[Implemented] Exhibitionism Perk [poll closed]

Should ultra exhibitionist Steele be occasionally forced to strip in public when covered?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Hell Nah!

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
We're not good at thinking.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I don't even understand why people are voting no? Like if you're going crazy on exhibitionist stuff on your own anyway then what's the problem? LOL
This game needs more consequence of actions of this caliber in my opinion. Makes it a lot more interesting.
There are times we need to be blue balled to get a scene, ect ect. Some event requiring we age a bit or whatever, then all of a sudden "I MUST FIND RELEASE WITHOUT DELAY!!!" swoops in and ruins that players efforts to do whatever they needed to conserve for. Or they simply wanna follow the rules, whatever the reason, half want to control themselves. With the votes being so damn close to a tie, I thought "just add a will power check, its not like we have to give in like we've been drugged or whatever". I'm against the willpower check being chance as OP seems to want, kinda nulls the point I even suggested. But its better then nothing at all.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Or we can make it similary like gender option to be set in appearance or some other submenu. Always force stripping when covered and with hgih enough exhib score, need to fail willpower check or never regardless of exhib score/willpower check. It may be still not ideal solution thou.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
I don't even understand why people are voting no? Like if you're going crazy on exhibitionist stuff on your own anyway then what's the problem? LOL
This game needs more consequence of actions of this caliber in my opinion. Makes it a lot more interesting.

Eh. I think a big part of it is just TiTS as a wish-fulfillment game, and wanting to be in control of the situation. There's some overlap between folks who like addictions, loss of control, etc. and those who like exhibitionism. But there's also some folks who just like the idea of having sex in public.

I mean, I can't speak for the other people who are voting, but for me I like to play Steeles who enjoy sex, but aren't controlled by their sex drive. That's basically what drew me into the idea of having a perk that could lock exhibitionism at 100. I wanted a Steele who could run around the galaxy for months at a time, get shit done in fullbody armor - and then at the end of all that, still be able to strip down and jerk off in public for fun, without having become less of an exhibitionist just for having worn clothes.

That said, I do respect Panda's right to do whatever they feel is best for the content, and am 100% ready to back off if they come out ad say "Fuck no, I'm gonna do this loss-of-control strip scene, because it's hot, and adding choice into it would destroy the point."

Reactions: Emerald and Kesil

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Doesn't necessarily need to be a religious group. Could be a secret society, charity organization, or some other third thing.

Like "The Freematrons", lel.

RNG Church could fit for the name. SInce it should be as usualy some veiled name that usualy noone understand fully anyway xD

By the RNG power you shall be undressed to cleanse you of your sins!!! (and so on hue hue)
Or the "All eyes on us cult", they want the world to see them, why be ambiguous?

Honestly, making a willpower based resist seems like a really logical solution, and I'm surprised no one thought of it before. The folks who wouldn't be interested in seeing Steele get "forced" into this kind of scene are probably already playing high-willpower characters, so I can't imagine anybody getting pissed.

So I'm not sure about the need to restrict it to 50/50, and for only one possible trigger? - If you're worried about such a check being overpowered, it would probably be pretty easy to slip in some negative side effects instead? Maybe a successful resist would still max out the character's lust? Or maybe would make it harder/impossible to resist the urge a second time?

I'm against the willpower check being chance as OP seems to want, kinda nulls the point I even suggested. But its better then nothing at all.
Or we can make it similary like gender option to be set in appearance or some other submenu. Always force stripping when covered and with hgih enough exhib score, need to fail willpower check or never regardless of exhib score/willpower check. It may be still not ideal solution thou.
This perk's entire schtick is that the PC finds exhibitionism so irresistible, they can't spend too much time with sharing their everything. At the same time, I don't want to limit the perk to only those with my approach.

I will make it check willpower every time a blurb is triggered at high lust, so people with at least 50% willpower won't be forced to strip/masturbate that way.

HOWEVER, going for a full week without doing an exhibitionist scene will only rely on how clothed you are before triggering. Making that completely avoidable defeats the image I have of how the perk works. If a player doesn't want to be forced to strip at all, they can simply masturbate/strip once every week. That is not demanding nor is it hard to do.

With that I hope I now have a solution that satisfies as many people as possible.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Church of the All Seeing Eye is too ominous. Hmm.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks Alberta, you're always so reliable.

Now I can tell everyone how AHP has inspired me to come up with the lewdest commission idea I've ever come up with. So watch out for that soon™.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@AHornyPanda Toggle like gender may be near ideal to what you said about let people not be forced to see exhib. stuff way you see. And been able to choice in what way woudl they enjoy this content.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
@AHornyPanda Toggle like gender may be near ideal to what you said about let people not be forced to see exhib. stuff way you see. And been able to choice in what way woudl they enjoy this content.
Unfortunately a toggle like that would remove pretty much all feeling that the player is really being "forced" into this situation, which would suck for those that want that.

Reactions: AHornyPanda

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Lancer Would carefully picked options at this toggle been able solve that one issue you brought up about feeling of been "forced" into the situation?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
@Lancer Would carefully picked options at this toggle been able solve that one issue you brought up about feeling of been "forced" into the situation?
Not sure what you mean, it's an on/off switch, there aren't many ways to carefully word that.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Gender one switch got Auto/Alway Male/Always Female

So here it could also have few possible way it woudl work. Like make it be work as exhib actions are "forced" on PC. Other ones been different ways to handle effect of having high exhib. score meantioned in this thread.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Gender one switch got Auto/Alway Male/Always Female

So here it could also have few possible way it woudl work. Like make it be work as exhib actions are "forced" on PC. Other ones been different ways to handle effect of having high exhib. score meantioned in this thread.
The gender option isn't exactly a good example, that's the minimum number of options for it as well. Making any way to outright turn it off would create the same effect.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada

Yes, it will be a perfect choice IF I wanted the PC to have absolute control over it. P.S I don't want to, so I will repeat what I said before:

HOWEVER, going for a full week without doing an exhibitionist scene will only rely on how clothed you are before triggering. Making that completely avoidable defeats the image I have of how the perk works. If a player doesn't want to be forced to strip at all, they can simply masturbate/strip once every week. That is not demanding nor is it hard to do.

With that I hope I now have a solution that satisfies as many people as possible.
Also, unlike gender pref, this does not affect every aspect of the game for the player.

Thanks Alberta, you're always so reliable.

Now I can tell everyone how AHP has inspired me to come up with the lewdest commission idea I've ever come up with. So watch out for that soon™.
I have an acronym now, I feel so cool. And yes you will hear about that soon™.

Thanks @RanmaChan! I will check them when I have the chance.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015

Honestly, I'm okay with the situation as it is now. It seems like it'll be able to cater both to people who do and don't want this scene to trigger, as well as (I hope?) staying true to the kind of content you want to write. I guess the only other thing I could suggest would be a warning blurb or two a little while before the "forced strip for wearing clothes for a week" activates? "The urge to get naked has been growing stronger. If you don't do something about it soon, you might not be able to control yourself."

I really appreciate how chill you've been about this whole thing. I don't imagine everybody would be this accommodating about having people come in and complain and pick at their content, trying to get them to change it.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Honestly, I'm okay with the situation as it is now. It seems like it'll be able to cater both to people who do and don't want this scene to trigger, as well as (I hope?) staying true to the kind of content you want to write. I guess the only other thing I could suggest would be a warning blurb or two a little while before the "forced strip for wearing clothes for a week" activates? "The urge to get naked has been growing stronger. If you don't do something about it soon, you might not be able to control yourself."

I really appreciate how chill you've been about this whole thing. I don't imagine everybody would be this accommodating about having people come in and complain and pick at their content, trying to get them to change it.
Yeah, I guess that would make sense, can probably work it into the blurbs.

Thanks! It is something I'm doing for fun, and it's not like people are being dicks. Nothing to get butthurt over.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

This indeed, sorry if we're jumping your baby to harshly @AHornyPanda .

Reactions: AHornyPanda

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Won't anyone think of Baby?!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What's the problem now? He said he'd do a willpower check.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Okay so I'm about to order my biggest commission yet from AHP. But you'll all have to wait to see it.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
It's in!! :toot:
Big thanks to everyone who helped with the project :*