing Nera on the forehead before rolling out of bed and doing a few stretches, letting Nera get a good look at his body. Once he's done, he holds out his hand to her and grins. "Coming? No clothes allowed!" He says with a chuckle.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She slowly sits up on the bed and feels the wet spot from Kil's cum leaking out of her ass while she slept. then she looks at his nice toned bod and look off to the side her face getting red again. She's once again brought to remember that she is completely naked by his comment and blushes more, one of her arms wrapping around her breasts. She still takes his hand to help her out of bed. Nera would have have loved to get dressed... her legs were still a little wobbly so she kept on holding his hand as they left the room. She seemed a little scared of U1 as they passed him by. Kil could see Saashi waiting in one of the coaches with some small flowing droids trimming and doing her hair. She was exposed as her robes were open but she seemed to have taken off her boots and gloves to relax. "Ah, Kil! I'm so happy you and ms.Nera are getting along! come sit with me.", she said patting the spots next to her. "I'd like to make her a part of my little family~."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs and takes a seat next to Saashi before kissing her cheek. He looks at Nera and smiles, before patting the seat on Saashi's other side. "Come on. Sit! She doesn't bite! At least, I think she doesn't. Haven't stuffed my dick down her throat yet." He says, winking at both girls.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi rolls her eyes with a smile. Nera was hesitant to sit next the woman that held her in cell for a good amount of time. Saashi had a sorry look on her face. "I only bite if you ask~.... anyway deary, I'd like to apologize about keeping you all locked up like that. I had to make sure you didn't escape and tell people where i'm hiding. Besides I told you I saved you from that ship of yours, it was going down... besides i made sure you were well fed and cared for... even if it was while you were tied up.... so please have a seat.", She said hopefully patting the spot next to her. Nera was frowning as slowly took a seat next to Saashi who took her hand softly in hers. "There we go... you were so stubborn I'm surprised that Kil got you to clam down.", she said giving Kil a kiss on the forehead as thanks. "...what do you want from me?....", Nera said cautiously. "You're help in ending this war... I need a good strong woman like you to do it~. but first you need to rest and stay here for a awhile dear until you're ready.", she said running a hand across her cheek. Nera was frowning but didn't pull away. "But... i just want to go home....", she said sadly. "Oh dear.... but I'm sorry but.... I can't let you go yet. But I will in time I promise once you see the full truth of everything you'll want to stay... and i can even arrange for any family members to be taken care of.", She said stroking her back. "Ok.... I don't know if this is a good idea but i guess i have little choice...", Nera said looking off to the side. "Wonderful!", Saashi said as she pulled the shorter Nera into a hug. "Can I.... get some clothes now?", Nera asked. "oh... sorry dear you'll have to earn that.... Kil will be in charge of that..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sure... How does fetishwear sound? You know, leather, or latex, or whatever!" He jokes, grinning at Nera. "See? I told you she doesn't bite. She's not so bad once you get to know- and fuck- her!" He says, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh yes you'll find I'm a most gracious host, especially in the bedroom. That's and open offer by the way~ just in case you want a woman's touch.", Saashi said as she very gently rubbed one of Nera's exposed nipples. The earned her a squeak. She then turns to Kil, "Come on.... I'm a cap- well former captain... not some some cantina girl...", Nera said covering her naked body with her arms again. "Oh but you really need to get used to your inner sexuality my dear. you suppressed it. I can feel that. Its not healthy at all so...", Saashi turns to Kil. "Kilarus my dear I'd like you to put this on her and help her to feel more at home in her own skin.", she said as she pulled out a black leather collar with leash.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... She certainly is suppressing something... She begged me to fuck her butt last night. When I asked her where she wanted me to cum, that is..." Kilarus murmurs, reaching over to run Nera's thigh before winking at her and taking the leash and collar. "Hmm... Looks nice..." He murmurs, before getting to his feet and walking over to Nera. He puts it around her neck, before tightening it till it rests on her skin. "Aww! You look adorable!" He says, ruffling her hair before kissing her cheek.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[hnrg! oh god I love pet play~]

Nera was defiantly not a fan of this with a look of "you're not fucking serious are you?!". "For now, that's all the clothes you're allowed. besides, I keep my place nice and cozy so you don't really have to wear anything!", she said also petting Nera's head. "Really?! this is all i get?! but.... but....come on.....", she said feeling so tired of being naked. "sorry dear that's the rules besides its not forever try to enjoy it!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah! Plus you look adorable! Really!" Kilarus says, kissing her nose as he caresses her face. "All we need is a cat tail, cat ears, furry bras and underwear, and you're good to go! Nera the redhead minx!" He says, chuckling and hugging the embarrassed woman.

[Whoo! You and me both!]

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera blushes and sighs wondering how things had gotten so... absurd! But... things weren't so bad she was out of that cell at least. "So now what do I do?", Nera said as she gently held Kil growing to like the feeling of his body heat. "Well I'm sure you're hungry after all that "exercise". You should go over to the kitchen an meet tann. She'll see to you.", Saashi suggested.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh right. I'm pretty damn hungry too." Kilarus murmurs, rubbing Nera's head before tugging on her leash with a grin on his face. "Come on, pet. Let's see what Tann has!" He says, chuckling and walking backwards with the leash in hand so he can see Nera's expression.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera give him an irritated and embarrassed look not budging for the frist few pulls, but eventually getting up and walking with him her face red and looking off to the side with her arms covering her bust again.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and puts an arm around her shoulder. "Come on now. It's adorable, really! You look so cute I could drown you in hugs!" Kilarus says, giving her a little squeeze to affirm his statement.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Walking around naked with a collar on her neck was not how she figured she'd end up when she joined the republic navy.... but at least she wasn't dead.... Her own tummy rumbled. "Lets... just get something to eat....", she said walking with Kil. the way to the kitchen was easily seen and labeled so they quickly found their way while Saashi let the little hovering droids finish her hair. The kitchen was far different the red almost lusty atmosphere of the rest of the place and a host of delicious smells assailed their nostrils. there were a few fridges and a few different food prep areas. a big black stove sat in the back of the mostly white and silver colored room. there at the stove stood what must have been Tann. The figure was quite tall and had a slender but definitely female figure. she had a somewhat long neck with almond shaped eyes. Her skin was violate in color with deep blue colored eyes and a cute rounded face with pinkish lips. This girl was a kaminoan! (How exotic~) and a little on the short side for one being only six feet. she also had some nice wide hips for one of her kind and a pair of C-cups breasts, also on the large side for her kind. She only wore a thin black strip around her chest only barely covering her nipples and a skimpy black loin cloth that reached down to her knees. Kil could see a nice expanse of ass sticking out of either side of the loin cloth. Tann hadn't noticed them yet she was working on something on the stove, it smelled good.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Woaaaah. A kaminoan!? What was a kaminoan doing here of all places? Kilarus wondered as he watched her for a moment, before his eyes immediately fall to her ass, and stay there for a while, admiring the curves and jiggle as she moved about.
Rather than just surprise her- in more ways than one- he calls out a greeting.
"Hello there!" He says, smiling at her.

hqdefault.jpg

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh, whats this?", said Tann her voice sounding clam and serene. she turns her head to look at the twosome then looked them up and down with her deep blue eyes. Nera was blushing and now hiding somewhat behind Kil as Tann looked them over. there was a very small hint of color in her own face when her gaze fell on Kil's exposed junk, perhaps just a bit hard from looking at her butt. Her eyes quickly flip back to Kil's face. "Oh, yes hello. I assume you are the mistress's first apprentice? And the woman there is Ms.Nera?", She said in a calm voice with a warm smile.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, yes I am. The name is Kilarus. And this is Nera, my adorable little pet." He says, grinning and hugging Nera around the waist. "You're Tann, right? I wasn't expecting a kaminoan to be here. What are you even doing here? Oh, and could we get some food? I'm famished." He says, smiling at her.