Image Renewed Pack for CoC (Revamp) v1.18 +alpha+ [Mountain UPD]

How are U in That???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
I shaved my balls with a dull razor and now they're shining in the dark...Pink-Ball-Groningen-845x634.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lordbag

Dec 28, 2017
Ничего если я спрошу на русском? В новой версии нет изображений, никаких, даже пиксельных снизу.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Ничего если я спрошу на русском? В новой версии нет изображений, никаких, даже пиксельных снизу.
сделай это: Settings>Interface>Toggle Images + Settings>Interface>Sprites>New

Ryuzakku

Aug 30, 2015
So I don't know if I did something wrong, but I downloaded the v1.12 images, and have the mod in the same folder, yet none of the images are showing up. Did I do something wrong?

The old versions worked fine.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
So I don't know if I did something wrong, but I downloaded the v1.12 images, and have the mod in the same folder, yet none of the images are showing up. Did I do something wrong?

Done, I've tested...

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
If you've encontered the glitch, please report it and don't forget to make a screenshot of it!

Jeremy

Apr 12, 2017
Dundalk

This is probably going to be a stupid question, but have you unzipped the folders?

Insigniax

Feb 3, 2018
Last edited:

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
then try ver1.07 with small res pictures
p.s. how you check that issue?
p.s.s. i try not to include too big images -- max ~1,5mb

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
You didn't think your computer cleans cache for a better performance? And try not to load all images at once...

Insigniax

Feb 3, 2018
Naw it's all good. It seemed that the images loading in the debug screen are image sets, not single images. However the rubi scenes I had didn't work because apparently the clearoutput() came AFTER the image call.
(This needs to be fixed in general, but it's fixed on my end currently)
I've got another question though.

How can I create a new image hook? I added an entry in BunnyGirl.as to show the image and added an entry in images.xml but they don't seem to work just yet.
Do I need to do more?

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Alright.
Was going through the image pack and renumbering the doubled ones.
aww, sorry for your casualties \ it's an alpha (better for test), so I wouldn't use it with other packs (because Revamp has a little reorganized folders for images - not for monster-imgpack)

Last edited:

Jeremy

Apr 12, 2017
Dundalk
I fap to the fappable before deletion, so they've served their purpose at least once. Then I play Taps quickly and off they go into BackSpace (where deleted things go).
If the same image is repeated, I delete. If it's a different image, I renumber.

By the way, so Far, I think the funniest tag for a picture is ember-fuck-her-in-the-vagoo-with-your-penor, and ember-sticks-her-penor-in-your-vagoo

Last edited: