[Searching] Games with Submissive/Slave/Femdom Content

Mihr

Aug 23, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am aware that the title of this topic seems a little bit...unspecific in certain ways, but I wasn't quite sure how else to put it. A more in-depth Explanation would be this: I consider myself to be somewhat of a submissive and I enjoy playing the 'weaker' partner in a relationship. I always enjoy playing Games which actually cater to this fetish, either by having the chance of being dominated (CoC, TiTS or even "Your very own Lith" springs to mind, where you can either loose to enemies and they basically dominate you, or where you can 'train' your partner to be more...assertive), or where you can even play as an enslaved Protagonist (The first thing springing to mind here would be that Slave-Mod for CoC, which was added into the Revamp mod, if I recall correctly.).

In any case, I find it quite hard to actually discover games like these - I can see why too, as a 'weak' or submissive Protagonist could easily cause a Stalemate story-wise, if there is a story, so I'm hoping to find some good suggestions from the Community here.

With the explanation out of the way, one more thing: I prefer playing Male Protagonists, I enjoy some Customization for the Protagonist and the Dominating Partner should preferably be Futanari or Female (Ha, the 'Femdom' in the title now makes sense!). I can also live with Male Doms, as long as they aren't too...well, manly (Your very own Lith did this perfectly - even if your little Cat is male, they look quite female - or like a Trap.)

Thanks for reading my request, and thanks in advance for any Suggestions you might have. I sure hope some of you know a game or two which would fit my preferences.

P.S.: Is it just me or do you rarely find any games where the Protagonist is a Slave from the start? It could be like one of the Slave Management games (Slave Maker, Free Cities, you name it), but..just reversed? I'm pretty sure one could even think of a good story to go with it.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I'm the creator of two games that sound like you'd be really into.  "Grenish Meadows" is an hour long interactive story about a shy guy learning about sex from a futanari satyr.  "I don't wanna be a boytoy!" might be almost exactly what you're looking for.  It's a game where the PC is turned into a pretty boy slave/husband to an amazon sorceress and has to make their way in her society while you plan your escape.  While Grenish Meadows is complete, Boytoy is still early in development.  Both are narrative experiences.

EDIT:

P.S.: Is it just me or do you rarely find any games where the Protagonist is a Slave from the start? It could be like one of the Slave Management games (Slave Maker, Free Cities, you name it), but..just reversed? I'm pretty sure one could even think of a good story to go with it.

There actually are a fair number, but they're almost all with female PCs or with male PCs that get turned into females.  I actually came up with Boytoy specifically to make something that went against the norm.

Also, if anyone else has some games that feature the sort of malesub content being requested here, I'm really interested in it too.  Assuming no humiliation stuff, I'm super into powerful females interacting with weaker males.  Sadly there is very little of that content.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheKaiseriswiser

May 3, 2016
I do know that Quest Failed is pretty much what DarkMaster wants, though it is a tiny bit humiliating, it seems really promising and I loved the demo!

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Also, if anyone else has some games that feature the sort of malesub content being requested here, I'm really interested in it too.  Assuming no humiliation stuff, I'm super into powerful females interacting with weaker males.  Sadly there is very little of that content.

Yeah, it's frustrating sorting through that color of content looking for something that doesn't revolve around humiliation. A little bit I can live with, but when it's all "oh what a little sissy you are you're not even a man" I just zonk out of it completely. It's like okay, we get it, a lot of guys are fetishizing their masculine insecurities - and as macho as society tends to be, it's not exactly a mystery where it comes from - but is it too much to ask just to have some powerful feminine presence, be they 'giners or girldick, who just take the lead without all that? And it's totes adorbs when the guy's bashful (trap or no) about it and just sort of settles into what's normally thought of as the woman's role in the relationship.

There do seem to be a lot of untranslated Japanese RPGMaker games with that kind of content but they tend to cost money and you have no guarantee that translation software will work well with it.

At the very least more games with customizable main characters are starting to include trap/smaller builds for male characters. That's something.

nick1234

May 27, 2016
Demon Town - Player can be male or female and has player-sub content. Set in a fantasy world with quite a bit of content.

http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?topic=14673.0

Kidnapped

Player can be male or female and has player-sub content. Setting is real world with magic.

http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?topic=17168.0

Magic war

Basically a two scene demo. Second is fem-dom assuming you don't block it. 

http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?topic=12531.0

None of these has any player customisation