[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I haven't thought of when or where to fit it in yet, but I was hoping to eventually have them all meet up for a short time near the beginning of the third planned expansion! Of course I'd have to make variants of this depending on if the PC also remained just friends with Fisi as well.
Why do I feel like the romance route is gonna involve something along the lines of them getting caught watching the shy kitty through a peep hole cuz of a giggle ... or smoke emitting from the dragon morph as she got impatient for the PC to do something. :p

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
What else might you have planned for expansions?
Well, I won't go into details quite yet, but the 2nd expansion I have planned for this would be non-sexual cuddle scenes, and an expansion on her sex scenes by having the PC be able to build up (or down) her sexual confidence/dominance. The 3rd I was going to make a quest for her to build an android body for Isis to impress her parents, which depending how it goes, Fisianna could potentially become a crew member on Steele's ship.

Why do I feel like the romance route is gonna involve something along the lines of them getting caught watching the shy kitty through a peep hole cuz of a giggle ... or smoke emitting from the dragon morph as she got impatient for the PC to do something. :p
Lmao, I haven't thought THAT far into it yet, but that is a rather funny idea though :p

Reactions: PandorasBox

SnowVilliers

Dec 31, 2015
Well, I won't go into details quite yet, but the 2nd expansion I have planned for this would be non-sexual cuddle scenes, and an expansion on her sex scenes by having the PC be able to build up (or down) her sexual confidence/dominance. The 3rd I was going to make a quest for her to build an android body for Isis to impress her parents, which depending how it goes, Fisianna could potentially become a crew member on Steele's ship.

Lmao, I haven't thought THAT far into it yet, but that is a rather funny idea though :p

I'm excited for all of this, can't wait for editing to finish so she can get coded in.

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Just huddle under a blanket and have some hot cocoa. That's what i do when a snow storm hits.:)

The most important step to editing, especially in a larger project such as this, is patience. Take your time, take a break every now and then, get a second opinion when you can etc etc.

P.S : I may(will probably) come with a longer post in a few days. I've had ideas floating in my head about the expansions you've planned and I kind of need to get them out of my head soon or I'll start twitching:confused:. But first I need to reel them in so that my post will make sense, if only to me:p.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh so many stuff planned for more than ne x-pack ahead. Damn you surely not waste time when core stuff is qc-ed. Keep it up and not get overworked with that.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Much appreciated for the tip! Rest assured I'll try to go through this as thoroughly as possible, as I don't wanna sell this half-baked :p And any ideas you have are appreciated and open for discussion when you're ready. I just hope to keep the 2nd expac fairly smaller haha!

@Lkynmbr24 Speaking of Fisianna's parents, are we ever going to get to meet them or her siblings?
Mmm... Meeting face to face? Most likely not as their busy schedules at JoyCo don't give them a lot of free time. They'll likely just be communicating via video or Holo feed if anything. XD

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
1f011330ed052d46cc9feb0f31917997.jpg

Alright... It's been a good two months or so, but I'm happy and proud to announce that I am officially done with Fisianna's base content now! :D Everything is edited as far as I can tell... Took about 3 or 4 days to do just that alone, and mainly cause I don't know how to pronoun! I really want to thank everyone that has helped me out and kept me going to get the project up to this point! I REALLY wasn't expecting this project to become so... big! 55k words, and 114 pages of kitty fun! :eek: I'm likely going to leave this up for close to a week or so before submitting this to the devs, just in case I miss anything or want to add/remove something or if anyone else has anything to add, comment-wise or any tips.

One thing I'm still a bit unsure of is my parcer calls for the sex scenes. I did the best I could with them as far as letting multi-dicked PCs get a bit more love with at least recognition that they have multiple penises before moving on to the singular stuff, but I'm not sure if all of them are correct. Other than that, I think I got all, if not that vast majority of misspellings and stuff out of the way, and the structuring should hopefully make Gedan happy, as I organized variations as neatly as possible!

Really though, I can't wait to submit this and hopefully Fisianna will become a thing in TiTs! I had fun doing this! I'll likely start on a smaller project I wanted to work on while I wait before I start on Fisi's expac stuff, but feel free to drop any questions and discuss anything you might have for this feline here! :catte:

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
9773ea0bcccdd3871415b78d4c054f22.jpg

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Congratulations Lkynmr24 I´m very much looking forward to the shy nekomata :D
And I´m hoping this will be just one of several submissions from you :)
I wish you the best of luck :)

Thank you shade! Couldn't have gotten as far without your nitpickiness and wonderful ideas :p If all goes well, there shall be more from me soon enough! Dunno if in as fast a pace, but I'll defs work on more stuff :D

First time I was entertained by one of these. Hope this one makes it! And hopefully one day kitty gets more confident!
There's plenty of interesting entries in the works, not just mine! :oops: Still, thank you! You may get your wish soon enough! ;)

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Let me first say, congratulations on finishing the editing phase. I've managed to stay away from spoilers, so she's gonna be fun to interact with in when she get's put in the game:D.

Now on to the expansion pack ideas.

First the android xpack. Now as I said, i've stayed away from spoilers so there is not much I can say her to help, other then that it sounds interesting. I have one idea however that depends on the whether or not the android will be sexeble. The idea is that the android could be a way for Fise to express herself while she's still shy. I mean she could use the android to do things she's to shy to do even though she wants to do them.
This could also be a chance for some hot twin action if she made the android in her own image *wink*wink*( Meant mostly as a joke, but I still think it could be hot)

Second, the quest and crew member xpack.
You might want to wait a little with this since Gedan has started with upgrading the ship mechanics. This might,might, change the way crew members are written and/or implemented, so somethings might have to be rewritten if you start writing this before it's in the game. :confused:

Thirdly is the full neko transformation xpack.
This is the xpack i want the most, so i'm gonna do everything I can to make the idea easier and more irresistible.
Now to do that i'm first gonna point out some cons, like the fact that all the repeatable scenes will need a second edit to fit Fise's new look. She will also need a new Apperance scene, though this can be made as you write the transformation scene, since alot of it might be the same. Now having said that it's time for some pros, like (as i've stated in a previous post) the fact that you decide when this content becomes avalible, like for example if you put it after her crew quest, there will be less for you to rewrite. Alot of the editing also comes down to adding parcers for her apperance check's so thats not to bad.
Also, as i've already stated, I would really like it if you made the transfomation it's own scene, like how Jade's nipple Tf scene is done.:p

Lastly the "I Want This" xpack.
This is mostly filled with the ideas that I and the commuinty would like to see in the future and is mostly just a wish list. Like the Hardlight strapon surpise scene or the Full neko breastfeed scene. I would also love you forever if you made a pure fellatio scene, since oral is high kink of mine.
I don't really have any ideas for the cuddle scene so i'm gonna leave it be.(For now)

I think that's it, for now anyway. Sorry for rambling, I have a habit of doing that when i'm excited:oops:. Hope Fisi get's implemented soon and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :D

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Let me first say, congratulations on finishing the editing phase. I've managed to stay away from spoilers, so she's gonna be fun to interact with in when she get's put in the game:D.

Now on to the expansion pack ideas.

First the android xpack. Now as I said, i've stayed away from spoilers so there is not much I can say her to help, other then that it sounds interesting. I have one idea however that depends on the whether or not the android will be sexeble. The idea is that the android could be a way for Fise to express herself while she's still shy. I mean she could use the android to do things she's to shy to do even though she wants to do them.
This could also be a chance for some hot twin action if she made the android in her own image *wink*wink*( Meant mostly as a joke, but I still think it could be hot)

Firstly, I have to say thank you very much! :) Now, for this idea, I believe the second expac coming up will largely be a sex scene and cuddle scene expansion, so this will prolly be the content where I break Fisi out of her mold here :p Since the android won't be built yet by this point, Fisi wouldn't have a previous outlet through her to explore her sexuality with the AI. The AI is however aware of Fisi's sexual tendencies when she starts falling in love with Steele though. :p Now as for when the android becomes sexable, I DO plan to make her sexable, but to what extent yet or how I'll go about this, I do not know this yet, as this will likely hit after the quest-line and probably around when the crew member content hits, so it might not be till a while away. :confused:

Second, the quest and crew member xpack.
You might want to wait a little with this since Gedan has started with upgrading the ship mechanics. This might,might, change the way crew members are written and/or implemented, so somethings might have to be rewritten if you start writing this before it's in the game. :confused:

Sound advice. I remember a blog saying they were starting on that, so I can hold up on her last expac until then. I'll likely just write whatever wouldn't be affected by any crew changes until I know what's exactly going to happen.

Thirdly is the full neko transformation xpack.
This is the xpack i want the most, so i'm gonna do everything I can to make the idea easier and more irresistible.
Now to do that i'm first gonna point out some cons, like the fact that all the repeatable scenes will need a second edit to fit Fise's new look. She will also need a new Apperance scene, though this can be made as you write the transformation scene, since alot of it might be the same. Now having said that it's time for some pros, like (as i've stated in a previous post) the fact that you decide when this content becomes avalible, like for example if you put it after her crew quest, there will be less for you to rewrite. Alot of the editing also comes down to adding parcers for her apperance check's so thats not to bad.
Also, as i've already stated, I would really like it if you made the transfomation it's own scene, like how Jade's nipple Tf scene is done.:p

I've already thought ahead on this and made some parcer calls for Fisi for body parts that would be affected by said changes, so little to no editing would need to be required for the repeatable scenes hopefully! :D For the transformation scene, I was probably going to go with something a bit similar to what Embry goes through when you give her her transformatives to become more feminine. And yeah, I WOULD have to go back and edit her appearance scene descriptions to reflect the changes, but that's very minor, so hopefully no worries there. ;)

Lastly the "I Want This" xpack.
This is mostly filled with the ideas that I and the commuinty would like to see in the future and is mostly just a wish list. Like the Hardlight strapon surpise scene or the Full neko breastfeed scene. I would also love you forever if you made a pure fellatio scene, since oral is high kink of mine.
I don't really have any ideas for the cuddle scene so i'm gonna leave it be.(For now)

Well, I don't think these idea will come in its own pack, but they're rather sprinkled in where they are appropriate. :oops: I do still plan on having largely 2 expacs coming out for this catgirl, with the 1st being the sexual and cuddle stuffs, and the 3rd the quest/crew/and full neko transformation. But yeah, I am planning to add a catch oral scene for if Fisi loses in a bet with the PC when that comes out, as well as an anal scene for that as well. So yeah, this will likely be in the next expac :) That's why I had to take it out of the base content. :)

I think that's it, for now anyway. Sorry for rambling, I have a habit of doing that when i'm excited:oops:. Hope Fisi get's implemented soon and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :D
No worries, all ideas are welcome, and I love to share my thoughts on them as well as receiving them! As for what I have planned next immediately, I was thinking of making a little transformative called "Ejacu-latte" from an idea that I came up with when @ThunderLizardsRule had an idea for a similar named item on his thread in the idea forum. I'm glad they gave me permission to use the awesome name for a transformative idea to have the PC's cum become "latte" or "coffee" flavored. I'm interested to see where I go with it, but most likely I might submit this with @Lord Lodestar's Sweet P's shop idea, as a transformative like this would be perfect with that shop in my opinion. I would just need their permission as well on it. If it pans out, I might also make a breast fluid transformative that would make whipped cream come out of a PC's breasts as well :p (Dunno about a name for that yet. Also I'd have to talk with @Draconoid as well since I think he wanted to do something like this too.)

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
:rolleyes: I claim no monopolies on ideas here. May the most motivated writers submit their best leche-rous content!
also i may already have taken on an irresponsible workload
Indeed, we must cum together with our ideas! It is the only way to achieve the biggest, wettest, cum soaked result possible~! It also helps us not forget certain things we want to do...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Damn longest week to wait till you pass this to devs for J-Day. Also congrats on offical calling done on base context for her. I looking up how idea for X-pack option 3 develop.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Indeed, we must cum together with our ideas! It is the only way to achieve the biggest, wettest, cum soaked result possible~! It also helps us not forget certain things we want to do...

And that is why I'm growing to love this community, haha! :D

Damn longest week to wait till you pass this to devs for J-Day. Also congrats on offical calling done on base context for her. I looking up how idea for X-pack option 3 develop.

Sorries, gotta play it a bit safe there :p Someone did catch a mistake I missed during the time and I did add a reflex check for one scene!

Reactions: eveoflife

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
More like cum-munity! Amirite?! (btw congrats on completing the editing phase for fisi, i'm excited to see what other content you'll come up with and to see her in the game;))
funny_puns_26.jpg

But thank you! :p Can't wait to get started on the expac stuff :p

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Alright, there's nothing more I can immediately think of adding to this, so after a bit of a wait, I finally submitted this base content to the devs! (If sending them all a group PM was the way to do it... :confused:) Now... the moment of truth of if and/or when this will get in. Kinda nervous about it to be honest, haha.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Big thank yous to @Night Trap and @shadefalcon for some last minute edits! I'm kinda amazed at how much stuff I missed, even with as thorough as an edit I thought I did on it... :confused: This should improve chances quite a bit! :catte:

SnowVilliers

Dec 31, 2015
Alright, there's nothing more I can immediately think of adding to this, so after a bit of a wait, I finally submitted this base content to the devs! (If sending them all a group PM was the way to do it... :confused:) Now... the moment of truth of if and/or when this will get in. Kinda nervous about it to be honest, haha.

You must believe, I know I do. It is my sincerest hope that Fen gives this a look as soon as he's done with Plantation Quest and whatever else requires his immediate attention. Smut gods, I beseech thee!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Just a progress note so people don't think I'm dead or anything, but I have started working on the expac stuff for Fisi! I have most of the frameworks down for what I want to do for the doc and I have about 5 very small (for real this time!) cuddle scenes written so far! I am thinking of doing some gentle sub content for Fisi as well if you lower her confidence enough. It's nothing rough or anything, but she will take more of a submissive instead of equal approach to sexings. This means (up to now) 8 or so additional sex scenes, 4 for subby and confident Fisi! (Number VERY subject to change) Some of them are a bit of variation from win/loss scenes from betting a game with her. I also haven't figured out about formulas for aim checks since I might wind up doing something similar to Syri's check when you bet with her... But harder. I'lll update as I work! :)

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You could def use similar check like Syri have with setting cap higher or...if coders can do it with progressive increasing diff due to her getting better along with PC also lvl-ing/training between games.