Image Renewed Pack for CoC (Revamp) v1.18 +alpha+ [Mountain UPD]

How are U in That???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Guys! Need some help here!
So, I've downloaded this pack along with others. But I don't have any images, even vanilla sprites are gone. I've tried to open in every known browsers and many versions of Flash Player. Tried to download different packages and game versions but result is always the same. Not a single image, though the games says that images are cached (different numbers for each pack). How can I fix this? Cause I really wanna play CoC with images.
12-png.6454

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Added some images and some new achievements
121.png
P.S. Seasonal Events and some other will be shown when you achieve them

Reactions: <><
Jan 9, 2018
So While playing I have noticed that the text is going off the margins into the black where it's impossible to read. Is it possible to fix this on my end?

Physicaldamage

Aug 31, 2015
Yea same. If I turn off the image pack, the issue largely disappears. For some reason text isn't appropriately getting lined up in the readable area of the page like in old Coc. Instead it falls off the page even on its own. The only exception is if the menu stats bar is enabled, then the text properly shows up in the correct space. However with the image pack this is no longer the case and we are back to square one.

This seems to be a problem with the mod itself. This bug is almost game breaking. A text game without text? What is the point

Edit: I fixed the issue. All I needed to do was turn the text size to 15,use the swf from github rather than the one you provided and restart. Some combination of this made everything work just fine
Edit2: Alright it turns out that the enemy stats thing is super bugged and is causing all the issues. Turn that off, restart, and everything should be just fine.

Last edited:

Fiives

Oct 1, 2019
I have an issue where the text overruns off the screen. any way to fix this?

Fiives

Oct 1, 2019
i tried that but for some reason it kept running off the screen. Im using Internet Explorer to run the game if that makes a difference

G4m3r0

Apr 17, 2019
Can someone help me with the image package?
when i dowload the standalone Flash player from the FirstP the game work. I install the Image package and work too, for a time then after so many events or X time it stop working correctly, and start to put images from previous events in the new events covering the new images, or the text if there isnt any image.
can someone help me? what i'm doing wrong? are there any other program/s better for play?
The Stats bars are now in the bottom so it isnt that problem, i will try to add captions later
Thank you

dercas

Sep 18, 2016
Wisconsin
Just popped in to say:

Thank you so much for including the standalone flash player! I have tried to find it in the past and it took FOREVER....

dercas

Sep 18, 2016
Wisconsin
The link for the main DL is reporting a 404 error. I was able to download a zip archive using the "Active Folders" link through GDrive. I someone wants me to, I would be happy to host a copy of the archive on my Mega acct. I don't check back here very often, but I can be emailed at dercas1979 at Gmail.

Last edited:

Taddpole823

Feb 1, 2024
The link for the main DL is reporting a 404 error. I was able to download a zip archive using the "Active Folders" link through GDrive. I someone wants me to, I would be happy to host a copy of the archive on my Mega acct. I don't check back here very often, but I can be emailed at dercas1979 at Gmail.
any chance I could get a link for a usable DL of the image pack? had to factory reset my pc and now all pack links are down or 404