The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Come on, there'll be time for pillow talk later, just blow your load already. Mama wants it bad," she said, as her tongue lolled out of her mouth. The walls of her pussy began to clench, squeezing down on Lazarus as the goblin approached orgasm.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He groans louder as the sudden tightening forces him closer to orgasm. "F-fuck! I'm gonna cum!" He suddenly rolls over, ramming his hips into her at breakneck speed, cumming after a minute of hard thrusting. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That's what mommy wants!" screamed Tamani, as the sudden bloom of warmth forced her over the edge, into her own orgasm. Her pussy clamped down even tighter, trying to milk Lazarus for every drop he had. As she came down from her climactic high, Tamani flopped forward onto Lazarus. "Whew. Not bad, half pint, not bad. Hopefully it takes," she purred as they lay there.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He snorts. "Call me half pint again and I'm cumming in your ass for the rest of your life." He pats her back awkwardly. He wasn't exactly sure how to act. Pretty much all the women he had been with had run out of the room as soon as he was done. Fear, maybe? They never stayed and cuddled... But this one... He looks down at her. A rather odd one, this. "So... Lemme guess. You want to run off now?" He asks after a minute, fully sure she's going to run off as usual. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Are you kidding? I'm not even sure it took yet. I'm sticking with you until my belly has a nice pudge," she replied.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
".... Right..." He mutters after a moment, rolling over and getting to his feet, picking up his staff before helping her up. He walks to the shrine, wanting to get a closer look at it, especially the golden statue. He moves closer, picking up the statuette and examining it. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The statue was an easy ten pounds in weight, and molded to appear as a fox with nine tails sitting up on its hunches. The craftsmanship was excellent, and the thing would most certainly bring a high price in any market. But, as soon as Lazarus picked it up, the air around him seemed to grow noticeably colder as a sudden wind picked up, before dying just as quickly. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looked around warily. There was definitely some magic at work... That wind picking up the moment he had picked up the statuette? Too odd for his liking. Anyway, he wasn't a thief. He sets the statuette back down and walks inside the shrine. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The shrine was a small affair, a single five foot room with a woven mat on the floor to kneel upon. He could only assume that there had been a tapestry or ornament on the wall to pray to at one point, but time had seen to its disappearance long ago. Still, the roof was solid.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I suppose we can spend the night here. I haven't slept in nearly twenty four hours..." He says, almost collapsing on the floor before curling up and falling into a light sleep. He used to be a heavy sleeper, but a few midnight visits from his tutor with a bucket of ice-cold water had fixed that soon enough...

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Just before he nodded off, Lazarus was surprised to feel Tamani curl up behind him, wrapping her arm over his side.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He tenses up a bit, then relaxes slightly. He wasn't used to being hugged... He falls into a sleep fractured with ever-shifting dreams. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Gonna' need some time to think up the dream, nothing is coming to me.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Lazarus's dreams were strange. Much more sex filled than usual. Images of people he knew locked in coitus flashed through his mind, all the while being overlooked by a pair of huge green eyes.

When he finally opened his eyes, he was surprised to find a small white fox poking around in his pack.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus sits up and whistles, getting the fox's attention, and holding out his palm, beckoning to it. "Come on, little guy. I ain't gonna bite..." He says. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The fox stared at Lazarus for a moment before letting out a small snort and burying its head back into his pack. Pulling back out, it had the locket with Elizabeth's picture in its mouth. With another snort, the little creature took off into the woods, locket in tow.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Shit!" Lazarus grabs his staff and takes off after the fox, running through the woods, his eyes riveted on the fox, his arms and legs moving automatically, trained by years of running through the woods near his training grounds. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Despite his intense training, Lazarus had never been expected to keep pace with a fox before. He made a good effort of it, bounding over logs that it slipped under, skidding around trees that it circled, but eventually the tiny creature disappeared into the tall undergrowth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus growls. Fucking great. His only description of the girl was lost. The only thing he could rely on was memory. He sighs and turns to head back to the shrine. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Crouching down where he had last seen the little thief, Lazarus found that, in the soft moist soil of the forest, a very clear trail had been left.

As he examined the ground, a huffing, panting, Tamani cam running up behind him. "Hey! What's the big idea? Are you trying to ditch me, or something? I told you all the dicks in this forest are mine, including yours."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He makes a shushing motion and points to the tracks, putting a finger to his mouth and waving his hands to indicate that she should follow, he starts tracking the fox. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Picking his way through the undergrowth, trying to make as little sound as possible, Lazarus followed the trail. The going was slow, but as time passed he realized that the animal had slowed its pace quite soon after loosing him, so it wouldn't have too much of a lead on him.

"Why are we tracking a fox," Tamani groaned. "There's plenty of stuff to eat around here."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Not to eat... It stole a locket that had the girl's picture in it. Now shut up and follow me." He says, still following the tracks. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't tell me to shut up, half pint," she shot back, although she did lower her voice a bit. "Who's 'the girl' anyway? You got another fuckbuddy on the side?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"My mission. I was supposed to find her and bring her back. That locket was the only thing I had that showed what she looked like. And, as punishment for calling me half pint again, my next load is going in your ass. I don't make idle threats." He says, grinning, knowing she can't see it.