[Implemented] Exhibitionism Perk [poll closed]

Should ultra exhibitionist Steele be occasionally forced to strip in public when covered?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Hell Nah!

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Most enjoyable... I guess I'll maybe just add a line or two for the stripping at Tavros but nothing else would change really.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Kinda wondering how using one's wings for modestly plays into all of this now that I'm reminded of Tavros' no nudity policy.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
And now I am reminded that wings are a thing Steele can have.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wait what? The game actually stops you from public nudity in places? I had no idea.

EDIT: I changed my vote to yes and it went up by 3. My votes are worth more than you guyses hahaha. No I kid it was obviously just timing.

Halflighter

May 6, 2017
I don;t know if you've considered this but maybe having an exhibitionist perk could give the PC a Sexiness boost for each exposed part? My thought was this bonus could increase with each exhibitionist threshold with +1 at 33%, +2 at 66% and +3 at 100%. This would be a great option for Tease-focused players, letting them choose between defensive capabilities and sexiness.

I've always found it a it weird that being naked apparently makes you completely unsexy, so adding this could give an in-game explanation by implying that the PC's lack of comfort with nudity makes them look too awkward to be alluring in any way.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
I don;t know if you've considered this but maybe having an exhibitionist perk could give the PC a Sexiness b

I'd definitely support that if it got the ok in terms of being balanced and not impossible to code and such! I'd accepted the "not being sexy while naked" thing, since the alternative would be game-break-y. But your suggestion seems like a really good way to balance between the two. And if there was a way for it to be applied to exhibitionist characters without the perk, I guess that would be a good way to handle the issue of players having to go nude(ish) to avoid losing exhibitionism.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
I don;t know if you've considered this but maybe having an exhibitionist perk could give the PC a Sexiness boost for each exposed part? My thought was this bonus could increase with each exhibitionist threshold with +1 at 33%, +2 at 66% and +3 at 100%. This would be a great option for Tease-focused players, letting them choose between defensive capabilities and sexiness.

I've always found it a it weird that being naked apparently makes you completely unsexy, so adding this could give an in-game explanation by implying that the PC's lack of comfort with nudity makes them look too awkward to be alluring in any way.

This is a pretty neat and simple idea. I just think it would be too much of a sexiness boost if it was calculated on a per exposed part basis (That is +9 for fully exposed, and exposed outfits are usually pretty sexy too). A flat amount for each exhibitionism level is much more reasonable and probably easier to implement.

Halflighter

May 6, 2017
This is a pretty neat and simple idea. I just think it would be too much of a sexiness boost if it was calculated on a per exposed part basis (That is +9 for fully exposed, and exposed outfits are usually pretty sexy too). A flat amount for each exhibitionism level is much more reasonable and probably easier to implement.
I'm pretty sure with current in-game undergarments the maximum Sexiness you can get from equipmtn while still having all parts exposed is only 7, while you can get up to 19 while fully clothed, as well as defensive advantages. Even +9 sexiness would put the PC below this level, and reaching 100 Exhibitionism is no small feat.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Hmm...

It sounds like exposed equipment are the ones that need a boost to sexiness. I will think about that later though.

Last edited:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
The Tavros ban on nudity really doesn't make sense cause it conflicts with others scenes involving casual public nudity such as taking Reaha home after buying her or taking Erra out on walks.

I wasn't aware you can still masturbate publicly without consequence there. That makes the nudity ban even more nonsensical.... But yeah hell some of the NPCs on Tavros also go around nude. Sera for example runs her shop with her tits and dick hanging out.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Doesn't make any sense to me either.

Buuuut it is what it is, so I added a few variations, mainly to the stripping scene, that takes that into account. Check them out!
/marketing tangent over

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Doesn't make any sense to me either.

Buuuut it is what it is, so I added a few variations, mainly to the stripping scene, that takes that into account. Check them out!
/marketing tangent over

I've been forgetting to keep up with the doc updates too, so I'm glad to be reminded. Personally, I was kind of charmed by the "sleazy" Tavros cop. My reaction was more like "Daww. That's sweet." Petition for sleazy!Tavros cop to become an unlockable character who you thank with your body.

What I was actually gonna say though, was that this might be the right place to put in a personality check for Steele. Leave the asshole/bitch comment for hard pcs, but I think kind/mischievous pcs might tend more towards. "Well, that was nice of him/her to let you go." or "You giggle over the thought that you're apparently too sexy to arrest."

Reactions: AHornyPanda

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
I've been forgetting to keep up with the doc updates too, so I'm glad to be reminded. Personally, I was kind of charmed by the "sleazy" Tavros cop. My reaction was more like "Daww. That's sweet." Petition for sleazy!Tavros cop to become an unlockable character who you thank with your body.

What I was actually gonna say though, was that this might be the right place to put in a personality check for Steele. Leave the asshole/bitch comment for hard pcs, but I think kind/mischievous pcs might tend more towards. "Well, that was nice of him/her to let you go." or "You giggle over the thought that you're apparently too sexy to arrest."
Aw shit, I completely forgot about the personality tags. Also, thanking the cop with your body sounded super hot, but I did not want to lose track of the main objective here. Maybe sometime in the future.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Aw shit, I completely forgot about the personality tags. Also, thanking the cop with your body sounded super hot, but I did not want to lose track of the main objective here. Maybe sometime in the future.

I can't believe you aren't just dropping this entire project to go write follower content for this one-off character who doesn't even have a set appearance? Like clearly sleazy!Tavros cop is the best waifu??

Seriously though, some kind of blowjob scene or cunnilingus would be pretty hot there. But please don't write it. Get the perk together, get it into the game, and then write it later if you're really feeling it.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
I can't believe you aren't just dropping this entire project to go write follower content for this one-off character who doesn't even have a set appearance? Like clearly sleazy!Tavros cop is the best waifu??
I-I-It's not like he/she like you or anything. *blushes and looks down*

Seriously though, some kind of blowjob scene or cunnilingus would be pretty hot there. But please don't write it. Get the perk together, get it into the game, and then write it later if you're really feeling it.
Exactly! There is no need to overload the submission

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

I would think that bimbo PCs would be disappointed about merely being let go.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
So this is definitely off topic and not alluding to any projects that may or may not exist, but hypothetically speaking if there was a church centered around exhibitionism, what do you guys think it would be called?

Last edited:

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Dunno about their name but ”He is always watching" has to be their core message.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Pole being half way, maybe tie Willpower into it? Could be as easy as "Resist the urge?", *yes*, "As much as you'd like to, you tell yourself now isn't a good time". *No* "Time to cut loose". Maybe 50%-75% max willpower?

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
So this is definitely off topic and not alluding to any projects that may or may not exist, but hypothetically speaking if there was a church centered around exhibitionism, what do you guys think it would be called?
Churches don't usually have clever names, so they'd probably be called the "Church of Public Pleasure" or something

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Doesn't necessarily need to be a religious group. Could be a secret society, charity organization, or some other third thing.

Like "The Freematrons", lel.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Pole being half way, maybe tie Willpower into it? Could be as easy as "Resist the urge?", *yes*, "As much as you'd like to, you tell yourself now isn't a good time". *No* "Time to cut loose". Maybe 50%-75% max willpower?
A nice touch and pretty doable. The check will have a 50/50 chance of being considered and only apply to the blurbs trigger though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
RNG Church could fit for the name. SInce it should be as usualy some veiled name that usualy noone understand fully anyway xD

By the RNG power you shall be undressed to cleanse you of your sins!!! (and so on hue hue)

Moo Cow

I don't even understand why people are voting no? Like if you're going crazy on exhibitionist stuff on your own anyway then what's the problem? LOL
This game needs more consequence of actions of this caliber in my opinion. Makes it a lot more interesting.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
A nice touch and pretty doable. The check will have a 50/50 chance of being considered and only apply to the blurbs trigger though.

Honestly, making a willpower based resist seems like a really logical solution, and I'm surprised no one thought of it before. The folks who wouldn't be interested in seeing Steele get "forced" into this kind of scene are probably already playing high-willpower characters, so I can't imagine anybody getting pissed.

So I'm not sure about the need to restrict it to 50/50, and for only one possible trigger? - If you're worried about such a check being overpowered, it would probably be pretty easy to slip in some negative side effects instead? Maybe a successful resist would still max out the character's lust? Or maybe would make it harder/impossible to resist the urge a second time?