HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Implying true Hug's hasn't already created a secret doggo TF doomsday device to puppy-fi us all. You've seen the collars! The end (new epic beginning) is nigh!

Man, do we all need collars all I want is a fluffy tail(that's not a butt plug) and wolf-like ears...

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Collar is kinda pointless without someone to keep you on a leash.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You subs get off my lawn!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Get back to the basement dungeon where you were supposed to be an hour ago!

Reactions: Freed85

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Get back to the basement dungeon where you were supposed to be an hour ago!

Remember to butter the slave pits so that its too slippery for anyone to get out and don't forget to...
xzfpbo.jpg

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Can't butter the slave pits anymore, apparently it's a health thing. Gotta use the synthetic lube.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Can't we just dump in all that nuru gel? I mean, its just sitting there!

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well, while everyone's talking about... whatever this is, here's some art I commissioned of a very good girl from the very good DCL.

DCL_Anno.png

Hope commissioning all this Anno art ain't sacrilege for me.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Actually, I had an idea for Liamme x Erra pet-play a while ago. Basically, put both of them on a leash, get Erra ready by eating her out, chide Liamme for trying to jerk off while that's going on, get done with that, then command Liamme to mount Erra, because commanding your pets to mount other pets is hooooooot. Something, something, penis in vagina, gooey white stuff, good girl, good boy, the end.
Does my male, multi-cock, Steele get to do them both in the butt while they are together?

EDIT - Need Syri x Anno pet-play.

Reactions: alkeiser
Jul 7, 2016
The only way for the PC to get pregnant currently is with a vagina.

Well, his only experience right now is in a coffee shop, not sure how much use that has in rush-space.

Not sure what you meant by this, lol, but it reminds me of my headcanon of Anno having a secret girlyboy fetish, so putting Liamme on your ship with her might put him in "danger" if I had my way.

Well, while everyone's talking about... whatever this is, here's some art I commissioned of a very good girl from the very good DCL.

DCL_Anno.png

Hope commissioning all this Anno art ain't sacrilege for me.

well its official Hugs has went on the deep end of the puppers pool .
nice picture by the way probly the best version of anno ive ever seen O_O.

hmm darn no mpreg for like a million years then . that kinda sucks surprising that isnt in the game already. you would think it would be pretty early on. XP
heh anno x liamme x syri would be a pretty good time could even add in a few more dogs to make it a orgy of wet pups.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
well its official Hugs has went on the deep end of the puppers pool .
nice picture by the way probly the best version of anno ive ever seen O_O.

hmm darn no mpreg for like a million years then . that kinda sucks surprising that isnt in the game already. you would think it would be pretty early on. XP
heh anno x liamme x syri would be a pretty good time could even add in a few more dogs to make it a orgy of wet pups.
Hehehe, Kaede, and maybe Erra! Though truth be told I've wanted Anno/Syri/Kaede for a while now.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
So fucking cute.

And yeah I was hoping for barcode and longer hair.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Man, I really wish I had that kind of art money [spends all their money on ammo and things that shoot it]

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Both of those things are expensive, lol.

Mooing_Mermaid

Mar 17, 2017
Apologies for being one of those posters that bugs the glorious writers of this tainted realm, but I tried to find an answer in this post & on the forums via search with no luck.

The last time the Erra preggo xpac had been mentioned was in May & I do not see it mentioned on the list of projects under wraps/in the works. Does this mean that its put off and will not be seen before 2018 or so?

Sorry to be such a bother >_<

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Apologies for being one of those posters that bugs the glorious writers of this tainted realm, but I tried to find an answer in this post & on the forums via search with no luck.

The last time the Erra preggo xpac had been mentioned was in May & I do not see it mentioned on the list of projects under wraps/in the works. Does this mean that its put off and will not be seen before 2018 or so?

Sorry to be such a bother >_<

ErraQuest and her crewmembry is not being worked on at the moment. There's barely anything written for it.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
A couple things:

My Anno/Erra threesome scenes are done and awaiting looking-at, so you should totally check them out here.

And some art I commissioned, from the forums' very own Fubmistress.

VxIEPos.png

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Yo, got some more art. This time it's all from @Mons, who now has a commission thread on the forums and a Tumblr blog, of Anno, Syri, and Erra.

tumblr_oviacz5AiK1ub69uto2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovwfqkgIiG1ub69uto1_1280.jpg

In other news, I'm probably going to be writing an expansion for the kitty boi from the Pyrite satellite questline on Mhen'ga tomorrow.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Closest thing right now is sadly just a tail buttplug, fake floppy dog ears and a collar. (And debatably an owner.)
Don't forget pissing on the carpet, licking your own arsehole, and eating your own vomit. They're the essentials!