[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Disclaimer: This is my first time ever attempting to do any sort of writing, let alone on an erotic scale, and I haven't been a long time player or contributor, however I'd like to put some writing skills to the test and get a potential idea out of my head about this game that's been NAGGING at me for about a week now!

Playing TiTs for the time I have (Maybe a few months) I found myself getting into a LOT of different kind of kinks I didn't think I would even find myself getting into, so I have the wonderful people here to thank for that! That being said, I've kinda been inspired to want to start writing something myself and give back that way since I don't quite have the pockets to be a backer... at least not at the moment.

The idea that's been tumbling through my mind lately is (as I understand this is a game for mainly smut) the actual bedding after you interact with a character just seems a bit... quick, which is fine in its own right, but to some there's a sort of gratification of landing that girl/guy that's harder to lay than others without it seeming like a chore. (Or they're just a stubborn S.O.B. xD) I also like that emotional involvement that can potentially go into a character and make the interactions more meaningful. I know its a tall order to fill that role itself, but I'm inspired by characters like Embry, Emma, and Bess as well as some other characters outside of the TiTs universe like Lithier from My Very Own Lith. I've also read some up and coming characters to be implemented like Mrs. Reasner and find some inspiration from them as well.

I wanted to introduce: Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata!

Fisianna, the extremely shy Nekomata. In personality, she's of course a REALLY shy person around people she's unfamiliar with, often barely if at all speaking to people to people she doesn't know and constantly looking timid and nervous. As she warms up to someone she gets more talkative and while still sweet and shy, she much prefers talking with someone one on one rather than be in a group conversation. She'll often enjoy companionship to one she is enamored with, though she won't openly say it at first, once she sets her feelings to someone, she does become incredibly loyal towards them. She does consequently have a bit of a naivete as she doesn't have a big circle of friends other than the few you initially meet at the bar, and even then she isn't the most comfortable talking with them when they are together. She is also a highly enthusiastic video game nerd who is really good at most of them and can get uncharacteristically competitive without meaning to (especially If losing), which makes her look pouty and overly cute, similarly to what you might expect out of an anime girl :p.

She will be a pure female character with no intentions to convert her to change that. She is a virgin to start out with next to no sexual experience other than maybe having played with herself in her own privacy (Doesn't mean she's ignorant of such acts, though this fact may be subject to change). She is also very submissive sexually and much prefers the passion behind the sex rather than just the act of it. She'll be largely into largely vanilla sex with the PC to start. More variations might be available if I make an ex-pac for her.

I'd like to use an trust system when first meeting her, being able to be raised by generally hanging out with her at certain places in Tavros and talking to her. When her trust is maxed out, a one off scene occurs, after which date scenes unlock. I plan to have her fall in love with the PC the more trust she builds. Might be easier on the coders and a little easier writing variations of scenes. Possibly might shorten up the doc as well from what I previously thought of. Generally I'd like to make her as non-bland as possible :p This content will STRONGLY lean towards the romance side of things, so if you don't like potentially mushy feelings and stuff, then I'm sorry... :(

Hope you enjoy the readings of a novice writer!

Of course I would need the help of you lovely people for editing and keeping as much to the lore of TiTs as possible. I REALLY look forward to fleshing this character out more if everything works out! I am of course open to suggestions, ideas and criticisms to the idea as well to add to this!

I should prolly make a change log here in case repeat people drop by xD Here it is!

1/25: Skeleton copy of project made. Introductory bar scene halfway done. Fisianna appearance description done.
1/26: Bar scene finished. MAJOR structural editing of document. Much less mess and more organized! Thanks @Tacit! More grammatical fixes.
1/27: 1st plaza encounter done. Repeat encounters done. Reworked trust/affection system to trust and date scene unlock at max trust. Edited outline to reflect future plans.
1/28: Got Fisianna's basic intro talk scene done. Very minor editing and skeleton plans laid out for rest of talk scenes. Trust point distribution figured out.
1/29: Got all talk scenes done other than parents talk scene. Outlined what scenes are available based on trust and stuff.
1/30: Parents talk scene done, and its a DOOZEY! Very minor edits.
1/31: Got outline for hangout scenes done. Started on hangout scenes for arcade. Changed Deelia's name to Aya.
2/1: Britannia arcade hangout scene done.
2/2: Aya shopping hangout scene done. First date scene done.
2/3: Tarariel shopping hangout scene done. (Why it's 3 pages, I don't know xD)
2/4: Britannia shopping hangout scene done.
2/5: Max Trust scene partially done (Sorry for the cliffhanger folks! Sleep beckons!) Changed Fisi's height from 5'8 to 5'0 (Subject to change still)
2/6: Max Trust scene finished (Unless I make rejection scene)
2/7: Rejection scene done (For the sake of player choices) Movie intro partially done.
2/8: Aya movie hangout scene done. Did a tiny bit of rearranging with one part to look neater, lol.
2/9: Tarariel and Britannia movie hangout scenes done.
2/10: Sleepover scene partially done. (Sorry, majorly distracted today :confused:)
2/11: Sleepover scenes done. (And it's a loooong one!)
2/12: Second Date scene done.
2/13: Third Date scene done.
2/14: Fourth Date scene partially done. Gotta do some lore diving!
2/15: Fourth Date scene done. (Probably longest scene yet so far)
2/17: Fifth Date scene done. (Yeah, this overtakes longest scene haha)
2/19: Sixth Date scene done.
2/21: Intro to sex scenes done. Sex scene layout planned out.
2/23: Tailjob sex scene done.
2/26: Eat Her Out sex scene done.
3/4: Sixty-Nine sex scene done.
3/12: Vaginal sex scene done.
3/14: Character stats done. Everything up to Hangout scenes revised and edited.
3/15: Everything up to Britannia's shopping variant scene edited.
3/16: Everything up to Sixth date scene edited.
3/17: Everything up to the vaginal sex scene edited. (Almost done folks!)
3/18: Added [Leave] text. Project fully done!
3/20: Added reflex check for Sleepover pillow fight scene.
3/23: More editing done. Document submitted!
4/9: Rescinded submission to allow more edits to be done.
4/13: Added willpower check variant scene for 5th date scene.
4/28: Resubmitted doc.
5/23: Doc approved by FenCo!

(Should I make my change logs within my doc? I feel that might be better than bloating this one post.)

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
She sounds so cute :oops:. I think I both contracted diabetes and got a heart boner. Hnnnggg. I'm a total sucker for romance, so any content which focuses on it is much appreciated.
And she's got orange fur, my favourite color :D

I think it would probably be for the best if you don't make her all that big in the start. Perhaps start out with that bar scene and the trust stuff up to claiming her virginity and unlocking smexing. And then expand from there.

Just a question on the character. Would I be right to assume that she's a modded human? Or is she actually a modded Kaithrit?
Either way, if she's modded, I'd love to hear the story behind her getting her mods.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
She sounds so cute :oops:. I think I both contracted diabetes and got a heart boner. Hnnnggg. I'm a total sucker for romance, so any content which focuses on it is much appreciated.
And she's got orange fur, my favourite color :D

I think it would probably be for the best if you don't make her all that big in the start. Perhaps start out with that bar scene and the trust stuff up to claiming her virginity and unlocking smexing. And then expand from there.

Just a question on the character. Would I be right to assume that she's a modded human? Or is she actually a modded Kaithrit?
Either way, if she's modded, I'd love to hear the story behind her getting her mods.
I'm happy to have gotten that nice feedback so fast! Thank you! Yeah I was likely going to just write up to the point of certain sex scenes opening up afterwards if everything pans out. One idea at a time haha!

I'm likely going to have her be a slightly modded Kaithrit as Catnip would be a bit less intensive for a Kaithrit to go through than a pure human. As for the story behind it, I'm likely to make it one of her talk options when building her trust but I may make it have something to do with something that influenced her while living in her homeworld. I haven't thought of that quite yet but I'll try to make it good :p

Reactions: shadefalcon

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I'm happy to have gotten that nice feedback so fast! Thank you! Yeah I was likely going to just write up to the point of certain sex scenes opening up afterwards if everything pans out. One idea at a time haha!
Sounds like you've got it figured out. That's good :)

I'm likely going to have her be a slightly modded Kaithrit as Catnip would be a bit less intensive for a Kaithrit to go through than a pure human. As for the story behind it, I'm likely to make it one of her talk options when building her trust but I may make it have something to do with something that influenced her while living in her homeworld. I haven't thought of that quite yet but I'll try to make it good :p
Sounds nice :)

I hope you'll be able to write this character, she sounds so lovely after all.
The parsers aren't all that hard to get a hang of, but if you're ever stuck you can always take a look at some other event submission. Forumers are also usually willing to help out the new writers a bit, especially if what you write catches their interest.[/QUOTE]

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Cuteness, my approving of this character and agreeing with @shadefalcon aside,
If enough interest in this character pans out, I can start working on the document to this shy feline and can put a bit of work into her each day once I get more familiar with using the parcers and stuff, and of course I would need the help of you lovely people for editing and keeping as much to the lore of TiTs as possible. I REALLY look forward to fleshing this character out more if everything works out! I am of course open to suggestions, ideas and criticisms to the idea as well to add to this!
...generally new writers are generally advised to not gough for interest of a concept, but that one should rather just write it. people who will like her will come(cum =P) regardless, if the writing is good. ;)

(Also just a minor quip: you keep saying that "nekomata" and "one tail", but traditionally in Japanese folklore, nekomata are described as cats that have aged for long enough, their tail split into two and turned monsterous. So with that and the general amazon-like size of their females, Kaithrit already are space nekomata in a way. :p)

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Cuteness, my approving of this character and agreeing with @shadefalcon aside,

...generally new writers are generally advised to not gough for interest of a concept, but that one should rather just write it. people who will like her will come(cum =P) regardless, if the writing is good. ;)

(Also just a minor quip: you keep saying that "nekomata" and "one tail", but traditionally in Japanese folklore, nekomata are described as cats that have aged for long enough, their tail split into two and turned monsterous. So with that and the general amazon-like size of their females, Kaithrit already are space nekomata in a way. :p)

Thank you for the approval and the advice! I do plan to start the frameworks tonight or tomorrow as I lost a veritable amount of sleep in excitement for this kitty and wanna put it into text! :)

About the nekomata quip you mentioned, I realize you're right! I kinda made a Steele character before this that was a Kaithrit and I wanted to mod him to be more like a humanoid nekomata by the game's racial score but most transformations I used while he had 2 tails and high femininity kept identifying them as a Kaithrit. I want to differentiate Fisianna from a normal Kaithrit and make her as unique as possible (to which made me think of an idea for an expac in which the PC can help her finish her transformation and turn her into a full blown furry anthro cat!) I may wind up having her have 2 tails to keep the nekomata description as accurate as possible but the fully blown out furry Fisianna would most likely be expac content. For this matter, it also might make it a bit easier for me to have her start as a modded human after all, as that could open up a bit more background to work with as I don't know a great deal as much about Kaithrit culture than what humans could. Again not 100% sure on this yet but we'll come to that bridge when we come to it! As far as her height is concerned I prolly wouldn't want her to be as amazonian as a Kaithrit either as being too tall might make her lose a bit of her cuteness factor xD I was likely gonna make her a modest 5'8 or 68 inches tall which I think is still acceptable by Kaithrit standards... Again a bridge to come to though if I make her a modded human or Kaithrit xD

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Thank you for the approval and the advice! I do plan to start the frameworks tonight or tomorrow as I lost a veritable amount of sleep in excitement for this kitty and wanna put it into text! :)

About the nekomata quip you mentioned, I realize you're right! I kinda made a Steele character before this that was a Kaithrit and I wanted to mod him to be more like a humanoid nekomata by the game's racial score but most transformations I used while he had 2 tails and high femininity kept identifying them as a Kaithrit. I want to differentiate Fisianna from a normal Kaithrit and make her as unique as possible (to which made me think of an idea for an expac in which the PC can help her finish her transformation and turn her into a full blown furry anthro cat!) I may wind up having her have 2 tails to keep the nekomata description as accurate as possible but the fully blown out furry Fisianna would most likely be expac content. For this matter, it also might make it a bit easier for me to have her start as a modded human after all, as that could open up a bit more background to work with as I don't know a great deal as much about Kaithrit culture than what humans could. Again not 100% sure on this yet but we'll come to that bridge when we come to it! As far as her height is concerned I prolly wouldn't want her to be as amazonian as a Kaithrit either as being too tall might make her lose a bit of her cuteness factor xD I was likely gonna make her a modest 5'8 or 68 inches tall which I think is still acceptable by Kaithrit standards... Again a bridge to come to though if I make her a modded human or Kaithrit xD
Indeed, let's leave any talk about expansions after her base content is finished, ok? :p

And for kaithrit lore, that's what the in game codex is for. It's rather extensive too!

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Shygirls are always welcome, shame it ain't a doggo girl, though. Like Shade said, don't try to cram every idea you have for her in at once. Small-ish initial releases with expansion later on are encouraged for new writers.

Also, if you didn't know: it's protocol to have an exhibition scene for any shygirls.

Sacred tradition and all that.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Shygirls are always welcome, shame it ain't a doggo girl, though. Like Shade said, don't try to cram every idea you have for her in at once. Small-ish initial releases with expansion later on are encouraged for new writers.

Also, if you didn't know: it's protocol to have an exhibition scene for any shygirls.

Hahaha! Is that so? :p Also I think I'll leave the doggo girls to you. Those Anno and Syri pet scenes you made were especially hot and I can't wait to play with Erra when she goes public! You make wonderful ausar scenes! :D

Thanks again for that helpful tip! Brainstormingg can sometimes get a bit out of hand for me but at least as I put them down I can visualize any ideas so I dont forget later on!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Posted a skeleton copy of Fisianna's doc on the 1st post... phew, was a doosey getting it out on the first night of working on it, but I had a LOT of fun writing it all! Looking forward to finishing it!

Also how do I change a forum post title so I can include in the title (WIP)?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Also how do I change a forum post title so I can include in the title (WIP)?
Next to "watch thread" there's this option called "thread tools". Use that to change the title.
You could also make a new thread in the event submission subforum.
But if you want to flesh it out a bit more that's ok too.

Also, what's your views on edits when it's wip?
Ok?
Wait until you're done?

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Next to "watch thread" there's this option called "thread tools". Use that to change the title.
But if you want to flesh it out a bit more that's ok too.

Also, what's your views on edits when it's wip?
Ok?
Wait until you're done?
Hehehe... Oops. Yeah I was gonna wait till I was done fully fleshing out the details of this gal for the most part before the major editing can begin since a lot of parts are still subject to change so I don't wanna waste someone's time potentially till I'm for sure that it'll work out that way! I'm still mostly unsure of what profession she is working under in Stavros to earn a living, which COULD tie into her background as well as the detail of her being a modded human or Kaithrit. A lot of talk scenes other than her background haven't been fully fleshed either consequently but that issue should go away as soon as I figure out when I wanna do 100% with Fisi's back story!

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
We have Spess Katherine in the making now. Holy Smut Jeebus. I never knew how much I wanted this until I've stumbled upon this thread. The content cat emoji has never been so appropriate.:catte:
That's usually saved for a later stage in development, when all- or most - of the details of the upcoming character and their content are decided upon and at least a sizable portion of the writing is done.

Also, if the OP will want to, he will be able to just ask the moderators to move this to that subforum when the time comes.

Like Shade said, don't try to cram every idea you have for her in at once. Small-ish initial releases with expansion later on are encouraged for new writers.
Some solid advice here

On the other hand this is not.
Just because you got pressured and/or tempted by your own libido into allowing PC to (lovingly) bully and tease your shy girl, and now feel guilty about, doesn't make it obligatory for others to follow that dark path.
For shame, Hugs.:colbert:

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
We have Spess Katherine in the making now. Holy Smut Jeebus. I never knew how much I wanted this until I've stumbled upon this thread. The content cat emoji has never been so appropriate. :catte:
Fixed that for you. You forgot the emoji :p
That's usually saved for a later stages in development, when all/most of the details of the upcoming character and their content are decided upon and at least a sizable portion of the writing is done.

Also, if the OP will want to, he will be able to just ask the moderators to move this to that subforum when the time comes.
That's true. I also forgot to mention that.

Hehehe... Oops. Yeah I was gonna wait till I was done fully fleshing out the details of this gal for the most part before the major editing can begin since a lot of parts are still subject to change so I don't wanna waste someone's time potentially till I'm for sure that it'll work out that way! I'm still mostly unsure of what profession she is working under in Stavros to earn a living, which COULD tie into her background as well as the detail of her being a modded human or Kaithrit. A lot of talk scenes other than her background haven't been fully fleshed either consequently but that issue should go away as soon as I figure out when I wanna do 100% with Fisi's back story!
Ok. I'll contain myself then and wait with editing (any more in the very least, that one thing I kinda had to point out in case I forgot it later...)

Just because you got pressured and/or tempted by your own libido into allowing PC to (lovingly) bully and tease your shy girl, and now feel guilty about, doesn't make it obligatory for others to follow that dark path.
*Cough cough cough
*Sweats a bit

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
This sounds cute. I like characters that don't just open their legs for you right away, or at least won't eat ass on the first date. And making her tall but sensitive about being tall would be cute as hell! Tall girls need love too you know. Shy girls are cute though-

Hugs, no! Bad Hugs!:catstare: This isn't a cowgirl, there's no reason to bully her!

This is good advice here. If you listen to the community at large you're going to get a mix of people who love it, hate it, or like it but demand that you add [their fetish here]. Just write what you want to write, because it isn't up to the community whether something gets into the final game.

Also Hugs is a monster joking (sort of). Pls no bully shy qt.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Rest assured, I'm not going to add an exhibitionist scene for Fisianna. You'd give the poor girl a heart attack! :oops:

Anyways, introductory bar scene is 100% done at last! Also some major editing and some scene adjustments done, but of course still open for ideas/criticisms/editing (If needed) and the like. Thanks @Nik_van_Rijn and @Tacit and @shadefalcon for the edits and suggestions where needed so far, and another BIG thanks to @Tacit for helping me to use some of the html codings correctly and showing me some cool features of google docs, as well structure the document so its a lot easier to navigate and less of a garbled mess! Looks a LOT neater now!

Tomorrow I hope to get started on her talk scenes and get her backstory fleshed out. This might take up a good bulk of time but I'll be trying as always to keep it good!

Last edited:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
She is way too cute, we can use more shy girls in the game to bring out of their shells...on the other hand, you also really intrigued me with the ladies that bring her to you as well...any chance of them being interactable in their own rights? Either way, thanks for undertaking this project and good luck :D

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
She is way too cute, we can use more shy girls in the game to bring out of their shells...on the other hand, you also really intrigued me with the ladies that bring her to you as well...any chance of them being interactable in their own rights? Either way, thanks for undertaking this project and good luck :D

Thank you very much for the feedback! :p

I probably won't make them interactable for the time being as that would take too much focus away from Fisianna. They'll likely make very minor appearances in later scenes, likely the hangout scenes. I was thinking if the Fisianna project goes well, is good enough for approval and after I completely finish everything I wanted to do with her 100%, including potential ex-pac material if I do it, I COULD make projects about the other three ladies too, though they wouldn't be anywhere near as intensive as I'm making this project to be. They'll likely be fairly generic if I did flesh them out as it would take a CRAPTON of time and effort to do anything similar to Fisianna with them xD One thing at a time my friend! I'll think about it, but no promises xD

Reactions: argenten

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Got her encounter scenes at the plaza done, but slow day today... I didn't get to start on her talk scenes yet, and there's a bit of minor editing with the scenes I did do already that I wanted to do but I'm too tired to care about it right now... :confused: Lack of sleep be damned! :negativeman: I also rehashed my original idea of a trust AND an affection system to just a trust system that unlocks talk and hangout scenes and date scene unlocks when it is maxed, with a first kiss steal one-off scene! First sex scene would happen after going through a certain amount of date scenes, depends how many I make. Might make things easier on the coders, and on me for making scene variations based on trust :p I won't rush progess but I'm happy with what's been done so far! Anyways, I added a changelog to the OP so I don't get into the habit of posting a new message every time I change something, unless I should add that elsewhere.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Y-you have that fortune to chase. I-I wouldn’t want to get in the way of that…</i>"
I´d gladly throw it all away for her sake :oops:
Just remembered that now that I´ve actually read her stuff, I can truly fawn over how cute she is :p

Got her encounter scenes at the plaza done, but slow day today... I didn't get to start on her talk scenes yet, and there's a bit of minor editing with the scenes I did do already that I wanted to do but I'm too tired to care about it right now... :confused: Lack of sleep be damned! :negativeman: I also rehashed my original idea of a trust AND an affection system to just a trust system that unlocks talk and hangout scenes and date scene unlocks when it is maxed, with a first kiss steal one-off scene! First sex scene would happen after going through a certain amount of date scenes, depends how many I make. Might make things easier on the coders, and on me for making scene variations based on trust :p I won't rush progess but I'm happy with what's been done so far! Anyways, I added a changelog to the OP so I don't get into the habit of posting a new message every time I change something, unless I should add that elsewhere.
Sounds good LK. Kiro´s affection is pretty much tied to her trust stats too. I doubt she would willingly give away her virginity just because she trusted someone. Affection is needed too.

Also, take care. Try not to be like me and watch streams until 06 am :p

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Can she have have a sister named Fistianna, who does nothing but punch things?

Hahaha! Thank you for making my co-workers think I'm crazy at work! XD

When I think of "Fistianna" I think of someone with an overly obsessive fisting fetish :p Either that or a rowdy bar patron who loves to get into fights and well... Punch things :p

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
One might as well include a good ol' fisticuffs scene for Silly Mode...

...Tempting... very tempting... xD COULD go well with a date scene I was thinking about. Not gonna promise I'll actually do it though so don't hold me to it. :p

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Holy crap. I didn't think I'd be able to do it but I have most of Fisi's talk scenes done in one day :eek:, besides her parents option... and that one I have to do a LOT of thinking about, as I might have built the hype around that quite a bit as I continued through the doc.

I also noticed my doc is getting... very lengthy. :eyepop: About 8700 words so far and I'm not even done ALL the talk scenes, and there's still the hangout scenes, date scenes and sex scenes, not to mention the max trust scene. The max trust scene and hangout scenes might wind up being smallish anyways, but the date scenes and sex scenes could take up quite a bit more room. I'm definitely inspired since I caught up on my sleep but I wasn't expecting this to be as big as it is, despite me keeping some stuff to a minimum. Then again, Fisi's pretty backstory driven so... Either way, hope you enjoy the next little bit I added, and feel free to comment where necessary!

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Ok... I was NOT expecting her parent talk scene to be THAT long (literally a 5 page long scene!!!), but as I kept writing that scene I couldn't stop writing! I think I even started getting choked up and teared up a little while writing out the sad bits of her background... :oops: A few times while writing it I was thinking "Aww... this is too sad, even for her..." I think if I even got a bit emotional writing something, I think it's definitely good material... at least I'd hope. I made it a one-off talk scene so she doesn't have to endure that over and over again if it were a repeatable talk option (Yeah I'm talking to any of you sadists out there! :mad:)

Aaaanyways, that's ALL the talk scenes done now! Next up, hangout scenes! I'm definitely open to suggestions on what antics Steele and Fisianna could get into on a space station, even with her colorful friends as well! I already have a few ideas but I'm definitely open for others' ideas as well! :D I'm having too much fun making this character! :catte:

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Ok... I was NOT expecting her parent talk scene to be THAT long (literally a 5 page long scene!!!), but as I kept writing that scene I couldn't stop writing! I think I even started getting choked up and teared up a little while writing out the sad bits of her background... :oops: A few times while writing it I was thinking "Aww... this is too sad, even for her..." I think if I even got a bit emotional writing something, I think it's definitely good material... at least I'd hope.
Fisianna's story...
:negativeman:
I just want to give her a hug.
(And secretly dream of her making the ultimate nurse bot AI, so she can show her parents how awesome she actually is :p)

The cuddling at the end was so cute :oops:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
(And secretly dream of her making the ultimate nurse bot AI, so she can show her parents how awesome she actually is :p)

!!! I solemnly swear, if I make an ex-pac for Fisi, I'd DEFINITELY love to use this as a possible idea! It's so good!