[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
e1b56f65ad4d759de36852d53bab44f86b4655c340d75b1dc6288505a90bcedb_3.jpg

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So the creative phase enced for now and time to polish it to shine more than polished kaithrit jugs? :catte:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
So the creative phase enced for now and time to polish it to shine more than polished kaithrit jugs? :catte:
Mmm, not quite yet. I've been busy the last couple days with another game I've been playing, but I've been thinking about the transition between this base content and the next expac.

I may save/move the anal scene for the next expac for an idea I wanted to do for Fisi's sexual confidence boosting, so I'll be starting with 4 sex scenes for now instead of initial 5 that I was planning before. My next expansion will be heavily focused on sex scene stuffs anyways so it should hopefully not be a long wait xD

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah as long Fen will like her idea and jugs polishing will be done fast. But I not sense any issues that may prevent her from been added aside too huge workload on coders to code her pretty soon after final approval from Fen.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Yeah as long Fen will like her idea and jugs polishing will be done fast. But I not sense any issues that may prevent her from been added aside too huge workload on coders to code her pretty soon after final approval from Fen.
Yeah, that's the main thing that I'm worried about is the sheer size/length of the doc for it being a first time submission from me... Comparibly I'd say that she might be just about as big as Sylvie in terms of doc size, but I'm thankful most of the bulk of the project is mostly just dialogue stuff, so hopefully it wouldn't be hard to code regardless of length. I am also expecting that even if approved it might get put on the back burner cause of the length. :confused: I did shorten the amount of sex scenes to partially alleviate that but I don't see any other ways of shorting the doc lol.

Still, enough interest has been shown for this toon I think so hopefully all goes smoothly.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You could also work on...cutting her current content into few parts like part one that include some of the initial encounters till certain point. THen another to progress and so on till all current contend is included into those few parts. So coders then can work on it with less strain of: I need code this gigant at once or nto touch it at all.

This way even if first part would be coded it can be still left locked for next 1-2 builds while coder work to add rest stuff making it ready for testing and release.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
You could also work on...cutting her current content into few parts like part one that include some of the initial encounters till certain point. THen another to progress and so on till all current contend is included into those few parts. So coders then can work on it with less strain of: I need code this gigant at once or nto touch it at all.

This way even if first part would be coded it can be still left locked for next 1-2 builds while coder work to add rest stuff making it ready for testing and release.
Mmm, I kinda have mixed feelings on that in all honesty. On one hand I'm not entirely sure on what part would be an appropriate break point to split the content other than maybe when the sleepover scene happens or something. On the other it would kinda feel like I would be telling half of the story as well and it would kinda seem like she's well... Half done during that period, least for the base content anyways. I think most of that content is largely dialogue based with just a few simple parcer calls as well as the trust system before that point so by itself I would hope that would be easy enough.

Then again, if I could have the opinion of a few more veteran writers here on this matter, I suppose now would be a great time to get them, on if I should split the current content into 2 parts (leading to a 4 part project) or leave it as is. I'm open to suggestions :confused:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Lkynmbr24 No that wasn't exactly what I meant. It was making smamller parts for coders so their can like in one go code those smaller parts then try work n whole huge gdoc and stops midway. Still after been presented to people for test/play it would be whole just at coding phase it would been divided in smaller parts to make it easier to add. Unless all the content you wrote is inteconnected in such way that wihtout things near end of gdoc the begining of the gdoc can't be coded.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
@Lkynmbr24 No that wasn't exactly what I meant. It was making smamller parts for coders so their can like in one go code those smaller parts then try work n whole huge gdoc and stops midway. Still after been presented to people for test/play it would be whole just at coding phase it would been divided in smaller parts to make it easier to add. Unless all the content you wrote is inteconnected in such way that wihtout things near end of gdoc the begining of the gdoc can't be coded.
Forgive me, but I'm pretty confused of what you meant and how I'd go about doing that.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
It'd be like submitting her Initial and hangout scenes. Then her date scenes, however that would only be really productive if she had repeatable interaction. I suppose this could be resolved by having the hangout scenes be repeatable/ random until the date scenes would be sequentially added. It would require her trust meter to be locked at a certain lvl and the sleepover locked until additional content would be added. but it is doable. Then you could refine the date and sex scenes and then submit them later. But as for chunks smaller than that i'm not really seeing it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahhh I mean coders will need to code whole of her that you wrote. But giving them choice to code in one go whole that let say is 50k words or have 5 parts each 10k words each it would naturaly be easier and without mentaly strining to work 5 times on those 10k pieces than sit for long at whole 50k.

As for other part of my last msg it was about my concern if it's possible for you to divide this 50k words into those 5 parts without situation when some flag or value from 1st pack of 10k words will be connected to...4th or 5th one pack. In such case coder will still need go check the other pack and tht would be similar to need to work on whole submission than code 1/5 one evening then code another 1/5 on second evening and so on till all of your writing is turned into code.

Does it sound more understandable now?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016

As I am unfamiliar with the coding process for coding scenes, it still sounds heavily confusing to me, but to me, whatever the coders feel most comfortable with approaching this is fine with me. Probably whatever I had written the max trust scene and before would all be under what I had planned for the trust system, which in theory should work similarly to how Kiro's trust worked. (And yes, the hangout scenes and talk scenes (Most of them anyways) are designed to be repeatable.) After that it's about how many date scenes the PC goes on until the sexings begin, so that would be the secondary part. Understandably, this could probably take them a while as its lengthy, but whatever it takes I'll hope to polish it to their standards regardless and am prepared for a wait. I could work on expac stuff meanwhile after I'm done while I wait too :p

Though it would be best to have an opinion from @Gedan since I understand that they're the main code-monkey when it comes to coding scenes to the game. They'd prolly know the best approach to take with something like this, and I could conform to whatever makes it easiest for em, however they want to do it.

First things first tho, I have to do the vaginal scene, editing, and character stat stuff, and probably custom flags/parcers for Fisi for the repeatable scenes in case I go through with the furry transformation on her last expac idea.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I think Gedan would be best person that at some point would tell if you need divide whole content for some smaller packages or not for her to have easier time implementing this (my concern about making packages was about Gedan going near mad for trying to implement Bess gdoc that had I think maybe 80-90k words).

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Yeah I think Gedan would be best person that at some point would tell if you need divide whole content for some smaller packages or not for her to have easier time implementing this (my concern about making packages was about Gedan going near mad for trying to implement Bess gdoc that had I think maybe 80-90k words).
Lol it's certainly up there in length but I extremely doubt that this doc has anywhere near the complexity of Bess/Ben! :oops: It's mostly lengthy due to just detailed dialogue, but before the sex scenes happen there's very little in the way of parcer calls, theres randomized hangout scenes, and the trust system to unlock talk options should be pretty similar to Kiro's so I don't think I have to worry about complexity comparatively! As for the sex scenes themselves, the complexity of those will come on the next expac so nothing to worry about there :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well then it seems even without you Gedan would be able if needed stop at some point coding to take a break before starting next coding session.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Well then it seems even without you Gedan would be able if needed stop at some point coding to take a break before starting next coding session.
Yeah, whatever she is comfortable doing. I wouldn't mind if it took a few extra months or something because of the length. As long as it has a decent chance of being implemented I'll take whatever steps nessesary to help ensure its implementation! :)

Hopefully I'll be done with everything by the end of next week. Ideally I'd like to finish the vag scene this weekend, and do all the editing and final trimmings all next week before submitting this. We're almost there! :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Few months would imply it's around Bess size. Maybe it would be just a few weeks after Gedan start code (assuming all went bell and Gedan got green light from Fen to code your kitty).

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Few months would imply it's around Bess size. Maybe it would be just a few weeks after Gedan start code (assuming all went bell and Gedan got green light from Fen to code your kitty).
Oh the few months thing was mostly exaggeration, hehe... :oops: Still, I am a patient guy so few weeks or so would definitely be a lot faster than expected. XD

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
We need some image dimension limits, and a way to resize within the post. Like the last forum had.

@Geddy pls.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Alrighty, finally done spitting out all the base content that I could for this kitty! We're now on the editing phase now, which I shall probably be focusing on all this week. I'll add (or remove) anything necessary and make some finishing touches, but I can't believe this is almost done! :D Main thing that I might need help with is if I made the parser calls right on the sex scenes, as I kinda think I did those quite wrong in some places, specially concerning multidicked PCs and singling one out for those scenes.

I'm hecka excited to be so close to being able to finally submit this! :catte:

Also a special thanks to @Vio and a few others for catching a lot of my errors midway while writing all this out! Should save me a bit of time with the editing process! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zombiqaz

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

In Bess' case, it was nothing to do with the raw size of the content, it was the potential variation that could be present and the endless menus to support it.

If you've already written all the stuff, don't break it up. Doing so makes it harder to work on because there'll likely be instances where something is coded to support things in Doc A, and then it has to be rewritten to add something on from Doc B... and then again from Doc C etc.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
In Bess' case, it was nothing to do with the raw size of the content, it was the potential variation that could be present and the endless menus to support it.

If you've already written all the stuff, don't break it up. Doing so makes it harder to work on because there'll likely be instances where something is coded to support things in Doc A, and then it has to be rewritten to add something on from Doc B... and then again from Doc C etc.
Phew, in that case I don't think I have as much to worry about then. Thank you for the official word on that Gedan!

I suppose on that note if I did make Fisianna be able to morph into a full on furry catgirl with a later expansion, then I guess it might be a good time to add skin and mouth/muzzle parsers for the repeatable scenes now so less backtracking would need to be done when coding.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
P much. The issue with Bess there was that the content had a bunch of variation in that we didn't have as parser tags, or did things that didn't align with those that we did have; basically inventing new things specific only to Bess.

Reactions: eveoflife

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Thou afterward some of things added due to...ummmBess found it use in other things. :allears:

SnowVilliers

Dec 31, 2015
Top tier adorable romance content the likes of which we haven't seen since JimThermic rode off into the sunset? Sign me the ever loving fuck up, this has my vote of confidence without a doubt. I need this in the game, ASAP. @Lkynmbr24 One question, if I may. In the possible coming expansions, can we see Aya, Tara, and Britannia's reactions to learning that Steele and Fisianna are a couple?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Top tier adorable romance content the likes of which we haven't seen since JimThermic rode off into the sunset? Sign me the ever loving fuck up, this has my vote of confidence without a doubt. I need this in the game, ASAP. @Lkynmbr24 One question, if I may. In the possible coming expansions, can we see Aya, Tara, and Britannia's reactions to learning that Steele and Fisianna are a couple?
I haven't thought of when or where to fit it in yet, but I was hoping to eventually have them all meet up for a short time near the beginning of the third planned expansion! Of course I'd have to make variants of this depending on if the PC also remained just friends with Fisi as well.

SnowVilliers

Dec 31, 2015
I haven't thought of when or where to fit it in yet, but I was hoping to eventually have them all meet up for a short time near the beginning of the third planned expansion! Of course I'd have to make variants of this depending on if the PC also remained just friends with Fisi as well.

What else might you have planned for expansions?