[Implemented] Pet-Play Bets With Syri

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The thought of expansions is getting me thinking of the PC possibly going 2v1 against the Dorna sisters for petplay rights. Which sounds like it would be nothing but fun.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'm much more interested in losing and getting walked than walking her. Hell, if I could, upon winning, give the leash back to her and flash her puppy eyes to get walked myself I would.

It could be like walking your show-winning dog around after they get the ribbon.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'm much more interested in losing and getting walked than walking her. Hell, if I could, upon winning, give the leash back to her and flash her puppy eyes to get walked myself I would.

It could be like walking your show-winning dog around after they get the ribbon.
Giving her the leash feels like an offense to the sanctity of outrageous bets made at bars.
This can be easily fixed with a "lose on purpose" button.

Reactions: Lord Lodestar

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
PC possibly going 2v1 against the Dorna sisters
Holy shit someone write this before Savin does his puppyslut wincest. Shouldn't be too hard.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Holy shit someone write this before Savin does his puppyslut wincest. Shouldn't be too hard.
I feel like it's a thing best staged whenever the fuck Syri becomes a crew member.

Assuming she bring or gets a game system for the ship.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I think someone has already mentioned making variants for Steele's exhibitionism levels. That would be pretty cool. Wouldn't even need to be big ones, just a short blurb here and there.

Yeah that's do-able, probably little variations during the walkies part of the loss scene.

Also an idea: Seeing Syri coming to enjoy it a bit more after repeatedly doing it.
Of course Savin would have to give the OK for this, and I highly doubt that you'd be up for making this right now. But just a suggestion. For a possible expansion or something.
Still a good read regardless. It actually is quite entertaining to watch Syri like this.

Oh yeah, that'd be amazing, don't know if it fits her character that much to be so submissive, but I'd need Savin's permission, and it'd probably be an expansion.

Also thanks for the compliments! Nice to know someone thinks I'm getting better at this.

The thought of expansions is getting me thinking of the PC possibly going 2v1 against the Dorna sisters for petplay rights. Which sounds like it would be nothing but fun.

So what are we talking, Syri and Anno win, put Steele on a leash, and choose a hole? Because I don't see a way Steele could win 2v1, unless a certain puppy-slut purposely makes her sister lose, in which case both of them would get put on a leash for Steele to have their way with: one willing and eager, the other grumbling and barely cooperating.

This can be easily fixed with a "lose on purpose" button.

Probably the lose on purpose button, "Oh no, I lost, here's the collar, fuck me."

I may know of a certain someone who writes whatever people tell him to.

But I don't know if he could do both of the Dorna sisters at once justice.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
So what are we talking, Syri and Anno win, put Steele on a leash, and choose a hole? Because I don't see a way Steele could win 2v1, unless a certain puppy-slut purposely makes her sister lose, in which case both of them would get put on a leash for Steele to have their way with: one willing and eager, the other grumbling and barely cooperating.
Stat checks out the ass and luck. Alternatively, some sort of simulated boss fight.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Yeah that's do-able, probably little variations during the walkies part of the loss scene.

Oh yeah, that'd be amazing, don't know if it fits her character that much to be so submissive, but I'd need Savin's permission, and it'd probably be an expansion.

Also thanks for the compliments! Nice to know someone thinks I'm getting better at this.

Probably the lose on purpose button, "Oh no, I lost, here's the collar, fuck me."

I may know of a certain someone who writes whatever people tell him to.

But I don't know if he could do both of the Dorna sisters at once justice.

That could be a happy middle ground. One of my biggest turn ons is being shown off and praised as a good Pet, so the idea of Syri stating that Steele won the bet but still chose to get leashed and paraded about like this would be insanely erotic to me but its not my content so I can just peep like the noisy puppy I am and hope for the best.

Treepool

Nov 25, 2016
On the subject of expansions, would it be possible at some point to take her for a walk to visit some of the others on planet / crewmembers? Even if a threesome is not on the table, Syri being leashed to the bedpost and having to watch might be possible!

K

Krynh

On the subject of expansions, would it be possible at some point to take her for a walk to visit some of the others on planet / crewmembers? Even if a threesome is not on the table, Syri being leashed to the bedpost and having to watch might be possible!
That sounds quite complicated as then you're involving other creators characters and re-writing of scenes to have her in.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
That could be a happy middle ground. One of my biggest turn ons is being shown off and praised as a good Pet, so the idea of Syri stating that Steele won the bet but still chose to get leashed and paraded about like this would be insanely erotic to me but its not my content so I can just peep like the noisy puppy I am and hope for the best.

Actually, that'd be pretty easy, I could keep the second half of the loss scene (the part where she actually fucks you), and change the opening part with the walkies and strip-down to be a bit more "good {boy/girl}"-centric.

I'm gonna have to say no, I've already said no the the whole public use-thing, and like Krynh said, it complicates things, having to get permission from all those authors; not to mention Syri wouldn't be degraded like that willingly by my guess. Plus the whole sharing the puppy thing ain't copacetic with Hugs, ya' know?

Why does saying "no" make me feel like a smug asshole?

Reactions: JDeko

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Syri bringing games with her... Well ship suppose to have enevtualy holo room so it should be good to go for games Syri may wanna play with PC.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Syri is a huge nerd.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I will admit to not having read the entire thread but I wanted to mention I am in full support of fluffy and/or fuzzy cuddling.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well, I din't get as much done as I would've like to, but an update is better than no update, I guess. So here's the catch anal scene, like the other scenes before, it's pretty subject to change. This one almost feels a bit too "beefy" ya' know? But, most TiTS scenes seem pretty beefy, come to think. Maybe a bit too similar to other scenes? Maybe I need to read more smut, get new ideas.

Anyways here it is: Pet-Play Bets With Syri

I will admit to not having read the entire thread but I wanted to mention I am in full support of fluffy and/or fuzzy cuddling.

Oh no, I have to work cuddles into this somehow, don't I? Maybe a victory scene option, it'd be a short one, so it wouldn't be to much of a drag.

Also brb, need to commission art of leash-bound, panty-gagged Syri looking up at the viewer with "fuck me" eyes.

Reactions: alkeiser

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Actually, that'd be pretty easy, I could keep the second half of the loss scene (the part where she actually fucks you), and change the opening part with the walkies and strip-down to be a bit more "good {boy/girl}"-centric.

I'm gonna have to say no, I've already said no the the whole public use-thing, and like Krynh said, it complicates things, having to get permission from all those authors; not to mention Syri wouldn't be degraded like that willingly by my guess. Plus the whole sharing the puppy thing ain't copacetic with Hugs, ya' know?

Why does saying "no" make me feel like a smug asshole?

SO EXCITE!

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Oh no, I have to work cuddles into this somehow, don't I? Maybe a victory scene option, it'd be a short one, so it wouldn't be to much of a drag.

Also brb, need to commission art of leash-bound, panty-gagged Syri looking up at the viewer with "fuck me" eyes.

So much yes

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Tossed in a little comment on the new anal scene.

Also feel like there's a place here for a tailcock scene. Either as part of any of the catching scenes or a more exhibitionistic one where you'd keep Syri at the bar and tailfuck her whilst casually sitting at the bar drinking and chatting up Burt.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Also feel like there's a place here for a tailcock scene. Either as part of any of the catching scenes or a more exhibitionistic one where you'd keep Syri at the bar and tailfuck her whilst casually sitting at the bar drinking and chatting up Burt.

That could be another victory opening scene actually, have Syri heel, sit down at the bar to have a drink, fill her mouth with tailcock while you do so, then you head back to the ship once all's said and done. OR, you could gag her with your tailcock, then go to the bar to have a drink.

You know, this little project is getting a lot less... little, than I intended. I feel like I've said this before.

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You could always just write what you initially planned, and then perhaps expand on it later on.
^ This.

Almost all regular users hanging around in Events Submissions is guilty of introducing ideas that lead to content bloat. Guess we just love knocking up dem projects and see the spawn that comes from it. So unless whatever new content that gets advised is a part/detail of core concept that you initially missed but deem important, you should finish the planned scenes and only then start considering anything else.
/CO out.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
You could always just write what you initially planned, and then perhaps expand on it later on.

Yeah, sound like the best Idea, I'll write what I really think is needed then see how I feel afterwards.

So...

• Gotta write the collar - key item, probably.
  • Write the other victory scene openings (option for walksies, no walksies).
  • Write the remaining win scenes, vaginal, being Syri's pet voluntarily (because that'll be quick), and cuddles, of course.
  • Quick little Flahne reaction for the loss scene.
  • Exhibitionism variants for the loser parts part.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That scenes implies Syri isn't a softy.