How Would You Rank Our Current Female Companions?

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
My list:
1) Cait (I love how sweet she is, and how she is always ready to make me feel nice. I also love cuddling with her)
2) Azzy ( Sweetest girl out there. Amazing personality and I like Liaden too, so that's a plus, which is nice since I know they are taking care of each other while I'm away)
3) Etheryn (I love her and want to help her, always. I also love to help her grow more confident)
4) Brienne (Even with all her nice qualities, and even if I always play as a lesbian character, I just prefer Brint over her. He's such a nice friend)
5) Atugia (I dunno, she never had my attention)
6) Kiyoko (Since I play with a pure female character I can't have her as a companion it seems. Still liked talking with her)
7) Arona (I hate her, and never considered recruiting her)

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
6) Kiyoko (Since I play with a pure female character I can't have her as a companion it seems. Still liked talking with her)
You actually can. The ghostlight strap-on you can get from Lady Evegreen for a low-low price of 10000 hawks or carrying a child for her can help you help Kiyoko and move her recruitment quest along.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
And game, in that case, still treats it like you have a real dick. Also, kind of beats the point of playing a pure female champion if game expects you to have one to access a major part of the game. Magic or otherwise. Since the strapon should be a bonus, not a requirement.

Last edited:

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
You actually can. The ghostlight strap-on you can get from Lady Evegreen for a low-low price of 10000 hawks or carrying a child for her can help you help Kiyoko and move her recruitment quest along.
Ohh, I had no idea. Although dealing with Evergreen, ugh. But I'll try that then to see how I will feel about the whole thing. Thank you.

And game, in that case, still treats it like you have a real dick. Also, kind of beats the point of playing a pure female champion if game expects you to have a dick. Magic or otherwise. Since the strapon should be a bonus, not a requirement.
I thought so, and I agree with you. I also kinda found it a little disappointing that I can't help her without having a dick. I like her design, and personality for the little we interacted with, but feels like she was created for a male character, even if females can have dicks and all that. So, I felt bad since I like playing a pure female character and had to leave her there alone.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
THe whole of kitsune content is heavy dick focus, but the ghostlight alternative is nice, cause you can still be technically full female.
Ah, yeah I kinda noticed it. While exploring the Den there was a drunk dude that would fuck everyone it seems. I just disabled his content because wow. It was a little too much for my tastes.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
If you get a ghostlight, you won't be able to get lesdomme!Rina, though—so, that's something to get in mind if the idea of a dominant female npc appeals to you. (You also need Brienne for lesdomme!Rina btw so, that's another thing to keep in mind.)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Huh, is that potentially a glitch or?
No, it's by design. However, simply having a ghostlight won't lock you out of Lesdomme!Rina, it has to be active as well. You can turn it off from the Appearance screen (or have Evergreen temporarily remove it if you don't like references to the piercing popping up for whatever reason) and still get Rina's content.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
No, it's by design. However, simply having a ghostlight won't lock you out of Lesdomme!Rina, it has to be active as well. You can turn it off from the Appearance screen (or have Evergreen temporarily remove it if you don't like references to the piercing popping up for whatever reason) and still get Rina's content.
Ah alright, as someone whose only ever played male champs that sounded like a glitch lol.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
That is the downside to a ghostlight, in TiTs at least most scenes with a hardlight strapon is treated as such and not just another cock scene... which I prefer when playing a pure female champ or Steele. Also be careful with ths ghostlight, if you run into Meira and accept her offer after fighting her.. you end up with a real cock.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Well heres the thing, ghostlight is magic and the hardlight isnt, two very different types of fake cock.
Doesn't mean it can't have its own scene.. some of the scenes make no sense due it the fact it was written for real cocks. Though tbh in CoC2 I don't bother with the ghostlight, and when I play a pure female champ i usually just ignore Kiyoko content.. a shame but that's what my Herms are for.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Fair enough, though I dont know, do you need Kiyoko to be free to get the offer to be fluffified(at this poitn im sticking to the joke of perma TFs being a bimbofication joke) by keros?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Doesn't mean it can't have its own scene.. some of the scenes make no sense due it the fact it was written for real cocks.
Which is precisely why ghostlights shoot ectoplasmic cum and have tactile feedback, so they can be slotted into scenes written for real penises with just a few parser checks instead of having to rewrite the scenes specifically for them; It's a writers convenience. Note that there isn't much hardlight content in TiTS specifically because it's all bespoke. Some scenes that account for the specific nature of a ghostlight-wielding Champ have been written and more will undoubtedly be written in the future but ghostlights were specifically designed to fit into the preexisting content with a minimum of fuss.

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Some scenes that account for the specific nature of a ghostlight-wielding Champ have been written and more will undoubtedly be written in the future
moo!

MeiLan

May 15, 2019
I am biased towards characters that have some baggage to them so bear with me.

1. Kiyoko. I like her story arc and drama with Kinu is nice, even if their spat gets a bit tiring after a while.
2. Etheryn. There is a lot of elf to love, i like how much of a foil she is to my champion, would be top if her personal arc were more developed in the game, guess we'll have to wait.
3. Atugia. I like tomboys, would love to train with her.
4. Cait. Haven't interacted that much with her, i like her dad.
5. Brienne. I haven't done her content so no opinion here.
6. Arona. Too evil, don't care.
7. Azzyrran. Not my thing, i don't like overly sweet "waifus", they have to have some spice.

MeiLan

May 15, 2019
It kind of happened and i'm glad it did, seeing these two go at eachother is fun; just wish i had popcorn.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I like Hime more, less angry fox noises, also just hate Inari in general. Is a piece of shit to every for no decernable reason.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
As things are for now my list doesn't change. After KM is all done and in game, and after marriage content shows up for the moo family, I might revise it.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
but feels like she was created for a male character, even if females can have dicks and all that.
Honestly, I don't think it was just that she feels like that, I think she was made like that. From her release in (I think) April of 2018 up until February of this year, she and Kinu only referred to the champ masculinely, like he, husband, father, etc. The effort to change the pronouns did eventually happen, but it really seems to have just originally been written for males.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Most kitsune content is dick focused yeah, like I think there is a combine 5 buttons for dickless champions across all foxes. But I guess it makes sense that its like that sense to most foxes kits are the endgame and you cant get that from hot and saucy gal on gal action.

Nov 9, 2021
1)Kiyoko: She's the most fleshed out character wise, and she hits a lots of kinks for me (preg, fluffy tails and ears, gently assertive, can be bith dom and sub)
2)Brienne: Big but submissive, gets turned on by me whether I'm screwing her or another girl, and those big milky gazongas. Need I say more?
3)Cait: Sweet, cuddly, eager, and the first companion.
4)Azyrran: Almost too sweet, but still within the range where it tastes good.
5)Atugia: I like her in general, but she feels kind of empty (content wise) compared to the others. That has been changing lately, so maybe she will go up a rank?
6)Arona: Domme characters don't really do it for me (I have her as a sub), and Futas aren't really my thing. Her preg content keeps her from being bottom of the list, and domming a character who is used to domming others is kind of fun.
7)Etheryn: She's really sweet and lovable, and I like her story and her looks, but being a shemale is a deal breaker. If there is ever the option to turn her full female, she'll shoot up to 3rd-4th place.
TBA Agnimitra, Wynne (Brewyn's female form) Einen (Will's companion that I just learned about and who has apparently been abandoned).

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
1. Ryn. She's like the best little sister/gal pal. I mostly just skip her sex scenes but I enjoy seeing her become more confident.
2. Kiyoko. She's like the classy, catty best friend. She, Ryn, and Atugia made the winter ball scene for me.
3. Cait. I always enjoy a companion that gets me into shenanigans.
4. Azzy. I just like how bubbly she is, something about that paired with the stalwart knight side of her.
5. Atugia. Doesn't seem to have a very strong personality? Maybe I just haven't involved her in enough story.
6. Arona. Just a hard pass all around lol.

(I think Brienne is disqualified, I've never been curious to meet her.) I'll probably just keep my list as-is until Atugia gets expanded, since I may be the only one masculinizing Berwyn.