I love Kasyrra

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Maybe we could blame Mareth's bent space for any seeming time discrepancies viewed from the outside. The dimension's pretty wrecked, and time's pretty closely linked to space...

I dunno. CoC1 could've used more polish. But that's normal for a game of its nature.

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
The demon outbreak in Mareth started about 20 years before the CoC1 PC arrived.
Huh, gotta go reread then. Cause there seemed to be s lot of corrupted champions in the factory. I feel kinda stupid but how old is the current coc 2 one? 20's ish?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Huh, gotta go reread then. Cause there seemed to be s lot of corrupted champions in the factory. I feel kinda stupid but how old is the current coc 2 one? 20's ish?

The demons weren't just farming noobs from Ignam only. There portals all up in that joint. The one siren chick.... damnit, I can't remember her name and the catgirl in city, not the beer breasted one, but the other both talk about a portal at the lake.

Darn it, I'm forgetting the names of minor NPCs. A good excuse as any to give CoC1 another spin soon.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The one siren chick.... damnit, I can't remember her name and the catgirl in city, not the beer breasted one, but the other both talk about a portal at the lake.
Minerva and Yara. Isabella also came to Ignam through a portal. I don't remember if Dominika was an off-worlder too.

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
It's implied in a couple places the Champ is in his/her early twenties. I think Hretha mentions you're around Arona's age. Really up to the player's imagination.
Yeah. Anyway, I do wonder if the more demon you look, kassy could comment or even offer to change you further to be like her, might be hard to code but since im in a computer major doesn't seem that hard based on what coc2 already does.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
"How quaint, the monkey thinks it's people."

Kass might give you demonic TFs, but she'd do that anyway in an attempt to corrupt you and make you more "like her." She wants an equal, sure, but not an imitator. If you can't retain some sense of identity, you're no longer of interest to her.

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
"How quaint, the monkey thinks it's people."

Kass might give you demonic TFs, but she'd do that anyway in an attempt to corrupt you and make you more "like her." She wants an equal, sure, but not an imitator. If you can't retain some sense of identity, you're no longer of interest to her.
Hm, good point. Perhaps that is why she doesn't seem to be put off by the player no matter how they look. Ironic the main villain is so willing to let you be you!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Minerva and Yara. Isabella also came to Ignam through a portal. I don't remember if Dominika was an off-worlder too.
Thanks for the reminder.

Think you mean Mareth, not Ignam. Isabella seemed to indicate she found the portal she came through when she was exploring a dungeon in her world. At least that's how I remember it.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome.

Yes, you're correct - I meant Mareth. I guess I was thinking about the Champion's!

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
Yeah, age is definitely not my strong suit in any of this, but it does show how interesting kassyra is, and how she is likely holding herself back. She spread a ton of corruption from (some debatable) completely consensual sex, and even that spread like wildfire, I do feel she likely could have corrupted everywhere we know of already if she really wanted, heck she left the orcs and hawkthorne alone, the latter for obvious reasons, the hero is there and she needs to leave us somewhere, but the orcs I feel their pride would never alloe them to have sex with her, so, she let em go. Same with the horses I think, they likely either tried raping HER, which is incredibly ironic for demons to be on the receiving end, but she also left the marefolk villiage mostly alone, again likely for those who wanted sex. Sure she knows she spreads corruption, but honestly I think she NEEDS to. As savin said, she doesn't rape, and as savin also said, corruption raises lust, so her desires likely are incredibly hard to keep down, heck even the player she rarely has sex with, and why? Because she knows how her corruption works, and cares for us (or our soul) enough to keep us uncorrupted just enough for later, again I feel it is a combination of need for someone to help her, so she doesn't want them broken, and a want for our soul.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Why stop her, after all she hasn't done anything wrong.

Well, if everyone is focus on fucking above all else, and (word of God [Savin]) corruption makes one INCREDIBLY Self-Centered, Selfish, and significantly less compassionate... the world would just stagnate and die.

No work would get done. No art. No inventing. No progress. Governments and Leaders wouldn't be the paragons of their societies. The later, I believe, is actively Ryn's story.

We would just turn into a globally hedonistic society

And ask the Eldar how THAT worked out for them

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Spoiler alert!

It didn't work out so well.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That's not unexpected when it comes to certain Slaanesh aspects :p

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
Well, if everyone is focus on fucking above all else, and (word of God [Savin]) corruption makes one INCREDIBLY Self-Centered, Selfish, and significantly less compassionate... the world would just stagnate and die.

No work would get done. No art. No inventing. No progress. Governments and Leaders wouldn't be the paragons of their societies. The later, I believe, is actively Ryn's story.

That just gave me an idea actually...what if someone used magic to create a more stable form of corruption? One that still can make you more lustful, or demon like, but doesn't make you so lustful you go all bimbo hornets style

carneignis

Jan 1, 2023
When I first learned oft Slaanesh (and the Inquisitor Draco novel) my first thought went towards some stuff I saw here to be honest... =P
When I first learned of COC2 (and 1 afterwards) and Kass, I thought of Slaanesh immediately. I'm honest, cross my heart and hope to die ><
Well, my first impression was that of Ishtar, Innana, and even Cybele to some extent, but then Slaanesh.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
When I first learned of COC2 (and 1 afterwards) and Kass, I thought of Slaanesh immediately. I'm honest, cross my heart and hope to die ><
Well, my first impression was that of Ishtar, Innana, and even Cybele to some extent, but then Slaanesh.
How do you people even find these threads? It's been 3 years since the last post.

carneignis

Jan 1, 2023
I sometimes answer to topics that are 10 years old. The most horrifying part is that some ppl answer back...