[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
This is way too cheesy. I give it a Ricotta out of 10.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
"Small"....:catstare:. You promised:(

By all means, nothing is even close to being set in stone yet since I'm working at this little by little xD I hopefully can squeeze out like 10-15 little variations with the cuddles to at least give a lot of variety with the small blurbs. There is also the HL underwear scene too to have a small chance of happening!

This saddens those of us who like our partners being confident in their submission... :(:negativeman:

Lol I'm not sure if I'd be using the right words for it, but it might be best to just show the end result when done, it's a little hard to explain since I still don't have everything set in stone, or even if I'll make a sub path in the first place. :confused: Mostly thinking aloud if anything. xD

This is way too cheesy. I give it a Ricotta out of 10.
It's only 5 bries out of 8 cheddar to me.

1877800118e0e6839d97b70683b667667c9fe2c60b24def1d04a93c7713fb962.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
What he promised? to make them large ones Cpt. Kiera?

@Lkynmbr24 Do you have any news how going judgment on the core content for her that you submitted?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yes cuddles need to be...long enought o get enogh good feelings reading them.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
What he promised? to make them large ones Cpt. Kiera?

@Lkynmbr24 Do you have any news how going judgment on the core content for her that you submitted?

Nope, haven't heard a thing about it yet, though I'd prolly prefer it that way for just a little while longer since @Night Trap said that they had some stuff to look over on the doc to polish things to a fine luster, hopefully. xD I'm not in a giant rush to have this in game yet, and I'm working slowly but steadily on the expac stuff so yeah, I'm willing to work with the pace of the devs. :p I do just hope that it might not take like months, but I understand how busy they are with the ship and Nonesuch's plantation projects.

Yes cuddles need to be...long enought o get enogh good feelings reading them.
It was mostly meant as a joke and a jab at @Lkynmbr24, since the scenes in this project has, more times then not, ended up longer then he originaly plans.

A small part of it though, is that i'm hoping the cuddle scenes aren't to short.:oops:

Mmm, most of them are pretty short few sentence blurbs, kinda similar to like Bess's little blurbs with hanging out with her, and Saendra's kiss scene. To make up for the really small blurbs, I want to make as many as possible, just so the PC will have at least as many unique cuddle encounters with that as possible >.<

Reactions: Captain Kiera

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nope, haven't heard a thing about it yet, though I'd prolly prefer it that way for just a little while longer since @Night Trap said that they had some stuff to look over on the doc to polish things to a fine luster, hopefully. xD I'm not in a giant rush to have this in game yet, and I'm working slowly but steadily on the expac stuff so yeah, I'm willing to work with the pace of the devs. :p I do just hope that it might not take like months, but I understand how busy they are with the ship and Nonesuch's plantation projects.

As long you not finish and edit x-pack before their get to review core content it will be fine.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Well the plantation project is mostly wrapped up now, and smaller characters can be added by Fen very quickly if he likes them. Just look at Pippa, it took Fen what, a single day(?), to add her, just a couple days after she had been submitted.

EDIT: I'd forgotten that Pippa's author did a large part of the coding himself, so that did impact the speed at which she was implemented. Making her not the best example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Kiera

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Well the plantation project is mostly wrapped up now, and smaller characters can be added by Fen very quickly if he likes them. Just look at Pippa, it took Fen what, a single day(?), to add her, just a couple days after she had been submitted.

I think the reason Pippa was inducted as fast as she was was that she was pretty much already coded by the author themselves to my understanding, so I imagine that helped the process immensely. :confused:

Still, with the amount of feedback I'm getting on this, I could hope a Dev turns an eye to this sooner based on how much attention this has gotten. :rolleyes:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If Fen approve this some other coder than he or Gedan may help with adding it like JJ or some other ones that been working on adding some of the projects (liek the one person for Couch Uveto stuff - steel tech office).

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I think the reason Pippa was inducted as fast as she was was that she was pretty much already coded by the author themselves to my understanding, so I imagine that helped the process immensely. :confused:

Still, with the amount of feedback I'm getting on this, I could hope a Dev turns an eye to this sooner based on how much attention this has gotten. :rolleyes:
I edited that into my post just minutes before you replied :/

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
If Fen approve this some other coder than he or Gedan may help with adding it like JJ or some other ones that been working on adding some of the projects (liek the one person for Couch Uveto stuff - steel tech office).

Hopefully so! But again, no rush on it! XD

I edited that into my post just minutes before you replied :/

Oopsie... Sorry! :oops:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Alright, think we're overdue for a small update!

So far, I have 10 cuddle scenes written, though I can't think of anymore to do at the moment so whenever I think of more, or even if a user might wanna add a small blurb themselves, I'm willing to add more to that pool!

I've also got a good portion of the HL cuddle scene done, and started on the scene that you can actually get her a pair of HL dildo panties (which I'm also going to include being rewarded with Fisi's old panties as a trade-off!) The scene itself will be fairly hard to trigger, and will be one-off, but you'll be rewarded with some kitty panties if you cuddle her silly! :D

As far as the sex scenes go, I still haven't 100% solidified what the heck I want to do with those, but I do want to include a somewhat good amount of additional scenes depending on Fisi's confidence. I don't want to be too lazy with it and just add simple variants to existing scenes, while at the same time, I don't want to create a giant workload for myself that will wind up having something as big as the bas content... haha. :confused:

I'm also strongly thinking about putting a commission forward to getting a picture of Fisianna drawn, but I'm not sure of who would be best to ask or how I can go about with the connections to get a piece of art commissioned, as it will be my first time ever doing so. I don't have TOO much moolah to get anything balls to the walls like SUPER good, but I'd love to commish a good pic of Fisianna, mostly for motivation, and partially for visual aid! I can only go so far envisioning her in my head! If anyone has any ideas on recommendations, please feel free to shoot them my way! I know I've seen plenty of good commissioned arts of some of the puppy sluts already, and I'd love to maybe (might be a bit overzealous in saying this) have her at least somewhat compare to em... even though I know she likely won't... :oops:

Last edited:

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Yay4cuddles!
34f8b882c2dad321c16aa3cf7152b10c.jpg

And while I don't really know any good artists to commission some art for cheap, you could always ask some of the other peeps who commissioned art.
Good luck! :D

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Take all of my cuddles!!!!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Yay4cuddles!
34f8b882c2dad321c16aa3cf7152b10c.jpg

And while I don't really know any good artists to commission some art for cheap, you could always ask some of the other peeps who commissioned art.
Good luck! :D

I could ask around. @HugsAlright seems to have a good amount of connections when it comes to that so maybe they know of an artist I could commission!

I also couldn't help while trying out Final Fantasy 14, I made a Miqo'te version of Fisianna in-game... I think it's pretty accurate, even down to the height, though not long enough hair and that's as "orange" as I could get it... No stripes, but that's ok. :p

http://imgur.com/a/6JUvw
(Sorry... file was too big for the forum to be able to handle! :eek:)

As i other thread I herbly stamp here too "Wish you good review for Fen & Co" stamp @Lkynmbr24

Thank you! As soon as we finish with the temp editing phase of this, this should be golden! Again, thank you so much for the super help @Night Trap! The doc really looks a lot more polished so far, better than if I submitted prematurely! :confused:

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
you could also make her in arcage too. They have a race similar to that though the eyes might be a bit weird.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
you could also make her in arcage too. They have a race similar to that though the eyes might be a bit weird.

Mmm, never played archage, though I don't think I'd really want to play that at all, was boring to me last I tried. :confused:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I liked the combat but the rest was meh

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Woop, I've been busy today! :confused:

Going over the main doc again, I realize that with Fisi's 5th date scene, I may have left the PC a little... unfairly helpless during that scene, so I added a page-long variant to that scene to where you can deal with a certain interloper yourself now, provided you have enough willpower to do so! Few more refining edits were done as well thanks to @Night Trap and yours truly. I did give up my spot on the submission review pile for Fenoxo, but I believe it's for the best, since thanks to some editors, they did point out that I did have quite a few more mistakes to polish over still, so we'll iron em out and resubmit the doc when that's all done!

Thinking of which, I finally went through on that artist commission, and threw down some bones to get a SFW and NSFW pic done for the catgirl! (RIP wallet... :negativeman:) Expect to see another nice DCL pic soon-ish, which I'll probably submit with the doc! Personally I can't wait for it to get through! :smuggo:

Finally for the expansion, I think I have everything just about done aside from all of the sex scenes. I've got it more fleshed out on how I want to approach these, but basically the scenes will be largely dependent on the outcome of the play bet with Fisi, with 2 sex scenes for winning (Unlockable for Fisi's regular sex menu) and 3(?) sex scenes for losing, which happen randomly if you lose, and on encounter if her confidence is high enough, and if you haven't sexed her in a while. I still need to figure out what the heck Syri's bet scene algorithms are even like, and what I can do to make it progressively harder, even if the PC levels up. I'm no code-monkey so I know very little about this. :oops: I also got rid of the whole "sub-path" for getting Fisi's confidence low, as I don't really want to delve into dom/sub territory/struggle. I want it to be more on the premise that at higher levels of confidence, she is more open to having sex in different ways, and having her lead off with sexy times herself, instead of the PC always being the trigger. Lowering her confidence enough will mainly just lower chances of her initiating sex on encounter, while raising this... well, raises it. I'll try not to make her too "traditional dommy" during the loss scenes or encounter scenes, as I feel this would throw her a bit out of character.

I think it's official that I've fallen in love with doing this project even with my slightly busier schedule, but I'll make sure everything's finished! Will bring ya'll another update as soon as possible! :catte:

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
As a few may have guessed by now by the icon change, the DCL commissioned art came out extremely well, and I'm overly happy about it! Here's a SFW and NSFW version of the shy nekomata!

cat_clothed (3).png
cat_nude.png

Now, just need to get myself past the halfway point of the 2nd wave of editing (So many mistakes I missed... :negativeman:) and get this resubmitted so I can finally switch my main focus back to the expacs! From here on, workin mah butt off! :cool:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
As a few may have guessed by now by the icon change, the DCL commissioned art came out extremely well, and I'm overly happy about it! Here's a SFW and NSFW version of the shy nekomata!

Now, just need to get myself past the halfway point of the 2nd wave of editing (So many mistakes I missed... :negativeman:) and get this resubmitted so I can finally switch my main focus back to the expacs! From here on, workin mah butt off! :cool:
Those are adorable and I want her right now!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
She's too vanilla for me, even if she is adorkable. I'm just depraved.

Hope the rest of you guys enjoy though.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
She's too vanilla for me, even if she is adorkable. I'm just depraved.

Hope the rest of you guys enjoy though.

No worries man. To each their own, and there was a disclaimer about that on the first post. :p

I also made her purposely vanilla since I'm only dipping my toes into writing here, that and I'm not too much into the stranger fetishes. I'll expand as I get more experience. :catte: