How2Dane4Crew?

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
But the "Battle Harem" genre is so genius. You get to decide "Best Girl" based on her design/personality and whether or not her powers are cool.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

You are too oldschool, Couch-senpai. Honest loser doormat kuns main characters are a trope of the past. Nowadays kids want their bland protagonists with an extra amount of bullshit powers.
But the "Battle Harem" genre is so genius. You get to decide "Best Girl" based on her design/personality and whether or not her powers are cool.
Then the MC will fish another power up out of his cavernous anus and defeat the main bad by himself, making all the girls look weak in comparison.

Y'all need Grisaia.
AKA The tender years and the blossoming romance of Agent 47.

In all honesty though, Yuji is a bit of a twat, but he is cool enough to let it slide.

I still vastly prefer My Girlfriend is the President. Irina Vladimirovna best girl.

Reactions: Alexa and Couch

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I knew there was a reason I liked you, Noobie.
ya boi

In all honesty though, Yuji is a bit of a twat.

I still vastly prefer My Girlfriend is the President. Irina Vladimirovna best girl.
Your taste is bad and you should feel bad, comparing Grisaia to a moege. The fandisc of the MGitP doesn't even give you a harem. What a ripoff, give me back my yen!

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Your taste is bad and you should feel bad, comparing a moege to a kamige. The fandisc doesn't even give you a harem.
You don't need no harem if your best girl is so good and have nukes.

Also, the MC of Critical Points will eat Yuji for breakfast before proceeding to fuck cyborg assassins.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
MGitP wasn't even that funny, also CP is like only 4 hours long.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I can shag with a nicely written, kickass and moe as hell Rule 63 Putin. Your arguments are invalid.

I'm too lazy to find the context for this, but now I want President Putina of the Terran-Space Coalition in the game. Dammit.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
When did we go from discussing bro Dane, to visual novels and rule 63 Putin?
...But President Putina of the Terran-Space Coalition sounds cute, so whatever.

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
As long as she is milf like Shade.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I wouldn't say no to being able to attend fancy parties and stick my dicks into powerful people

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well as long she's milf and can be fucked in more ways that Shade (well sad that we need to keep Shade in darnkess about been related to have all the fun with her :( )

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Well as long she's milf and can be fucked in more ways that Shade (well sad that we need to keep Shade in darnkess about been related to have all the fun with her :( )
You´re underestimating the analmander.
You seriously believe he´d lock us out of anal?
We´ll get in the "darkness" one day :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I can be calm and wait for it. Their sould come eventualy somewhere in 2017, right?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Good job, you went through one plot line and didn't die, about a dozen more to go.
Hahahahaha, okay.

Anyway, behold Irina Vladimirovna Putina, President/Goddess-Empress of Russia and possibly Best Girl of MGitP. Don't get me wrong, the game is good for a moege, but it's super overrated. Mostly because anons and their obsession with waifus. And hype creates bias. I mean, I liked it, but it's no kamige or even Grisaia.

latest

Last edited:

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
Actually you can now fuck her even with her knowing. Kinky.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Actually you can now fuck her even with her knowing. Kinky.
Well her using tailcunt is possible even before possibly reveal of family ties. But using her back or frontdoor is off till Savin write it for Uveto part of her content. And then frontdoor will be offlimit if she know she's your close family.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

To me Putina sounds like someone saying "Little Whore" in Italian or Spanish in a cutesy way, which considering what forums we're on is oddly fitting. Great now I'm imagining a loli Putin, internet y u do dis to me? :confused:

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
Well her using tailcunt is possible even before possibly reveal of family ties. But using her back or frontdoor is off till Savin write it for Uveto part of her content. And then frontdoor will be offlimit if she know she's your close family.
No, that content is already in. You and Shade will have a talk and she'll ask you if you want to still fuck or if you want to be just sisters.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I think what they meant was that you can fuck Shade even without her knowing herself. All you gotta do is hide the fact that she's your sister. So then Steele would know, but Shade doesn't.

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
I think what they meant was that you can fuck Shade even without her knowing herself. All you gotta do is hide the fact that she's your sister. So then Steele would know, but Shade doesn't.
No, the CONTENT IS ALREADY IN.

Are you guys not backers?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ehem.

The Shade content on Uveto is a placeholder, primarily existing so you can keep accessing her scenes once she leaves Myrellion. There's a lot more to come with her, which I've talked about in some detail in the past -- that's what they're referring to.

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
Ehem.

The Shade content on Uveto is a placeholder, primarily existing so you can keep accessing her scenes once she leaves Myrellion. There's a lot more to come with her, which I've talked about in some detail in the past -- that's what they're referring to.
Placeholder? But it has talk scenes and everything.

af1a2e9358f644698d18765939064199.png

By the looks of that placeholder it's going to be a while before we actually get the st00f, then.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah the content I meantioned is something Savin want to write still but in last months due to his constant health issues not had much time to write. Well at least not enough for it been coded. As for Uveto content she needed it since with all content for Myrelion done she was in void as long Uveto wasn't yet existing as place to visit so when Devs finaly made it explorable it was matter of adding something tos when Shade is gone from Myr then we can find her on Uveto.

Maybe if odds will be in Savin favor replacing placeholders may happen somewhere in 2017.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
For those that haven't been around the forums a while, what will be the general idea behind Shade's new content?