[IMPLEMENTED] Inessa's relationship expansion

ZulCoringa

Oct 27, 2015
Sen Kanashimi, my deepest thanks and appreciation, also to Neoptolemus for coding and fenoxo for greenlighting it

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That change is matter or devs whim than how many someone write.

Also since as others I seen this PR while checking github at work...I want next build come out NOW :catbert: cuz it's too fluffy to wait any seceond longer :nsa:

Neoptolemus

Aug 14, 2016
Sen Kanashimi, my deepest thanks and appreciation, also to Neoptolemus for coding and fenoxo for greenlighting it

Regrettably, as the blog post indicated, I rather screwed up the coding. All plaudits belong to Sen and Fenoxo.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well you not coded much stuff yet so to be expected some rough endges was here and there. At least Fen not rages as much and we can expect it in tomorrow/today backer build (somehow for the first time since longer time I can;t wait for a new backer build :laugh: )

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Sen, I think you should know that Inessa's appearance blurb doesn't change after completing the quest. It'll still describe her chastity belt and doesn't aknowledge the collar.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Belt should only come off for vaginal sex.

But yeah, then she should start acknowledging it differently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I've fixed most instances of the belt being mentioned in various scenes in a recent pull request--not sure if I got them all.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Belt been removed only for vag sex? Well doesn't it mean PC is such mean to keep her closed for buisness when s/he's not around? Oh well sound fair since she's PC sub not someone else.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Nothing in the unlocking scene seemed to indicate that the PC had any intention of making her wear it ever again, but allowing an option to put it back on would certainly be a nice touch for those who're into that.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think if enough many people would show interest for it may ends up been added this option too.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Clearly it's now time for

Innessa Expansion 2: The Belt Strikes Back!

Sen Kanashimi

Apr 30, 2016
I've fixed most instances of the belt being mentioned in various scenes in a recent pull request--not sure if I got them all.

Thanks Jacques, though I should have remembered to change them in the first place =w=;

Will have to have someone go through and check all the scenes when the next build is up, I don't have backer access to test them myself which certainly complicates things

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Throwing it into a bug report as well (among some grammar/typos), but you left out explaining why Inessa was closing up shop after handing her the silk sheet. I was really befuddled until the last two lines and logic clicked in what was happening before heading to the next scene.

Another thing, when did Steele have time to have the belt lock retrofitted into the collar? You go straight to the ship, spend time in transit, wake up to dock then go straight back to room. Then magically upon waking you have the collar. These kinds of things you have to be wary of. Maybe have that as a mini-quest thing? As is it just feels weird.

Sen Kanashimi

Apr 30, 2016
I think if enough many people would show interest for it may ends up been added this option too.

It's going to be an option eventually because it's simple to write up and I'm assuming to code as well.

Throwing it into a bug report as well (among some grammar/typos), but you left out explaining why Inessa was closing up shop after handing her the silk sheet. I was really befuddled until the last two lines and logic clicked in what was happening before heading to the next scene.

Another thing, when did Steele have time to have the belt lock retrofitted into the collar? You go straight to the ship, spend time in transit, wake up to dock then go straight back to room. Then magically upon waking you have the collar. These kinds of things you have to be wary of. Maybe have that as a mini-quest thing? As is it just feels weird.

This is why practice is a good idea before going gung-ho at something xD

Added a line to Inessa's explanation of the silk to say why, and a tiny talk with Xanthe after leaving the dungeon where she gives you the collar as well as a slight tweak in the wording later on so it doesn't seem like you made the collar

Sure the coders love me now~ ALL THE RANDOM CHANGES AND FIXES

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well probably better that you making those changes and fixes then letting them do this on their own what may later on been changed by you cuz it was wrong direction or not like you had it planned in your mind. Plus which one stuff ingame wasn't slight changed/fixed after initial release?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Plus which one stuff ingame wasn't slight changed/fixed after initial release?

This is really true. I remember stressing out when I submitted my code for the Nyrea Alpha bad end because there were some bugs in it. There's bugs in fucking everything, don't worry about making changes and stuff.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Plus let face it..how many people when gdoc for submission is linked on thread will check it? Many but still when content go live amount of people who would read all those textss rise few more times. That as many more eyes to look for some typos or sometimes bugs due to some slight off piece of code. So no worry just work in your won pace on high quality content for all rest to enjoy.

Sen Kanashimi

Apr 30, 2016
I guess~ It just seems so obvious and I'm a bit annoyed I missed them to begin with =w=; Oh well~ We'll see if anything else crops up and I'll make edits as needed

Sen Kanashimi

Apr 30, 2016
I've poked about and can't find anything else in the latest builds..

I'm happy I got it to a working state, but it remains to be seen if I'll add the other scenes I've planned for, I've lost a bit of motivation and life isn't helping

In the mean time anyone wanting to write a sex scene now that Inessa can be unbelted go ahead, don't hesitate because the doc says I was planning on it

Thank you everyone for the encouragement and everyone who helped stomp the bugs!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Good work with your stuff sen. It's hard to write, and it's harder still to follow someone else's act. You dun gud