[Implemented] Pet-Play Bets With Syri

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Code:
As your arms tighten around her back Syri lets out a nervous chuckle. “Heh, d-don’t tell me you're going soft on me, Steele.” she says, even as her tail wags against your [pc.arms].

gaiz did i do it rite

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Code:
As your arms tighten around her back Syri lets out a nervous chuckle. “Heh, d-don’t tell me you're going soft on me, Steele.” she says, even as her tail wags against your [pc.arms].

gaiz did i do it rite

I'm at a loss for words.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Sorry...

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hey, anybody have any ideas as to which giggly and/or bubbly race should stop on the streets of Esbeth to give Syri pets and whatnot? I was thinking a couple of Rhan, personally, but then again there is a mention of Flanhe, you know, a Rhan in the victory opening scenes already.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Hey, anybody have any ideas as to which giggly and/or bubbly race should stop on the streets of Esbeth to give Syri pets and whatnot? I was thinking a couple of Rhan, personally, but then again there is a mention of Flanhe, you know, a Rhan in the victory opening scenes already.
I feel like regular human tourists would work out rather well given Syri's objections to the whole thing. Maybe a kahritt and/or ausar for some more comedic flair.

Reactions: HugsAlright

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
In addition to what @Xeivous suggested maybe some Ovir there is a crimally low amount of those mentioned in the game. Alternatively, some civilized Zil. Perhaps one of the two mentioned in scenes involving Syri.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The bar patrons and staff in general should be present for the time that Steele and Syri are in the bar.

Also I feel like Syri ought to have a comment about Steele willingly becoming a pet should they be have been born half-asuar.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I think a couple humans would work the best.

And I'll probably add a variant for Ausars/Half-Ausars during the voluntary pet-play option.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Anno, lol.

Or literally any other Ausar/half-Ausar.

Reactions: HugsAlright

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
In addition to what @Xeivous suggested maybe some Ovir there is a crimally low amount of those mentioned in the game. Alternatively, some civilized Zil. Perhaps one of the two mentioned in scenes involving Syri.

I was going to say Aliss could comment on the "wardrobe choices".

And I'll probably add a variant for Ausars/Half-Ausars during the voluntary pet-play option.

how wonderful...

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

Just doing a check for appearing as such or are you also accounting for having been born as the former and possibly transitioned to the later via gene mods?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Just doing a check for appearing as such or are you also accounting for having been born as the former and possibly transitioned to the later via gene mods?
Well, we have the system in place to track original PC race thanks to Misty and Jacques. It'd still make sense to base that scene variance on the current look of Steele Junior.

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well writing for Syri which is already Savin baby it should be easy to contact Savin again to ask if youcan use Anno too...or maybe some other his puppy/halfpuppy npc.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Well, we have the system in place to track original PC race thanks to Misty and Jacques. It'd still make sense to base that scene variance on the current look of Steele Junior.
Indeed. However there's very much a difference for how Syri would react to someone born half ausar wanting to be a pet and one who tf'd into ausardom, even if that born half-ausar doesn't appear to be of ausar blood anymore.

Also as a side note, would it be safe to assume that any character with access to the space internet would know Steele Jr.'s birth species? Or that they'd know it after spending time with them even if it doesn't specifically come up?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Sup'date.

Wrote up the Walkies victory scene along with the voluntary being Syri's pet opening; like I said it would be, it's attached to the original loss scene, although I did change a few things to make it a bit less "punishing," I might end up changing it more. The opening does have Ausar/Half-Ausar variants, whic I've decided will be based on appearance, rather than starting race.

Anyways here's the doc: Pet-Play Bets With Syri

Hope you guy's enjoy!

Reactions: shadefalcon

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Sup'date.

Wrote up the Walkies victory scene along with the voluntary being Syri's pet opening; like I said it would be, it's attached to the original loss scene, although I did change a few things to make it a bit less "punishing," I might end up changing it more. The opening does have Ausar/Half-Ausar variants, whic I've decided will be based on appearance, rather than starting race.

Anyways here's the doc: Pet-Play Bets With Syri

Hope you guy's enjoy!
I was gonna complain a bit about it only being based on appearance, but you did hit a pretty good level of "fucking humans/half-human perpetuating the stereotype by being the sort of pervert my sister is" with Syri, so I'm happy.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I was gonna complain a bit about it only being based on appearance,
Yeah, You know how the appearance screen can say "You started your journey as a [species X], but you’ve become an [Species Y] over the course of your adventures." You don't just look like a member of the species, For all intends and purposes you, become a member of said species through TF-ing, or as close as you can baring some lore-wise arbitrary but mechanic-wise justified limitations.
Things that had no effect on you before but effected the members of another species, once you TF yourself into that species will effect you as if you were a member of that species.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
ITT: Semantics are serious business.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Anno weapon showoff 2.0, Syri edition? It even comes with submission to the collar and ausar PC call outs. You're spoiling me~! :gizz:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Gentlemen, I present to you, my latest creation (fetish).

Well I've been stuck on the idea of pet-play recently; then someone mentioned the idea of new win/loss betting scenes for Syri involving said pet-play, and I ain't passin' up no opportunity to write about pet-play and Syri.

I had only written the loss and opening scenes so far, but here's the gist of this Idea: new betting option during Syri's "game" hours. This option has a very high aim check, and the loser of the bet gets to be the winner's fuck-pet for the day.

Unfortunately for some, these new scenes will require you to have Syri's fuckbuddy status, in order to stick with her character.

I have some sort of outline for the win scene(s), which will have several options (vaginal, catch anal, fuck Syri) so most PCs should be able to enjoy those; except taurs. Not yet anyways.

The source of the collar and leash is also the other thing that needs to be planned, I had an Idea for an accessory item that gives +1 sexiness when equipped that also unlocks the scenes, don't know where it would go though. Inessa's shop is already filled the the brim with other things.

Latest Update:

Anal and cuddles, anal and cuddles, anal and cuddles, now with voluntary pet-play and walkies: Pet-Play Bets With Syri

And as always: I hope you enjoy, and if you don't, tell me what's wrong.

Dude, you are rapidly becoming one of my favorite writers on here. Just went through the whole doc and I have to say you do her character credit in both the win and loss scenarios and the cuddling option is just adorable.

Hnnnggh
The tail wag, man. Mmfh.

Exactly, just too perfect and fluffy.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Currently conflicted on if I want to make the vaginal scene cunnilingus only or keep it the way I planned it. The only problem is the DAMN CONDOM, kinda makes the scene awkward, which I'm trying to work around; if I make the scene just licking, then we miss out on more knotty cuddles.

Also, how does everyone feel about a cumflation variant for the pitch-anal scene? Because I really want to make one.

Dude, you are rapidly becoming one of my favorite writers on here. Just went through the whole doc and I have to say you do her character credit in both the win and loss scenarios and the cuddling option is just adorable.

Thanks! Means a lot when someone compliments my stuff!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Also, how does everyone feel about a cumflation variant for the pitch-anal scene? Because I really want to make one.
Well if you´d taken a look at the recent fetish thread you´d know my feelings one the matter.

I´m honestly gonna say I really really want it. The important thing however is whether or not you want to write it, and since you do its a win win situation for everyone :D

Let the [pc.cumColor] water flood.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Cumflation variants added in the [PitchAnal] scene for ya' pervs. They're short, but hopefully they add a decent amount of oomph for those players that went out of their way to get their PC's cum amount high enough; plus I really felt the need to write puppyslut cumflation.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Pet-Play Bets With Syri

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
That's the stuff.
Unf!!!
Although short they do add significantly to the experience. Fantastic job Hugs :D

Never thought I'd see the day of puppyslut cumflation.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Wait there's none?

IS THIS ALLOWED?!
There is kind of one in the fiction section. But I can't remember seeing one in game. At least for pitching.

Currently conflicted on if I want to make the vaginal scene cunnilingus only or keep it the way I planned it. The only problem is the DAMN CONDOM, kinda makes the scene awkward, which I'm trying to work around; if I make the scene just licking, then we miss out on more knotty cuddles.

When I came, I came hard. A bestial roar tore itself from my lips as my cock swelled with seed. Primal instinct kicked in, and I slammed myself balls-deep into Anno’s sex, my fully-swollen knot pounding its way through her gaping lips to lodge inside her, tying us together as I busted my nut inside her, hips still bucking with every spurt of seed erupting from my dick and into the nano-fiber sheath around it, ballooning the condom inside her. Anno cried out in pleasure as I came, her fingers rubbing across her slit and clit, joining my short, jerky knotted thrusts until she joined me in climax.
Does this help?
Taken out from the Gene Stealer story.