[IMPLEMENTED] Inessa's relationship expansion

Sen Kanashimi

Apr 30, 2016
Hiya everyone!

A bunch of us really like Inessa and Xanthe for either their personalities or, let's be completely honest, more so for their sex scenes, and since Jim has said his goodbyes to smut writing, I decided if someone else wasn't going to do it I might as well.

So I started my first writing project, like, ever, in an attempt to try and bring some fruition to Inessa's relationship, since Xanthe already has some completion. At the time of writing I am severely stuck on the repeatables and their variations and trying my damnest to continue writing it, it's... Well it's a painfully slow process I'll leave it at that.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oIQeMHl_ca0NGfvwmzkUo1PY0q9OZX8gSb5ifOeN18s/edit?usp=sharing

I've already had a bit of help from some friends in ironing out some rough spots, as well as going through and fixing up any typo's I've found, but please let me know where anything can be improved.

Edit: I've gotten it to a workable state now! The only sex scene available after removing the belt is vaginal for both male and female, there's some slight reuse in these parts but I wanted to get the scene to at least workable where I can say it can be implemented. I will continue to add the other scenes once life allows that freedom. Thank you to everyone who gave such encouraging words!

Edit 2: IT'S IN! HURRAH! Thank you Fenoxo for greenlighting and fixing up the coding and thank you Neoptolemus for starting the coding in the first place!

Edit 3: Darnit, it seems I entirely missed the appearance window and forgot to make changes to that, doc has been updated with the new section, pobody's nerfect~

Edit 4: And another! tweaked the wording in a few parts to make it clearer and made the PC actually get the collar from somewhere, sorry coders!

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
0mKXcg1.gif

Our hero.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Looks for quite fine and good piece of writing. I hope some fans of Inessa would look over and give some more constructive review than me :D

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It'd be nice if we can put the belt back on and take it off again.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
After slight pondering I came with this: Too soon getting key.

I mean in first scene we talk to her older sister about key it's almost like few lines in the scene when she shoing up THE KEY and almost tells in veiled tway it was both sister friend that maed her put on this belt and afterward steal the key to give it to older sister. So maybe at elast 1 more scene till PC actualy see key. She could in first time PC bring subject of belt elude PC not telling anything note worthy and then if PC will push again this subject pull out the key.

Not sure if fans of both sisters would agree in this pov of mines of key showing up a little bit too soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Averof

Jun 9, 2016
yeah good luck with that sen.....you gonna need it, writing is not easy and there is no real way to describe what kind of blocks you might  face.....all i can do is wish you luck

Sen Kanashimi

Apr 30, 2016
Aww, look at all these chat buddies showing up on the forums!  ^_^

Sen, the biggest piece of advice I can give you about writing is that, if it stops being fun, take a break. Now, it's going to take discipline to not completely fall off the boat of work ethic, but it's more important not to burn yourself. Gradually decrease your output when you go to take a break, and gradually increase your output when you're getting back into the swing of it. Even just opening the document and reading over what you've written counts and will keep your mind engaged in the project.

Take as long as you need to. No one paid you to do this, no one's life depends on you doing this. It's purely selfless volunteerism on your part. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, not even yourself. :p  

If all of that seems a little heavy-handed or foreboding, I apologize. I just crawled out of Eva's Embry thread and I'm weary from all the cynicism and uncomfortable truths. I think what you've got so far is pretty good, and I'm happy you chose to share it with us on the forums!

Thanks Myst, that's kinda the poke I needed, I think I went a bit too gung-ho at it, considering it's my first ever foray into writing xD

I decided to post it here finally, I wasn't planning on it until it was completed, but that was going to take too long so I thought I'd at least let it be known this is happening, slowly, but still happening, rather than just handing out links occasionally on the stream chat.

Regardless of how long it takes I intend on finishing this, like I said if I don't do anything what's the chance anyone else will?

After slight pondering I came with this: Too soon getting key.

I can kind of see how it might be a bit fast, but then again so is everything in this universe with the exception of Emmy.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I can kind of see how it might be a bit fast, but then again so is everything in this universe with the exception of Emmy.

Yeah compared to rest Emmy attitude of not yet jumping at PC is almsot making her look like some kind of nun xD

Ok well she got quite lewd talks but not yet aside sexualy teasing PC not get to the main dish of relationship.

Well if you gonna make getting key longer or shorter it depends only on you. You the writer for that here ;) Fans will either way be happy to finaly been able to "rip off" that belt of Inessa.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Good luck, and I echo earlier sentiments, take your time and don't push. As a writer myself I can tell you that there is a marked difference between something you care about writing and something you do out of obligation.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Aww, look at all these chat buddies showing up on the forums!  ^_^

Sen, the biggest piece of advice I can give you about writing is that, if it stops being fun, take a break. Now, it's going to take discipline to not completely fall off the boat of work ethic, but it's more important not to burn yourself. Gradually decrease your output when you go to take a break, and gradually increase your output when you're getting back into the swing of it. Even just opening the document and reading over what you've written counts and will keep your mind engaged in the project.

Take as long as you need to. No one paid you to do this, no one's life depends on you doing this. It's purely selfless volunteerism on your part. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, not even yourself. :p  

If all of that seems a little heavy-handed or foreboding, I apologize. I just crawled out of Eva's Embry thread and I'm weary from all the cynicism and uncomfortable truths. I think what you've got so far is pretty good, and I'm happy you chose to share it with us on the forums!

Good luck, and I echo earlier sentiments, take your time and don't push. As a writer myself I can tell you that there is a marked difference between something you care about writing and something you do out of obligation.

Thank you, I needed to hear this too. Your advice here is meaningful to most of us struggling to make it work :p

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Thank you, I needed to hear this too. Your advice here is meaningful to most of us struggling to make it work :p

Np dude, assuming I was meant in this :p  we all need a boost or pick me up as artists and writers. As @Savin can attest, writing in a vacuum or with minimal feedback really, *really* sucks and can wear someone down even if they're doing what they love.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I have a Butt mod TF that's half finished >.> I think I may have chosen to go TOO in depth but it's a fun one. https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4062-butt-tf-1st-draft-be-gentle-p/

I intend to fill the void on the butt/hips/lips TFs but I kinda tried to burn myself out on the first one, thus the responses here >.>

I'll definitely give it a look, but I'll admit my limits with TF items. I tend to be more effective with Characters and story. Still, I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Sen Kanashimi

Apr 30, 2016
I've finally gotten around to finishing the first repeatable sex scene, a bit of repetition but life and drive have both been a bitch, I wanted to get it to some kind of state where it could be implemented and I think it's there now. I'll continue to type away at the other scenes when I feel I have the time and can actually write something worthwhile

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
maybe... we'll see if the project gets completed. I hold my breath for any author that takes up another's character and tries to add more content for them cause you know sometimes things fall through or the author who takes up the character disappears, good example Eva when she took up Embry.

Sen Kanashimi

Apr 30, 2016
This may never be in the game but it's up to a point where I'm comfortable saying it 'could' be, I at least wanted to finish the whole lead up to removal, removal and one repeatable scene, I'll continue to work on the rest of the remaining scenes in my spare time possibly including putting the belt back on but we'll see what time and work ethic allows for.

Even if it's never completed I feel like I didn't do bad for my first writing ever.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The current guy on the gynomorphs seems to be slowly making progress. Though the fact that they like to work on one doc and apparently only copy over what they've done to the publicly viewable docs later makes it hard really track how much is getting done, not to mention that real life shit seems to happen to him fairly often.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Just skimmed it. Aside from a few grammatical foibles I don't have a problem with it, particularly since the original author is so long gone :/

Sen Kanashimi

Apr 30, 2016
Just skimmed it. Aside from a few grammatical foibles I don't have a problem with it, particularly since the original author is so long gone :/

Lack of something is a good inspiration to write I've found, "Somebody's gotta do it and it may as well be me" xD And I always get confuzzled with possessives =w=;