[Implemented] Another Cowgirl, Brandy the Moo

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
If you're still thinking about causes for her disability, and she was meant to be advertising her product, maybe she was given some sort of mod to help her shout advertising louder, or longer. Or maybe to have a more attractive voice so people would be more likely to listen to her. That would be a reason for her to get a speech-related modification to "go wrong" and render her mute. And having it be from something that was supposed to help her speak better would add that element of irony.

Though I don't know if this fits when her disability occurred, how you want her disability to have happened, how mods are used, or how mods malfunction, or why the problem couldn't be fixed.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well not sure if I just mes up but I fell best one pics for cows doing Ches....but that would mean you would need to pay some cash to get one

Yeah I was thinking of Chesh because I like their art a lot, but as far as I could tell their commissions were closed. Money isn't really an issue, though.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Shad is good with stuff without dicks as well. XD

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
With Ches it's matter of luck to squize in her scheudle for commisions. Unless you her good friend then she would put your order on some shorter waiting.

Cool for Brandy been normal cow not one with extra. At least you (still) keep firm standing on this position so let it last eternaly xD

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Aphasia, selective mutism, severe speech impediment etc, if you were having trouble with the ominously named disability. Also please don't get shad, it'll taint brandy by association.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Don't worry, I'd never, not really a fan of Shad's stuff. If I do commission work it'd be someone who's done art work for the game before.
Awesome, it's make me uneasy if the guy who did motherfucking loli Hilary Clinton did somebody so pure, so sweet, as Brandy. Also Brandy best moo.

lucabibble

Apr 30, 2016
why does she have no problem with vaginal sex with taurs but blocks everyone else? did i just skim over an explanation somewhere

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
why does she have no problem with vaginal sex with taurs but blocks everyone else? did i just skim over an explanation somewhere

Yeah, the main reason behind this is my stupid brain going "Taking a taur cock up the arse seems a bit painful, let's just make these scenes vaginal." So I just decided it was for Brandy's sake you put it in that hole.

But then I realized this is TiTS and the PC can take a 2 foot dong up the ass with their organs intact.

Unfortunately I realized that after writing the two taur scenes.

Fear not, bipeds vaginal scenes will come, eventually(tm).

Like I said, I wasn't exactly "Thinking with TiTS!" at the time. I wrote those scenes for a very small part of the community anyways.
Don't think Brandy would exactly relish the idea of giant taur cock up the pooper. Not yet, at least.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Yeah, baby! I am one can short of a six pack!
LsvTfW7.png

I don't no how to not make this not fucking huge, so it's gonna be fuckin' huge. (Thanks to @FubMistress for this wonderful art)

Anyways, I have no idea what's going on with Brandy right now, I messaged Fen a while ago about the changes I made and he said "sounds good!" Do I have to keep screaming at someone until something happens or what?

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
LsvTfW7.png

I don't no how to not make this not fucking huge, so it's gonna be fuckin' huge. (Thanks to @FubMistress for this wonderful art)

Anyways, I have no idea what's going on with Brandy right now, I messaged Fen a while ago about the changes I made and he said "sounds good!" Do I have to keep screaming at someone until something happens or what?
You see the + sign when you post a message?
There you can add spoilers.

Also I think the norm is to PM Savin when you're finished.
Then you play the waiting game.
I recommend heavy petting during this period ;)

Reactions: HugsAlright

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
LsvTfW7.png

Not going to lie, everything about her is great...except the nose. That to me is a fantasy dwarf nose. Maybe its just my preferece talking but I always imagined Brandy with an adorable button nose. Otherwise she looks so cute and perfect for ravishing.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Not going to lie, everything about her is great...except the nose. That to me is a fantasy dwarf nose. Maybe its just my preferece talking but I always imagined Brandy with an adorable button nose. Otherwise she looks so cute and perfect for ravishing.

You can still imagine her any way you like, nose included. That's why I didn't go too in depth with her appearance, other than her general body shape and hair. That way people can picture her how they like, of course busts/art can influence how you imagine a character, though. A lot of character descriptions in TiTS don't really go into detail with their face I've found, allowing the reader to use their imagination to make their perfect waifu.

I think Fub did a lovely job making my booby cow :3

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I like Fub's art, but he/she always make the faces so masculine.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Also, thought I should share this, but I had the horrifying revelation a few weeks ago that I could've named her Belle.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Names will always change for the better. Although it's good that the name Belle is still open, may snag that when I wanna write a blonde moocow.

Not sure if intentional but Embry got this name in her possible new names pool and...somehow my PC when picking option to herself pick name she picking Belle...umm in more than 90% cases. But we can never have enough Belle's so go and make it if it makes you super charged and happy. The more writers happy the better for rest.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know if this is considered as necroposting. I suspect it is, given how what I have to say is of no importance at all. But I felt this was the best thread (along the one about all things New Texas) to type about my fondness of Brandy. I do like her affectionate scenes as well as her backstory. Part of it ties with some of my kinks - ones I considered I'd never see in a relatively non creepy way and keeping those sinister NT undertones, so extra kudos for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: HypnoticLights