I love Kasyrra

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
I can't deny it, this new patch has made me truly, fully love the demoness who is supposed to be your enemy. Sure she corrupts plants and people, and likely would turn the player and world into some demon breeding ground. But honesty, she is a softie deep down, as seen by her blush at the player called her beautiful, and several other small scenes, making her more than some sex demon in my eyes. I feel if fenoxo is willing, they could create a full on redeption arc, heck, she could even stay demon if the player does things for her. I hope there will be some kind of ending like this, as having to laypay a finger on her feels...wrong to me.

Last edited:

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Lethice was a terrible antagonist. You never saw her until the last room in the game, and she didn't have any competent, personable, effective minions who showed themselves in her stead otherwise. Her lines and motivations left something to be said to them, and there was no sense of urgency or agency to her actions. This isn't lambasting the first game, but pointing out that it was, effectively, the teething problems of the genre and the way things happened in a haphazard way as a result of the newness of it all.

We've learned from that lesson and set out to remedy this issue from the roots.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
The more “human” side of Kasyrra is definitely what makes the character. Even before this update, I got the vibe there’s more to her than “hurr durr, ebil secks deamon, lulz” and I’m so glad that even though she is corrupt like the proper demon she is, she isn’t totally soulless.

Deep down inside her, there’s still a lonely young cowgirl with some regrets on her choices and longs for companionship. And perhaps that’s the real reason she wants to corrupt the Champion.

So she’ll never be lonely.

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
The more “human” side of Kasyrra is definitely what makes the character. Even before this update, I got the vibe there’s more to her than “hurr durr, ebil secks deamon, lulz” and I’m so glad that even though she is corrupt like the proper demon she is, she isn’t totally soulless.

Deep down inside her, there’s still a lonely young cowgirl with some regrets on her choices and longs for companionship. And perhaps that’s the real reason she wants to corrupt the Champion.

So she’ll never be lonely.
Agreed, I wonder if the whole witch story she tells is even true, and if it is, she could be redeemed without being turned human I feel. Especially since she likely turned due to wanting more magical powers instead of a sexual reason, she likely is a very old witch too.

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
Lethice was a terrible antagonist. You never saw her until the last room in the game, and she didn't have any competent, personable, effective minions who showed themselves in her stead otherwise. Her lines and motivations left something to be said to them, and there was no sense of urgency or agency to her actions. This isn't lambasting the first game, but pointing out that it was, effectively, the teething problems of the genre and the way things happened in a haphazard way as a result of the newness of it all.

We've learned from that lesson and set out to remedy this issue from the roots.
I am glad for it as well, having a lovable antagonist, and if her witch story is true, she could likely stay a demon while being redeemed, as she did it for the power assumidly, like the original witches and wizards did when they gave their souls up

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Agreed, I wonder if the whole witch story she tells is even true, and if it is, she could be redeemed without being turned human I feel. Especially since she likely turned due to wanting more magical powers instead of a sexual reason, she likely is a very old witch too.

Word of God just confirmed to me that it’s a lie, lol. Still, she has a neat backstory if you feel like diving through docs. ;)

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
You know, as risky as it is for Her as well, if she focused on trying to romance us... she'd win.

Like, instead of JUST Sexy Seduction, if she mixes in Romantic Seduction, on the Meta Level, champions would have a HARD time actually going through with defeating her in the traditional sense.

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
You know, as risky as it is for Her as well, if she focused on trying to romance us... she'd win.

Like, instead of JUST Sexy Seduction, if she mixes in Romantic Seduction, on the Meta Level, champions would have a HARD time actually going through with defeating her in the traditional sense.
But why does it always have to be a fight tho? Maybe there is a good guy lover path, if there isn't I will do full lover anyway, despite my good personality

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
You're asking if you can be good and still love evil, with nothing changing. It can't. Something must give, and if you won't turn evil and Kass won't turn good, it'll be the relationship.

Or the world, as your delusion keeps you from doing what you must to stop her.

Reactions: Senera2000

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
You're asking if you can be good and still love evil, with nothing changing. It can't. Something must give, and if you won't turn evil and Kass won't turn good, it'll be the relationship.

Or the world, as your delusion keeps you from doing what you must to stop her.
That's what's so interesting about her. She doesn't seem to want to rule the world or whatnot, sure she likes corrupted things but she could just corrupt the player, but she doesn't, leaving me with two in story explanations. Either she sees you as a challenge to help grow and overcome later, which !da she's more of a competitive antagonist, or she enjoys the player beating her minions and growing stronger, and wants herself to be beaten, which doesn't make much sense. She could also perhaps want to rule alongside the player, which again, isn't truly evil I don't believe.

Anyway, I feel she is in a moral gray area, seductive yet also not too evil, she for example has moments where you can choose not to have sex, and she lets you go, and she could easily have just fucked you anyway. She is just so interesting, and I for one can't wait for the time when she gets more and more time to shine.

I feel we could both stay morally grey in game terms, she also kindly is nice to the player at times, when she, again, clearly doesn't need to be. The player knows her disguise in the Halloween thing, but she lets them go, or is again, kind.

Heh...I said a lot of rambling here didn't I? Anyway, I actually love discussing this, so feel free to debunk my points and offer rebuttals so we can further figure her out.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
That's what's so interesting about her. She doesn't seem to want to rule the world or whatnot, sure she likes corrupted things but she could just corrupt the player, but she doesn't, leaving me with two in story explanations. Either she sees you as a challenge to help grow and overcome later, which !da she's more of a competitive antagonist, or she enjoys the player beating her minions and growing stronger, and wants herself to be beaten, which doesn't make much sense.
Holding contradictory desires, parts of which you aren't entirely aware of yourself, is a very human trait and many many memorable characters have a conflict like this brewing.

On one level she's experimenting with magic, looking for a way to produce Lethicite that would allow her to do much bigger things, but on another, one that she's not entirely conscious of, she could very well want to be proven wrong about certain things. There's some regret and griping here and there, she realizes that several aspects of becoming a demon weren't what Lethice sold it as and that Lethice herself represents the ultimate danger of it - that you'll become entirely stagnant, stop caring about anything, and check out from the world at large - so she's trying to find a new innovations but also gives off the faint feeling that if a demon's power really does come with the ironic cost of impotence, an inability to mature or even reproduce, then she'd like to raise the hero who defeats her with her own hands and hear that she made the wrong decisions from the mouth of someone who thoroughly knows her.

but if she wins she gets something like companionship. That's probably the worst loss a demon takes.

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
Holding contradictory desires, parts of which you aren't entirely aware of yourself, is a very human trait and many many memorable characters have a conflict like this brewing.

On one level she's experimenting with magic, looking for a way to produce Lethicite that would allow her to do much bigger things, but on another, one that she's not entirely conscious of, she could very well want to be proven wrong about certain things. There's some regret and griping here and there, she realizes that several aspects of becoming a demon weren't what Lethice sold it as and that Lethice herself represents the ultimate danger of it - that you'll become entirely stagnant, stop caring about anything, and check out from the world at large - so she's trying to find a new innovations but also gives off the faint feeling that if a demon's power really does come with the ironic cost of impotence, an inability to mature or even reproduce, then she'd like to raise the hero who defeats her with her own hands and hear that she made the wrong decisions from the mouth of someone who thoroughly knows her.

but if she wins she gets something like companionship. That's probably the worst loss a demon takes.
Perhaps. I don't honestly know how she would react to a good player, a bad one perhaps, but if a good player extends their hand in friendship, I feel she would have no idea what to do. Even when you tell her she's beautiful, she seems to actually blush, as if she didn't expect the player to see her as anything but a sex demon, or some evil big bad. At least that's my take, I dunno.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
She does specifically say she wants you to grow stronger so that your soul becomes stronger -- so she can harvest a big, potent Lethicite from you.

At least that's what she says.
Ah yeah, totally forgot about that one. I wonder however, if deep down she wants something more precious, after all, come to think of it, she hasn't turned anyone else into a demon, sure they're "corrupted", but perhaps she only wants the player to give her it, I dunno. Leticite doesn't seem a bit driving force for her i don't feel, if she does plan to harvest the player's, then the player must have something special, or she could just take the souls of her cultists or something, sure it wouldn't be as good, but if that was her goal one would think she would want the most she can get...who knows?

She may just be someone wanting love and companionship, and only corrupts for that reason, yet each time she does it feels hollow, so she wants the player to either show her it, as shown by her blush in the Halloween thing when you call her beautiful, or the player is really lucky, right place right time etc

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
Half-tempted to leak the working doc on Kassyrra here, but I'll settle for letting people know it's publicly available if one were to look hard enough.

And for saying that becoming a demon... wasn't a voluntary choice for her. Her true origin, as I know it, is pretty nasty.
Could you perhaps link it to just me somehow, I do love her s lot, always ready to see what comes next, what she and I can do together, maybe she can fill me and breed me again. Heh

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Perhaps. I don't honestly know how she would react to a good player, a bad one perhaps, but if a good player extends their hand in friendship, I feel she would have no idea what to do. Even when you tell her she's beautiful, she seems to actually blush, as if she didn't expect the player to see her as anything but a sex demon, or some evil big bad. At least that's my take, I dunno.
Rampant debauchery isn't the only way to seduce someone. Mushy seduction would work on a big portion of the playerbase.

Whether building up the hero who defeats her or seducing a companion to the dark side the situation presents interesting options no matter how it turns out.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
@Prince Thunder Spark If you really want to see the concept doc, it's very easy to find. All I'll say is, start in the writer's guid and work from there. ;p

Nothing someone who doesn't want to be spoiled will see by accident but it's not hard at all to doc-dive and see it yourself. ;)

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
@Prince Thunder Spark If you really want to see the concept doc, it's very easy to find. All I'll say is, start in the writer's guid and work from there. ;p

Nothing someone who doesn't want to be spoiled will see by accident but it's not hard at all to doc-dive and see it yourself. ;)
Nah, I think I'm good, besides, I got more things to look at before I make my "kassyra is good at heart" thread lol

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
Rampant debauchery isn't the only way to seduce someone. Mushy seduction would work on a big portion of the playerbase.

Whether building up the hero who defeats her or seducing a companion to the dark side the situation presents interesting options no matter how it turns out.
Very true. Heck, if she really is faking all the blushing stuff and just sees her for the soul thing as she did at the start, then she's the best actor in the world for a demon

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
Love her aswell, best character I've ever seen in a sex game personnally. I hope there's gonna be new scenes with her in the future.
Yeah, ivd gone through some other scenes, including bad ends, and it seems she honestly isn't that mean.
Sure you cum your soul, but if you're strong she takes you as a pet. I feel, given the player becomes powerful enough, she would kneel to us, or even see us as equals.

Last edited:

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
Yeah, she’s a sweetheart, I mean it’s not like she’s invaded and corrupted a previously demon free world and brought much pain and suffering to many beings.
I’ll personally enjoy cleaving her head from her body.