Imperial (updated November 16th)

Sherlocho

Apr 13, 2016
Ah.

In that case, would there also be the possibility of stats for the player character being implemented for, like how the chance of winning gets higher for every loss or jogging?

What sort of stats do you have in mind? The question has come up before, but I have yet to come up with any stats that would really enhance gameplay in a meaningful way. I'd be happy for any suggestions on that point.

LaserSpecter

What sort of stats do you have in mind? The question has come up before, but I have yet to come up with any stats that would really enhance gameplay in a meaningful way. I'd be happy for any suggestions on that point.
I did not think of it.... Regular stats from other games like attack stat and defense stat much less an accuracy stat would be really pointless. State of arousal?

Sherlocho

Apr 13, 2016
An arousal stat isn't a bad idea. The main reason I never included a proper combat system like in CoC or other clicky games is that I usually find them boring at best and annoying at worst, but an arousal stat that influences the PC's odds in combat or alters the text in post-combat scenes could certainly work. The main concern is avoiding situations where the player is forced to sit through scenes they don't want to see or is forced to reload saves to get scenes they do want, which is why I added the lose on purpose option a while back. I'll definitely consider it and see if I can find a way to work it in.