How2Dane4Crew?

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
AKA The tender years and the blossoming romance of Agent 47.

In all honesty though, Yuji is a bit of a twat, but he is cool enough to let it slide.
The great thing about Potato Harem is that there's really no romance in the first show at all; it's about a guy approaching a bunch of melodramatic backstories with the mindset that he can shoot and/or blow up people's emotional problems. And then he does.

And of course the sequels/prequels get amazingly wacky.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
The great thing about Potato Harem is that there's really no romance in the first show at all; it's about a guy approaching a bunch of melodramatic backstories with the mindset that he can shoot and/or blow up people's emotional problems. And then he does.

And of course the sequels/prequels get amazingly wacky.
"You wanna die? Alright, I'll bury you alive."

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For case when PC not tell Shade about family ties she will get more sex options that she had on Myrellion, eventualy if nother she would let PC get more personal with her daughter Astra. What others possible new ideas for her Savin have in store...I not recall atm.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
the first show
The show? The show?! The show is just fanservice for the visual novel! It's like 80% panty shots.

EDIT: I still liked it, it was nice seeing my favorite characters animated after having already read the visual novel.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Placeholder? But it has talk scenes and everything.

By the looks of that placeholder it's going to be a while before we actually get the st00f, then.

I know, I wrote all that. The Placeholder is like 20,000 words -- that doesn't mean its anywhere near "done" for what I want there. It is, however, done enough that people won't bug me about it incessantly so I can go get some other stuff done first.

For those that haven't been around the forums a while, what will be the general idea behind Shade's new content?

"Hang out with Shade more. Maybe fuck her more. Also hey her daughter's here too. Uh-oh, better not fuck both of them or who knows what will happen~"

Reactions: Krynh

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Asking because I could have sworn you said doing/having done Shade will immediately lock you out of Astra.

Not to mention you can have a number of different relationship statuses with Shade, as well as having her (and therefore her daughter) know/not know the whole sister thing.

TL;DR: Stop making yourself have to write more variation blurbs and branches.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
"[...] Uh-oh, better not fuck both of them or who knows what will happen~"

I'm quesssing this one option for fuck both mother and daughter was cut out to reduce possible paths you need to thnk about for all possible branches of plot line about Shade/Astra. Or some other more major reason that this it was here?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Actually, Savin's exact thought process: "Fuck that noise."

Prototype909

Dec 4, 2016
Well her using tailcunt is possible even before possibly reveal of family ties. But using her back or frontdoor is off till Savin write it for Uveto part of her content. And then frontdoor will be offlimit if she know she's your close family.

I think what they meant was that you can fuck Shade even without her knowing herself. All you gotta do is hide the fact that she's your sister. So then Steele would know, but Shade doesn't.

I thought the point of the current Uveto placeholder/lead in was that if you were truthful Shade would still want the relationship with Steele anyway family ties be damned, but if she's going to dial that back eventually and cut-off access to the front door I might have to go back and decide to keep her in the dark...

I mean my initial impulse was to be honest with her since there was still a way to keep the relationship, but as dirty as it makes me feel I'd rather have Steele in a more intimate relationship with Shade even if it means being less than truthful (In the scenario where you have to choose one or the other, which it sounds like is the case here long term). Here's to hoping that doesn't bite me in the ass at some point.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Prototype909 I think many people may want reroll PC's again to decide which option to pick regarding Shade when this thing will be added eventualy. But...knowing wh writing Shade I'm slight concerned if actualy path for PC telling her truth will not have more interesting content *whistles*

Prototype909

Dec 4, 2016
@Ormael My main thought would be that on the path where you keep it a secret, there's multiple ways where that potentially comes back to screw you over at some point and utterly destroy any relationship you have with Shade (ie, eventually it gets exposed anyway and now you look even worse for hiding it this entire time. Especially since we know from the path where you DO reveal it that she wouldn't have let Steele have frontdoor access) but the converse is revealing it and Shade putting limiters on the relationship - limiters which would be unlikely to be lifted given the probable nature of her concerns.

So it's basically a gamble by the PC either way. You're either gambling on her never finding out or you're gambling that one day there won't be limits on the relationship due to some sort of development down the line that causes her to change her mind. Most people are going to probably make decisions for their PC based on what's available at the time though.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Prototype909 ALso as it's text game none of possible future screw ups will not happen if Savin will not think how to mkae them possible and then write so for some time it may be that people will due to him replacing "tiny" placeholder scenes on Uveto with the right content may revise choice when later on Sav will add next part of interactions.

So yes it's a gamble but as long Sav will not write follow up if he planned such then we would need to adjust choices to current results we can reach. Like for today we can pick either choice at probe at Myrellion spaceport since this choice still not bringing up any meaningful consequences in content aside player feel good or bad about hiding from Shade truth.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
The show? The show?! The show is just fanservice for the visual novel! It's like 80% panty shots.

EDIT: I still liked it, it was nice seeing my favorite characters animated after having already read the visual novel.
Like most visual novels the character routes were godawful and the animu versions of those vastly improved them. Other than not getting to adapt even half of the comedy scenes from the common route it was all the good stuff from the premise without all the usual tendencies that make visual novel writing so bottom of the barrel.

Prototype909

Dec 4, 2016
@Ormael Yeah I'm just speaking generally in terms of what type of pathing might be presented down the line as more expansion to Shades' interactions are added. It just seems like a pretty divergent/important choice in the long term for that character if it locks out certain options in the relationship

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Given that getting to the point of this choice not taking long time Savin it won't be still so hard to rechoice in future ;)
...or use save right before choice if some was thinking using the upper head to save at right moment.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Or just keep in mind that any current playthrough is not even a beta test but a pre-alpha test. Not only are you dealing with content as-it's-written but all the junk you've already read is subject to change. Any consequences or setup for consequences are going to be fluid(s).