[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
The writer for Hand So no longer writes for Tits (full time COC 2 writer now). He gave permission to Fen to finish Hand So up but it isn't a priority for him. He has the main storyline to work on for example.

Reactions: JK Drack

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
Hand So is not Wsan's character, she was Nonesuch's creation (who also had been working on Cloud 10 which recreates the character in a different setting).

Regardless of that matter, Dwarf's idea would still require collaboration between writers. That's even assuming Lucky would want to do it in the first place.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
oops, working on Cloud 10 is correct. The important part is that Nonesuch left, but my mistake.
I think Nonesuch still does TiTS stuff (isn't he working on a thing involving Riya alongside other stuff?), he just isn't working on Hand So. it's Wsan that left to do CoC2 full time. Completely different writer, dunno how you can confuse the two.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Yeah, sorry that in general that I've gone very dark about things, but IRL stuffs kinda took a turn for the worst. Soon as I can get past that hump and put my mind at ease, I can begin workin on that content. It might be best to continue talking about any related content on my writer thread in general... it's buried in there somewhere, lol.

Lone Wolf115

Yeah, sorry that in general that I've gone very dark about things, but IRL stuffs kinda took a turn for the worst. Soon as I can get past that hump and put my mind at ease, I can begin workin on that content. It might be best to continue talking about any related content on my writer thread in general... it's buried in there somewhere, lol.
Take care of yourself don't worry about what you haven't done it's on us to wait and if there's any that can't well those of you who can't wait you should.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

aps

Oct 29, 2015
I'm excited that you're here but IRL stuff always come first.