The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Upon seeing his face, Taki piped up. "Gracious, what happened to your face, did you try to first base it with a hell hound?"

"Taki!" Kagome chastised.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Worse. A wight. Some necromancer had summoned a few. And he wasn't exactly strong, but he was no pushover. I had to battle through... What? Ten? Twenty? I lost count. But then there was this huge one with a giant mace. It was swinging it around like a toy! Either way, I got distracted. A wight came up behind me and clawed at my face. And this is the result." He says, pointing at the scar exposing his teeth. "At least in the end, I got to kill the necromancer. And got that staff." He says, tilting his head to it. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"... No. It serves as a reminder never to be careless again. I'd rather it be there. But at the same time..." He rubs the flesh around it. "I do kinda want my old face back..." He murmurs, staring off into the distance. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ugh, you men-folk and your fixation on 'scars as reminders'," Kagome groaned. Let me ask you something, do you think your ever going to forget the time a wraith dug into your face?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... Nope. It hurt like crazy... Plus I've heard some women find scars hot." He says, smirking. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, I suppose that's true..." He murmurs, his hand brushing the area again. "Well, I'd be grateful if you could fix it." He says, looking at Taki and Kagome. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Wait here," said Taki, stepping out of the water and heading into the house, wiggling her considerable ass as she went. She soon returned with a small white potion in her hand. "Drink this, it should fix you up," she offered.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"This isn't going to make me go crazy with lust, is it?" He asks, staring at the potion. "Because a goblin tried to make me drink some literally right after a fight with a demon jaguar. Almost tore my stitches open again fucking her brains out..." He says. He opens the vial. "I'll trust you guys for now, since you haven't really done anything to me..." He says, then tips the potion back and swallows it. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[9. I'm starting to get suspicious of these dice now. I'm sure they're going to fuck me up at a crucial point... Anyway, do I have to pick something?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Your face is fixed as the potion makes you more handsome. Beyond that, pick a masculine transformation: bigger dick, bigger ball, more toned physique. Or a demonic transformation: small horns, weird skin color, spade tipped tail.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Lazarus downed the potion in one swallow. For a moment he didn't feel ant different. Slowly, however, a numbing sensation creped across his face. When it passed, he reached up to feel his face, and found that his disfigured lip had fully healed. In fact, as he felt higher, and higher, he realized that all the blemishes that had once marred his face had been smoothed over. It wasn't until he reached the top of his face that it shifted from joy to concern. Poking out of the skin, just below his hairline, were to small pointed nubs; almost like the beginings of horns.

He also felt a strange tightness in his manhood. Reaching down under the water he felt around and found that his balls had swollen to the size of golf balls.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Whoa... What did you guys give me...?" He asks. "Horns... And bigger balls... What did I drink?" He looks at them. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, just a little Incubus Draft," said Taki.

"Good for smoothing out unsightly blemishes," added Kagome. "Although there are secondary effects. But, don't worry, a little pure honey can fix those if you don't like them."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Incubus... The sexual demons of legend? They exist here? I shouldn't be surprised. You guys are here, so why not those too..." He mutters. "I don't suppose you can speed up the healing of this, I suppose?" He asks, pointing to the tears in his chest.  

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, we might be able to help with that," said Ritsuko. Her six tails slowly fanned out behind her and strange, ghostly, blue flames appeared at the end of each one. Reaching back she plucked on of the flames onto her hand, and walked toward Lazarus. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... I'd prefer not being cauterised..." Lazarus mutters, bracing himself for the pain. "I want the scars through..." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The women all chuckled, before Ritsuko spoke up. "Foxfire doesn't burn, silly, but it does help with pain." With that, she reached out and brushed the flame across Lazzarus's chest. Immediately, the lingering pain of the wound washed away to be replaced by a cool tingling sensation.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. That feels nice... I got it fighting this jaguar thing with green eyes. One of Akbal's boys, Tamani said? Anyway, you really must let me thank you. You've done far more for me than I deserved." He says. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"So, you tangled with one of the cats, and ran into the slut of the woods? My you've been busy since you got here. Most humans don't last that long," said Ritsuko.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah I have... And why's that?" He asks, sinking lower into the water until just his nose is above the surface. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right, well, I kinda came in here willingly. You haven't happened to have seen..." He turns around and reaches for the locket before turning back and showing the picture to them. "This girl running around here, by any chance, have you?" He asks. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, her?" chirped Taki. "Yeah, I saw Akbal leading her through the forest on a leash."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus sits up suddenly, ramrod straight. "Where?" He asks, gazing at Taki intently. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, near the edge of our territory, I was watching them from the trees. He seemed to be giving her the tour of the forest," Taki explained.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Thank you. One thing I wanted to ask, though... I've been to the shrine... And what's up with that gold statue? The moment I picked it up, there was this weird wind... Is it enchanted or something?" He asks, leaning back into the water.