How Would You Rank Our Current Female Companions?

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Exactly what it says on the title. To elaborate: please base these rankings based on favorability (aka how much you like them).

My list would look something like this:
1) Etheryn (best girl hands-down)
2) Azzy (yes, even tho she has a thing for Liaden)
3) Cait (best fuckbuddy)
4) Arona (like her best when she has her soft moments)
5) Atugia (she’s fine)
6) Brienne (more into Brint tbh)
7) Kiyoko (never interact with her)

WitchesBrew

May 6, 2020
1. Brienne. She just checks a lot of boxes. I'm really into the eager submissive types, and cowgirls are always good. Wsan's smut writing is just top class. Her upcoming family content would've put her at the top if she wasn't already. Marrying her ASAP.

2. Etheryn, specifically high con / high libido for similar reasons to Brienne. Also she's adorable and I'm marrying her as well whenever that gets added.

3. Arona, because I like Subrona's dynamic with the champ. Having an "alpha" sub you can sic on others is a great concept. Domrona isn't my kinda dom though, I'm more of an Evelyn guy.

4. Cait I'm pretty neutral on honestly, her group scenes are fun but I'm not especially invested in her. I've never been particularly into cat girls for some reason. Cat boys though...

5. Atugia. I like her design and she's fun, but she doesn't have a lot going on yet.

6. Kiyoko's initial scenes were alright, but the fox content in general doesn't do much for me. I'm not a fan of the kinu / absent parent dynamic so I just avoid Kiyoko these days.

7. Azzy. I'm just not into bugs or anything vaguely resembling them.

Agnimitra and Einen are likely gonna rocket up the list when they're in; B and William do great work. Wynne technically would as well, but I prefer Berwyn as a boy.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
  • Azyrran (for suiting my playstyle)
  • Etheryn (adorable character with a storyline I like)
  • Atugia (interesting character who could do with more contents)
  • Cait (reliable magic, but I have little to no interest in her character)
  • Kiyoko (I have zero interest in her kinks and the whole kitsune and Kinu stuff, but I like her gimmicky magic)
  • Arona (for disliking the archetype she follows)

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Prefacing with I like all of them, and the worst I can say about any of them is 'not a big fan of the acquisition' or 'would like to see more content'.

1) Kiyoko: Yeah, I'm basic. Just want a gently controlling vampire wife to be nice to me and take from me as she wills.
2) Arona: Domrona really works for me. Crude, rough, possessive, with just enough sweetness to keep you up for more. Subrona's fun as well.
3) Cait: Lots of content, and she just seems like the sweetest thing. Like anything you ever needed to know about sex, she'd explain it to you with a smile and no judgement.
4) Azyrran: A real sweetheart whose content is good enough I mostly get past my aversion to ovipositors.
5) Etheryn: Generally great, though low confidence Ryn is a little too scared and twitchy for my taste. Both in that it's kind of one-note, and it seems like she'd snap one day and murder you.
6) Brienne: I mean her stuff is great, I just don't love the process of acquiring Brienne. Haven't figured out a way to just 'forget' that Brint has cursed armour on in-character. Also a concerning level of separation anxiety. Does anyone else just picture Brienne staring at the tavern door waiting for you to come back?
7) Atugia: Cutie, would like to see more.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Man no one will be fucking suprised By mine but hey Being a fox lover is just a fluffier bimbo.

1. Kiyoko: I mean she does cater to a lot of what I like, and Kinu(hime) is the best fox daughter.(Also her Marriage CG is too fucking OP)
2. Etheryn: specifically high confidence because shes fucking wholesome, also some fluff bias due to a single scene wrote by the resident Ryn lover.
3. Cait: I got her Leothoriand so shes just a big fluffy milky catto, friend shaped, hard to hate.
4. Brienne: I like the she cow but she feels like she might be trying to shoehorn her marriage a bit too much, Kiyoko at least didnt ask for it.
5. Atugia: ABS Thats it, thats my whole reason shes up here lol.
6. Quin: I do hope he gets more content down the line after Kor, seems like he might have an interesting story(and magics)
7. Azy: I like her but fuckin hate the oviposter stuff.
8. Berwyn: Lack of content so this is just a filler due to the content in the pipeline
9. Arona: I just fucking hate her my gamers.

Also just realized you only meant the female but I am a fucking dumbass, like a really big fucking dumbass and dont want to erase stuff. remove the male and move there number down for what they are.

TheShepard256

1. Cait: wholesome puppykitty-slut.
2. Azyrran: prime waifu material while still not being entirely monogamous. If her other lovers didn't consist entirely of Liaden and Brienne, she'd beat out Cait.
3. Atugia: admittedly, I haven't done much of her content yet, but what I have seen is interesting and from what I've heard on these forums I think I'd like her quite a lot.
4. Brienne: like Azzy, but more monogamous and you have to sacrifice Brint to get her. Brint is best bro by an incredibly wide margin.
5. Kiyoko: starts out great, but I really don't like how she disapproves of Kinu trying to be her own woman and not just a carbon copy of her mother, and to a lesser extent how she expects the Champion to take a much lesser role in their kids' life even after the Astral Plane limitations are either accounted for or no longer an issue. I understand why she's that way (y'know, not-Japanese culture and all that), but that doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

Agnimitra, Einin and female BerWynne don't make the list because they're not implemented yet, Etheryn and Arona because they're not female (they're a male and a hermaphrodite, respectively) (don't get me wrong, they are women, but 'woman' and 'female' are not the same thing).

Lone Wolf115

Alright well here's mine.
1: Kiyoko, must I say more.
2: Cait, Because well she's the glue of the group.
3: Brienne, She is just one of the great ones.
4: Ryn, that's obvious.
5: Azzy, Well let's just say if irl the stinger would leave me real uneasy at all times other then that she is really sweet no pun intended.
6: Atugia, I'm sorry but she's cute don't get me wrong but meh there really not much for her and I can't use her I a fight she doesn't fit into my fighting style every thing must go down quick.
7: Arona just no. Let's get Kas dealt with and she can go home back to her islands she comes back and she won't be going back in one piece. You can call it whatever you want but she is a fucking slaver I'd rather kill her Tribe not Rags, and Arona's sister's Apprentice, unless I had no choice, but other than that I'd stab her in the back to because there is no such thing as a fair fight. Too much?

Last edited:

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
1. Kiyoko good wife with a preg fetish
2. Cait she's a great friend and fuckbuddy
3. Etheryn I love all of her intimate lovey dovey scenes
4. Azzyran I like her bimbo form and petting scenes
5. Tui she's short and cute
6., Brienne, and Arona I rank the same because I'm not into amazons dom or sub and I never really used either of them

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
1) Cait: Lovely companion and Like-minded friend. Spending time with her isn't just about sharing sweet time, but also can have intense and cordial discussions about topics that interest both of us (like sex and other sexual partners).
2) Etheryn: Cute little elf, perfectly fits my image of wanting to take care of. It was nice to watch her fawning on me, and I surprised her to call me Mommy when I feed her. Now she is a confident girl and I am proud of her.
3) Azyrran: Sweet Honey Knight, I think that says it all. A dom girl she is, and good at nurse other . If it weren't for her eggs making me secrete honey, I have a better opinion of her.
4) Arona: The tough mistress, for the people who want be conquered. But even I played a sub girl in the game, she is still arrogant for me. It's not just in bed, but also in her view of the world, like her idea of Cait's homeland and god. That could lead to trouble down the road, not just for her, but for the team. What's more, even though she became sub, her opinion still hasn't changed. Only from a hungry Wolf to a hound.
5) Atugia: Wait for more content, that is.
6) Brienne: To be honest, I would welcome a cowgirl we could milk each other. But the matter is, she's keeping me on a tight leash. I know it's just her anxiety with no action, but I also get anxious when someone puts all their energy into me. I prefer relationships have soem free room for each other.
7) Kiyoko: Same reason like Brienne. And her content is even less friendly to purely female champion.

TheShepard256

Etheryn is a female, she sees herself as one, like yeah she's a hermaphrodite but shes still a she.
I was speaking from the standpoint of sex (i.e. reproductive organs), not gender (i.e. self-identity). She lacks female reproductive organs, and is thus neither female nor a hermaphrodite* (which are sexes); that does not preclude her from being a woman (which is a gender).
*Unless you're using the term to mean intersex, but using it that way is outdated and offensive and should not be done, especially not here.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
If it's for aesthetics and such rather than stats... I gotta say I don't have a clear favorite. Azyrran and Brienne are a bit too muscular for my tastes, and Cait's OK but I'm not really into catgirls. I think Ryn will be pretty good once there's finally a way to turn her into a girl.

Not interested in the other ones at all, though I have yet to see what the last two girls will look like.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I think Ryn will be pretty good once there's finally a way to turn her into a girl.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's not gonna happen, as stated by her writer (who also happens to be the lead developer of CoC2).

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's not gonna happen, as stated by her writer (who also happens to be the lead developer of CoC2).
Add-On to This Discussion: Also, she’s already a girl. Genitals =/= gender identity. :)

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
Grouping some of because the places shift up and down based on my mood. I don't know why I like what I do just why I don't what I don't.

1. Ryn, Cait
2. Tui - hoping for her to catch up to the other companions with the upcoming Lumia stuff and kinda wish she was a bit taller and less subby than she is but I still dig the smol but mighty thing she's got going on even if it's not the peak of my preferences.
3. Brienne - I find hooves to be a massive turn off and really hoped that she would be the outlier because of her circumstances but now that I know it's not I'm not really feeling great about the upcoming KM smut. I'm glad I can be platonic with her at least, but it matters little since I've no reason to turn Brint in the first place, he's fine as he is.
4. Azzy - I like the chitin lingerie but the bug butt and ovi are bigger turn offs than hooves and the whole "gasp I never thought you would ask me to come with you" and "we are going to adventure and fuck a lot" when recruiting her really put me off. Why do I have to headcanon being platonic with her?
5. Kiyoko - I finally got around to recruiting her and just found her more obnoxious than anything. The arm twist with Kinu was imo poorly justified, even more so if you free them as soon as you can without doing their dream interactions, and it just kept going back to "because the game has to happen". The constant baby bags got old real fast, as did the the "come on beloved, fuck her to show off my catch". Also she's been it complete isolation for 250 years, enough time to go insane alongside other things. I don't care that you tried to learn sports lady, no one is immune to the mind rotting that happens when you're the only voice around. And can we not gate the one handed wand with the stats of a two handed staff behind pregnancy? That kind of shit drives me to drink use the console.
6. Arona - I don't want to waste war resources so early in the game so I hope that when the final battle comes around we'll get the chance to send her and her tribe on a suicide mission and be rid off them.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Etheryn is a female, she sees herself as one, like yeah she's a hermaphrodite but shes still a she.
Dickgirl. For her to be a hermaphrodite she'd have to have a vagoo also.

On topic:
Brienne - really fits my tastes, yeah. Don't mind her being needy nor horny, don't mind her separation anxiety. And don't mind her being a buff amazon as she doesn't use my champ as a fuck pole by putting he in an Amazon Press like queen Atheldred. Just watiting for the marriage to happen (as it's being heavily hinted at in the latest content) to add her to the waifu club
Kiyoko - takes second place due to the isolationism present in her culture (don't count Kinu stuff here because she's her own character)
Etheryn - she's a serious contender. Things may change depending on how her post decaging content is handled
Atugia - Less content than the others that come first. Has some pretty hot sex scenes but not much in the romantic department
Azzy - she sits in the middle, she's sweet, but she has only 2 scenes for dick champs. And the repeated prompts for the champ to act as matchmaker are a turn off. lastly I almost don't use her in my party builds.
Cait - Despite her load (heh) of positives, she's much more of a fuckbuddy to me than anything else. Also don't use her as I make do with Etheryn (using the alternate set). This and what she pulled during Atani's marriage somehow rubbed me off the wrong way.
Arona - depends on the path. DomArona - no, just ... no. Too much of a rapist jerk. Can't stand excessively dommy characters. SubArona - manageable for me, but I mainly keep her around to see the sex scenes and that's it. Would swap out for Ragnild in a heartbeat.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Brienne - hands down is the best girl.. shame she's a submissive but I like her loyalty towards our champs. And by Morgana I like tall muscley ladies.
Kiyoko - I love Kitsune, her cock obsession can be a let down for my pure female champs though.. but for my herms I do enjoy the bond they share.
Etheryn - starting to really like our caged tormented elf.. her loyalty, shyness that she gradually overcomes and when she finally gets that damned cage off.. damn she's going to be a horny lady.
Autiga - the only reason I ranked her so low is because she doesn't have much content, so I don't tend to use her very much.
Arona - I love dommy women, even better if futa but our big green companion is more of a bully and I hate the word bitch, which she does use a lot.. do I looked like a dog? Tbf my main champ is a Lupine.
Azzy - eh, she's okay.. was one of my faves when I first had her as a companion but now grown bored, maybe because her latest content wasn't focused on the MC and instead put on another NPC.. which is fair and I like Laiden anyway.
Cait - is just one big slut, and I can't stand people that spread their legs for any and every one esp using something as ridiculous as 'religion'.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
1. Cait
2. Agni
3. NotCait
4. NotCait
5. NotCait
6. NotCait
7. NotCait
8. NotCait
Honorable Mentions: Wynne

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Who's Agni? I wonder if we will have to wait for the JS port to be completed before we get Wynne or anymore content added.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Dickgirl. For her to be a hermaphrodite she'd have to have a vagoo also.
Yeah I realized after I sent it I shouldhave changed it, but I was to lazt ot edit, and someone ended up saying it better.
"come on beloved, fuck her to show off my catch"
YOu know what fair point but can you blame her, the champ is a fucking anomaly in many ways. Like if the kitsune are to be believed you kinda a fucking ultra freak with no compare, and because of that they REALLY like how the champ tastes.(also in Kitsune society conqubines are pretty okay, so its why she also probabyl doesnt care sharing you with others)

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
YOu know what fair point but can you blame her, the champ is a fucking anomaly in many ways. Like if the kitsune are to be believed you kinda a fucking ultra freak with no compare, and because of that they REALLY like how the champ tastes.
Champ does have a Very Special Soul. It probably tastes extremely good to them.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Champ does have a Very Special Soul. It probably tastes extremely good to them.
Phew! Good thing I deprive them of it then so, they do not become addicted. I do good work. Good job, me.

[pats myself on the back]

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Hee hee. I think that if Sun Mommy (or Snek Milf, or Dad Fox) gives you a replacement, it'll probably taste the same to them.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Chances are the decoy is just a fragment using part of your soul due the whole, weird as fuck, and they cant replicate it. Would explain(outside of annoying gameplay reasons) Why you dont become a full blooded Kitsune. Also Dad fox is something I was not expecting.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I wonder, if a kitsune can be soulbound to a comunal soul, could one single kitsune be soulbound to the champ?

Or is that monumentally stupid?

Hokusai

Sep 23, 2021
This looks fun.

1. Brienne: Ton of content and super varied with alot of variation support. Wsan's quality is top notch. Absolutely adore her personality and her sort of lovestruck sub thing really works for me. Preg content is awesome. She just checks all of the boxes and the new family content is already beyond hot.

2. Ryn: I should hate Ryn. No chances for preg content, futa which is normally a deal breaker for me and I usually find purple skin a turn off. But she is just so damned wholesome. Like seriously, she is like a basket of puppies in the middle of a sea of gummy bears on a sunny day! And she is submissive which is an instant win for me. Her character is well written and she has a very wide range of support which lets her fit in regardless of what you want to do with her (except Preg, but I will live). I seriously adore her, and bonus points for not being giga-sized in every dimensions, I love waifs and they are rare in the game.

3. Arona: How the hell did she end up wholesome? Seriously? I should despise her, for the same reasons I thought I would dislike Ryn with the added effect of being hyper. But she, especially as a sub, is charming in a really damned weird way. And outside of her sex scenes she is actually a very cute and almost socially clumsy oaf with delicious preg content. I have seriously grown to love her, especially with her wide range of scenes.

3. Kiyoko: I used to like our fox wife more. Then the other foxes came out and it became apparent the author is more interested in Kinu than in her. She has a whole ton of scenes but they all feel very narrow to me and sort of samey, hell you can't even do anal. Alot of other foxes frankly just pop more and strike me as better written and the fact I find Kinu to be a whole metric ton of 'NOPE' means that I am in the habit of avoiding her house these days out of fear of proc-ing something. I still like her, its just sort of cooled.

4. Cait: True neutral, she has no interest in doing anything more than being a fuckbuddy and that is fine. But I cannot muster anything more than an 'eh'.

5. Atugia: Once forgot she existed for three months. The fact she is cute and should be the inspiration for a whole lot drives her into the negative since its an active waste of potential.

6. Azyrran: Look, you can go party up with the paladin, you do not give a damn and I cannot even muster up the interest to be annoyed. Its weird, I love Anno in TiTS and it should be the same here but there are a few sharp divergences. First, Anno has a magnificent roster of ever-expanding scenes, name a fetish or even a position and Anno probably has two scenes for them, with two morphs on top. Second, Anno is more in love with someone else sure but she is very keen on getting that someone else penetrated by the PC as Kaede is eager to jump on, that makes their relationship an invitation. Azzy barely gives a fuck if you are a guy and somehow manages to be more of a stereotypical dickgirl than the actual dickgirls. And the only way you can get anywhere near her interest is if you do the scummiest action currently in the game to get access to, wow, one whole scene.

Honorable mention is Berwyn, super excited to see Wynne and praying at a pagan altar for preg content!

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Arona and wholesome in the same sentence, feels like a damn lie from what ive seen of her. And Ax and atugia are in the same boat(well not for long) as Berwyen where there just lacking content, some do feel like there still at there "we are now companions" with what they can do. But thats not to fault the writers, gotta lotta stuff to do with the gameworld at large.