[Implemented] Pet-Play Bets With Syri

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
There is also an instance of cumflation in Anno's "Suck&fuck" scenes, at both ends of the suck scene and the fuck scene.

Well shit, now I have to find it. Can't seem to trigger it, my main PC doesn't have balls but I'm trying to mess around with save editing to get enough cum or whatever, not sure if I'm changing the right stats.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Well shit, now I have to find it. Can't seem to trigger it, my main PC doesn't have balls but I'm trying to mess around with save editing to get enough cum or whatever, not sure if I'm changing the right stats.
The "suck" scene has various degrees of cumflation with the maximun mentioning her looking, I think, 7 months pregnant ( I'm on mobile at the moment and have not access to the game or my saves so I'm not sure about the exact words) and the "fuck" scene, if the cum volume exceeds 800 ml has a blurb that mentiones inflating the condom inside her to the size of a grapefruit.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I was going humbly request variation(s) if Syri is your BFF, but then I noticed that was actually a requirement for procing the content at all.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well maybe noobie want Savin turn on use to make those walkies.

if SyriFollower = 1 > We succesfully moved into the 2020 th year ^^ (well with current health issues that bothering Savin it may take quite long)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Starting to think I might leave the vaginal scene out, partially out of lack of will to write it, and partially out of it not fitting the tone of the rest of the scenes. Besides, this is a Savin character, so just anal scenes seems about right.

Plus the doc is already reaching Brandy the Brandycow proportions, so there's that.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
If you don´t want to write it then don´t do it.
Anal is fine. Syri seems to enjoy both pitching and receiving that ;)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@alkeiser Nope. She's Savin one of puppybae's and she specificaly been shemale to not make it easy to pesk him about vag fuck or preggo stuff as her in mother role. Actualy chances will be probaby a whopping 0% to happen this.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
A. Egging PC or Syri? Or both? Also let all intone our beloved psalm no. 5 to let our dear brother know answer for his very important existentional question "Wheeeen you woullllld wrrrriteee ittttt...." :catte:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Starting to think I might leave the vaginal scene out, partially out of lack of will to write it, and partially out of it not fitting the tone of the rest of the scenes. Besides, this is a Savin character, so just anal scenes seems about right.

Plus the doc is already reaching Brandy the Brandycow proportions, so there's that.
Edit: Nvm, just realized PC vaginal. Whoops! Syri doesn't have a problem with vaginal unless its a bet and in front of others. Not sure how she'd react once in the ship, but might fuss over it lightly like "Heeey! I was promised dat ass~!" kinda reaction.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If she lost and PC have condom she should be a man...errr woman....errr Syri and ram with all force ahead under protection into PC ;)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Just a little tiny update:

After Erra is done (hopefully) I'm going to try to finish this project before anything else if I can demonstrate enough self-control. I'm planning on leaving the [PrivatePlay] option out because, much like the vaginal scene, I cannot make it work and it makes me not want to do this little project. I mean, what's a Syri Win/Loss scene without stripping and public nudity at the bar? So, with that scene not being written, I still need to write up the victory aftermath scene, as well as those variants others have suggested.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Private Play would be something like playing fetch with her and having her nap on your lap.

Hey wait a second, that's not lewd at all!

Reactions: JDeko

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hey wait a second, that's not lewd at all!

Your time between reamings and blowjobs is spent curled up on your master's lap, like an obedient pet; when you're not knotted on Syri's throbbing puppy-prick, that is.

but before you can even say “fetch” Anno’s all over you again, gobbling up your half hard cock, [anno.tongue] playing across your stiffening shaft.

Whatever you say.

Reactions: alkeiser

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hahaha our resident Pet'R'Us mastered new ability. But really you not know that hand hold is most lewd of all :p

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I wrote up the aftermath scene and added a few more variants to some other scenes. Right now I'm trying to figure what I want to use as the actual win/loss mechanic and how to implement it. Any recommendations you guys have would be great!

Treepool

Nov 25, 2016
Reflex and intelligence (or reflex and number of times playing the game) both weighing into the victory chance seems like a good fit. With the way the regular gameplay wins against Syri are worded, a lot of winning against her seems to be based on good planning, patience, and just smart gameplay, with the really twitch part seeming to take up the first half, where you and Syri trade kills.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I loved the aftermath scenes :D
Like Treepool just said, reflex and intelligence seemed by the scene description to be the dominating factors.