How Would You Rank Our Current Female Companions?

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Really makes me wonder how the rankings will be looking by the time the final patch rolls around, or even a year down the line.

With more companions, and since I think Cait still will have more significance in the story because at some point I believe she will make certain choices, which rn she's still struggling if you go to all her sweet scenes you can notice that, also let's not forget that there's Calla to add to Cait's plot in the end, etc. Cait still is tied with Kas as my fav character in the game, and she's def my fav companion. But the game just has the first act, I think so many things still will change, maybe even change my opinion and many others, maybe even on Act 2 tbh.
And I think it's because I'm kinda new to the game I didn't get tired of anyone yet, but I can see it happening for ppl who plays for so long.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
And I think it's because I'm kinda new to the game I didn't get tired of anyone yet, but I can see it happening for ppl who plays for so long.
Honestly even as someone whose played since the start when it was just the town, I still like Cait, its nice having a companion who can get along with most everyone like the champ. Dont have to worry about her saying dickish things if you bring her along(unless its preistess's of another religon, unless thats just a miko and mai only thing) it's why I bring her for more then being a healbot(which she totally is).

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Who's better battle wise though, Cait or Ryn? I admit I hate the undermountain and those horrid creatures jumping me, so I usually take Cait until I get to open the next Wayfort stone..

Reactions: Avallonkao

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Who's better battle wise though, Cait or Ryn? I admit I hate the undermountain and those horrid creatures jumping me, so I usually take Cait until I get to open the next Wayfort stone..
Both are good but I think only caits witchy set has a resolve heal.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Dont have to worry about her saying dickish things if you bring her along(unless its preistess's of another religon, unless thats just a miko and mai only thing)

That's just her getting grumpy that Keros has Holy Hookers, when that's the Mallachite Temples' whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: wery12345

TheGSone

Apr 16, 2020
1st place, Kiyoko, checking every fetish I have.
2nd place, Cait, being the definition of fuck-buddy.
3rd, Atugia. Really like her design.
4th, Arona. She at least has a vagina.
5th Azzyran. Haven't really had the chance to play with her that much
6th place, Brienne. How could you do that to Brint, you monster? But at least is biologically female, unlike...
7th place, Etheryn. Only anal? And no vagina? On a waifu? Blasphemy. She may be wholesome, and my next point will be controversial, but man, I wish Etheryn was just a dude, I really can't see the point of her being a girl.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Why are there so many fucking people who are fucking coming out of the woodwork and saying this stupid fucking shit all the sudden.

But at least is biologically female, unlike...
I wish Etheryn was just a dude, I really can't see the point of her being a girl.
Like jesus fucking christ they just dont want to dislike her for more logical things, its always her fucking gender.

TheGSone

Apr 16, 2020
Why are there so many fucking people who are fucking coming out of the woodwork and saying this stupid fucking shit all the sudden.

Like jesus fucking christ they just dont want to dislike her for more logical things, its always her fucking gender.
I love the rest of her character, but I cannot rank her as a Waifu. She just doesn't meet my requirements. Sorry that you feel this passionate about that, but my opinion is set in stone. I'm not a fan of dickgirls.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I love the rest of her character, but I cannot rank her as a Waifu. She just doesn't meet my requirements. Sorry that you feel this passionate about that, but my opinion is set in stone. I'm not a fan of dickgirls.
Duh she's a shemale.. meaning a woman. Otherwise with your logic these cuntboys cant be men either.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015

The first person you quoted was complaining about her sex, not her gender. I suspect that the vast majority of people who dislike Etheryn right now are dissatisfied with her sex but are perfectly fine with her gender.

Not the second person you quoted, though... they seemed to be complaining about gender, and partially about sex.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Atugia is also a hopeless romantic that wears her heart on her sleeve, so much so that she can rival Ryn in both of those regards. Throw in some tired and true tomboy tropes and a big helping of nerdiness, and you get a mix that is at the very least interesting - and to me incredibly appealing.

I know, different strokes and all that, but the way people tend to look over Tui just bothers me sometimes.
I guess. By the time she came along I was quite attached to my existing party, Cait Brint & Ryn included.
Really makes me wonder how the rankings will be looking by the time the final patch rolls around, or even a year down the line.
Definitely depends on whether BriHaus and Ryn's quest to hunt down her sister finish strong for me.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
The first person you quoted was complaining about her sex, not her gender. I suspect that the vast majority of people who dislike Etheryn right now are dissatisfied with her sex but are perfectly fine with her gender.

Not the second person you quoted, though... they seemed to be complaining about gender, and partially about sex.
It seems those two quotes were from the same post by the same person, though.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
It seems those two quotes were from the same post by the same person, though.

So they were, in fact they were from the same bit of text, with the first quote announcing the next line, from which the second quote comes. I made an incorrect assumption based on them being split into two different quote blocks as well as the arguments being somewhat contradictory. My mistake.

It does sound weird, doesn't it? "At least Brienne is female" followed by "Etheryn should be a dude". Though I suppose a missing part of the text is a complaint about Ryn having no vagina, so... who knows.

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.

:iiam:

Lol! I agree with your response, but some people are gonna stay in their own sexuality, which I guess is as fine as anything else. ::sigh::

BUT - I hope they can understand that Ryn is wanted by others with different sexuality from their own. Personally, I can't wait to get that belt off her. <3

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
:iiam:

Lol! I agree with your response, but some people are gonna stay in their own sexuality, which I guess is as fine as anything else. ::sigh::

BUT - I hope they can understand that Ryn is wanted by others with different sexuality from their own. Personally, I can't wait to get that belt off her. <3
Yup, same here, and I can't wait to have that thing removed too, it will be something like, the second the quest ends, belt removed. My champion grabs Ryn's hand waves everyone, "sorry, have important business, bye." while pulling Ryn behind her.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015

Absolutely. I'm among the people who were disappointed to learn that there would never be any option to turn Ryn female, and I think a lot more people would enjoy a female Ryn than a half-sexed Ryn, but that doesn't mean I think literally no one would prefer half-sexed Ryn. That would be a silly thought all on its own, but even more so given that we have proof of the contrary: the simple fact that her writers want her to be exclusively half-sexed means they very, very strongly prefer her that way.

Someone would have to be really dumb to believe that female Ryn is objectively better than half-sex Ryn for every human being on the planet.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Someone would have to be really dumb to believe that female Ryn is objectively better than half-sex Ryn for every human being on the planet.
Just to be clear Ryn is female/a woman regardless, she just happens to have a dick. I don't think you meant it in a bad way or anything but there are some people that try to imply directly or indirectly that Ryn is male/a man.

I totally get having personal genital preferences on characters though.

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
Just to be clear Ryn is female/a woman regardless, she just happens to have a dick. I don't think you meant it in a bad way or anything but there are some people that try to imply directly or indirectly that Ryn is male/a man.

Weeeelll.... Female is a connotation of sex, something that you can't (yet) change. Gender is a fluid construct and can be changed. Ryn is male by birth, but has (seemingly) always practiced the gender woman.

Regardless. Ryn is beautiful~~ <3 I love how shy she is

((I could be wrong on Ryn being born male, though, I guess I don't know enough about her birth really lol))

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
((I could be wrong on Ryn being born male, though, I guess I don't know enough about her birth really lol))

I think, lore wise, the intersex elves usually possess more feminine traits and are identified as female, at least initially. Unless one wishes to change that of course.

I think I worded that right. I hope I did.

Reactions: Trace101

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015

Yeah, I'm talking about her sex. She is not female, she is "half-sexed" (at least that's the in-game term for it). I'll call her a "she" and I might even agree that her gender is female, but she is not physically female.

You're right, to me and many other people, it's a really big deal. Completely changes whether we're interested in her or not. And it's not like we can just decide, it all happens on a really primal level.

I really don't think many people have an issue with Ryn's gender.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
It's going to be interesting to see what happens when/if the cage comes off. Because given almost all of Etheryn's scenes centre on her butt and putting things in there, from your fingers to a dildo to your cock, I don't think it would change much. At absolute most she might get a power bottom scene or you might get to wrap your hand around her cock while fucking, or she'll be allowed to jerk herself off so she doesn't get horny over time which is definitely an interesting prospect.

And maybe for Mayternity, she gets to knock up the Champion if they have a cunt. I dunno.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
It's going to be interesting to see what happens when/if the cage comes off. Because given almost all of Etheryn's scenes centre on her butt and putting things in there, from your fingers to a dildo to your cock, I don't think it would change much. At absolute most she might get a power bottom scene or you might get to wrap your hand around her cock while fucking, or she'll be allowed to jerk herself off so she doesn't get horny over time which is definitely an interesting prospect.

And maybe for Mayternity, she gets to knock up the Champion if they have a cunt. I dunno.
Ryn will probably get a couple of extra scenes that focus on her released dick, I'm betting on that.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Yup, same here, and I can't wait to have that thing removed too, it will be something like, the second the quest ends, belt removed. My champion grabs Ryn's hand waves everyone, "sorry, have important business, bye." while pulling Ryn behind her.
cara_elenaryn_amazonpress_share.png

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
That's pretty much what I expect to be doing for a few days with her after the belt is removed, thank you <3. And what a beautiful art, and your champion is gorgeous. Also, all the arts on your Imgur are amazing, gulp. I'm now tempted on creating my next champ as an elf.