Image Renewed Pack for CoC (Revamp) v1.18 +alpha+ [Mountain UPD]

How are U in That???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
Can I ask you guys what is the image name for showing image of Slave Jojo, Ro'gar (at bar) and Izmael? Is there anyone discover them yet?

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
I got a lot of Image for Jojo, but don't know how to name them so that they will show in game. I tried a lot, but none of the name I tried work.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Today is a day, when I've fuckupped all progress (thanx to windows updates) and rebooted system with defragmentation of my disk

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Can't you just download the working folders again? those are only 11 days old

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
So give me two days and your images for this (I haven't much of rodent species)

Here're some image of Jojo I can find. I just want to have an image show when I call for slave Jojo.

5kCs4JP.jpg

5GogzCJ.jpg

P5DJNeT.jpg

46Xz7zE.png

wxajFD7.jpg

Also, this one is for Izmael at camp, it would be nice if you can find out the name for it to work, too.

iSqxy7z.png

Credits: Stocking/Pixiv, Google Image, E-hentai.gallery.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Need Test with my RePack for Brutal Heretic-HeXen RPG for Windows XP, 7, etc
065cafd8a0c7.png
Contains:
Heretic - Shadow of the Serpent Riders (1.3) (1995) (Original) [Classic Heretic.exe]
Heretic - Shadow of the Serpent Riders (1.3) (1995) (Brutal) [Brutal Heretic RPG.exe]

Heretic (Doom Marine addon) [Heretic DM.exe]
HeXen (Doom Marine addon) [HeXen DM.exe]

HeXen (Original) [Classic HeXen.exe]
HeXen (Brutal) [Brutal HeXen RPG.exe]
HeXen - Deathkings of the Dark Citadel (1996) (Brutal) [HeXDD.exe]

H!ZONE expansion pack (Brutal) [H!ZONE.exe]

Retro Heretic Maps (Hot on Hard) [Brutal Retro.exe]

Last edited:

SwellSpider

Mar 1, 2018
Cheers for this you're doing god's work. Would you consider absorbing Centaviara's image pack? Since they have quit.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Cheers for this you're doing god's work. Would you consider absorbing Centaviara's image pack? Since they have quit.
you can use the program described here to merge the two packs at your leisure.
I do think this pack should copy the png versions of images that Centaviara has. they are much nicer then the white background this pack has.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Absorbing like Centaviara have absorbed my pack first? No, it has too bad quality...
I will absorb it in better quality, but not the whole pack.
P.S: Centaviara was alone, as I am

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Why does the new version of this pack have only 1 186 images, even through a few versions ago the pack had 1 902 images?
Also, only 738 of those images actually load in according to the debug menu. Are the other 448 images all for the next CoCmod version?

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Some packs not totally working (dreams), many packs not working normally (hermcentaur, satyr, greenslime) and more packs not included (goblin, tBeast, Cotton, Ember, Kiha, Loppe, Lottie, etc)...
- about loading images: maybe app loaded only monster-mino_(5), when other 4 (monster-mino_2, monster-mino_3, etc) for demanding
- in alpha version I will rebuild old image packs and add some new
- in beta I will add more new image packs

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
International Women's Day (IWD) is March 8 so celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievement of women.

121.jpg

Gertgrg

Oct 15, 2015
I've noticed the "Kaiju" folder in the pack. Is that an NPC in the game? I can't seem to find anything about them.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
I've noticed the "Kaiju" folder in the pack. Is that an NPC in the game? I can't seem to find anything about them.
that's the image name for the turtle lady in the revamp mod lake. The images in this pack don't really reflect the actual encounter.

firoctet

Mar 15, 2018
Guys! Need some help here!
So, I've downloaded this pack along with others. But I don't have any images, even vanilla sprites are gone. I've tried to open in every known browsers and many versions of Flash Player. Tried to download different packages and game versions but result is always the same. Not a single image, though the games says that images are cached (different numbers for each pack). How can I fix this? Cause I really wanna play CoC with images.