[Implemented] Erra the Puppy + [Implemented] Expansion

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
You thought that you were the first and only one she has sexual gaming bets with?

Well of course she reams who ever she wins against, but Steele's her one and only fuck-buddy.

Meaning we get all the knot snuggles and Syri butt to ourselves, the bar can watch I guess.

Umm why there need to be just one puppy getting bone to play? WIth PC having multiple bones it can give them to most/all puppies involved in fetching.

This:

I like the Idea of teasing one of the girls.

There's gonna be a "Think you girls can share a bone?" thing going on. Plus I just ain't into multicock. Erra's public blowjob might have a variant where multicock PCs stuff two cocks into her mouth.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Everyone's talking about multi cocks but no one is pushing for back/shoulder tentacle cocks I got eleven of those and can't destroy any ones holes! I just want to destroy holes and inflate stomachs to crazy proportions!
:negativeman:

Also HugsAlright will their be muscle play with Erra since those back muscles bro

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Well of course she reams who ever she wins against, but Steele's her one and only fuck-buddy.

Meaning we get all the knot snuggles and Syri butt to ourselves, the bar can watch I guess.
Nah, she has many fuck-buddies including that zil boi I mentioned, but Sleele is her only "fuck-buddy." :p

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Nah, she has many fuck-buddies including that zil boi I mentioned, but Sleele is her only "fuck-buddy." :p
If you try to get Syri to fuck you vaginally at the bar after winning a game after befriending her and you've not tried it before, Burt will tease Syri about lking Steele.

So there's that.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Everyone's talking about multi cocks but no one is pushing for back/shoulder tentacle cocks I got eleven of those and can't destroy any ones holes!

I've got something in the work for back tentacles.

Also HugsAlright will their be muscle play with Erra since those back muscles bro

Muscle play? Probably not. Erra's muscles are more for practicality than for show. I just enjoy drawing attention to them because I like fit girls and their muscly backs. Though the PC will probably comment on what a strong puppy she is during some petting scenes.

On one hand, write whatever tickles your boner.
But on the other hand UNF!!!

I like the Idea of Erra being nervous for her public walkies, but tapping into her prideful side and doing something "What's the matter, girl? This too much cock for you?" before she gives you a determined look and gobbles up your dong, and slipping a second one in later once she gets really into it.

Reactions: alkeiser

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
I've got something in the work for back tentacles.

Muscle play? Probably not. Erra's muscles are more for practicality than for show. I just enjoy drawing attention to them because I like fit girls and their muscly backs. Though the PC will probably comment on what a strong puppy she is during some petting scenes.

I like the Idea of Erra being nervous for her public walkies, but tapping into her prideful side and doing something "What's the matter, girl? This too much cock for you?" before she gives you a determined look and gobbles up your dong, and slipping a second one in later once she gets really into it.

That's good enough for me. So what else do you have planned for Erra besides pet play and walkies since I'm really interested in her and the ship(Also is the ship watching steele and erra's fun and if so how about snagging a sexbot and allowing the ship ai to use its body to join in on the fun? just a suggestion)

Also what's this plan of yours?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
So what else do you have planned for Erra besides pet play and walkies since I'm really interested in her and the ship

The plan for her expansion is getting to know Erra a bit better after she gets more comfortable with, leading to new talks scenes, and sex scenes like cuddles and walkies. The PC will also be able to interact with Dee at certain points, and she'll mainly be revealing things Erra probably wouldn't tell you herself.

(Also is the ship watching steele and erra's fun and if so how about snagging a sexbot and allowing the ship ai to use its body to join in on the fun? just a suggestion)

Erra's told Dee to turn off any sort of surveillance in her quarters, but according to the AI it's against protocol. So who knows if they're off or not. As for a sex bot, Dee isn't all that interested in fucking.

Also what's this plan of yours?

For the tentacle wings? Kaede/Anno threesome scene featuring double stuffing holes and triple stuffing a puppy of your choice.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
All very interesting especially the Erra expansion since dare I say it she could be waifu material from look at her doc and so yeah she is a character I can't wait to be put in the game someday. Though don't forget to add cum output types (Small, Medium, ect) for the tentacle wings since what's the point of stuffing if they aren't filled to the brim or in some cases overflowing otherwise how do they know you truly care!.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
If you try to get Syri to fuck you vaginally at the bar after winning a game after befriending her and you've not tried it before, Burt will tease Syri about lking Steele.

So there's that.
As I said: Many fuck-buddies, but one "fack-buddie"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Definitely. I'm starting to get an idea of how it's gonna go: Steele's on Tavros and sees a couple of ausar girls joined at the leash, walking around on all fours looking for pets. Every once in a while one goes a little to far and ends up getting yanked by the leash and stumbles a bit, only to move back to their girlfriend for a nuzzle. Then they reach Steele and hijinks ensue.

I was hoping for walking around on two legs so it seemed like a more normal thing rather than being fetishy from the beginning.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I was hoping for walking around on two legs so it seemed like a more normal thing rather than being fetishy from the beginning.

UUUUUUUuuuuugh.

You know, maybe this should gets it's own thread. Erra's doc is getting a lot of undue attention because of our puppy ramblings. [WIP] The petening?

Reactions: alkeiser

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
ya wat he sed

also tent wings r dum

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
@PyrateHyena Umm you cut word out of context (or I just made typo here on this part). That sentence meaning that people will jump right away. So...I quite certain I used wrong word here. Not intended to meantion certain npc.
:negativeman:

Knew that. I simply wanted to mess things up. Sorry, not sorry :D.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You're a weirdo sir Hugs. Not liking multicocks but not seening issue with what is literaly multicock version growin out of PC back o_O

Anyway I woudn't have heart to just tease them all and give bone to just one in the end. That so...immoral :colbert:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hey, tentacles are different.

PC can already make some of/all cocks into tentacle cocks that are the same as tentacle cocks growing out of the back. So in such case there is virtualy close to none difference.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sooner or later Fen need to start free year so at that time we would all been backers for twelve months :toot:

But if it not happen so soon going for backer is good step.