How Would You Rank Our Current Female Companions?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I know, but I can dream.
Let it die, Ryn makes it clear in-universe that she likes herself the way she is, explicitly doesn't want to remove her penis and doesn't want a vagina, and out of universe Savin has been equally clear that he has zero interest in doing that. Once you accept that it's so impossible that dreaming is futile, the healing can begin. :p

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I think Brienne is disqualified, I've never been curious to meet her.) I'll probably just keep my list as-is until Atugia gets expanded, since I may be the only one masculinizing Berwyn.
Got bad news for you bud, only thing you will be able to do with Berwyn is to feminize him. Because apparently being a feminine guy automatically means you want to be a girl. Who would have thought.

Daily reminder that what character wants does not directly correlate with what they are going to get.

Last edited:

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Oho, girl Berwyn? Now that seems interesting, but who knows, maybe it will help him with his 24/7 horniness? Or it will make I'm into another Brienne who is already 24/7 horny asking always for more? Oh, dear. I'm curious now.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
1.Azzyran (resolve nuke team enuff said)
2.Cait (lots of content + healers are always useful)
3.Brienne (good fighter decent scenes but she is a lil' bit too clingy to be higher)
4.Atugia(i like the concept but doesn't have too much content rn)
5.Kiyoko (no)
Arona & Ryn will not be rated as they are not female (source - the CoC 2 wiki)

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Oho, girl Berwyn? Now that seems interesting, but who knows, maybe it will help him with his 24/7 horniness? Or it will make I'm into another Brienne who is already 24/7 horny asking always for more? Oh, dear. I'm curious now.
He will be ablr to be female, futa, dickgirl, male, cboy, male herm.
Happens at end of his quest.
Becomes less horny.
The horniness, some of it, transitions into his mistress.
You can engage BerWynne (Wynne is name of his female persona) and his Mistress romantically or platonicly.
You can wack off his mistress into Wayfort (as your slave) and keep Berwyn for yourself.
Berwyn will have a dom, neutral and sub meters.
His equipment can be 20/10/2 inch dick with or without vagina and various breast sizes. As noted above, pronounce preferences come separately. Which means you can have Big Breasted, no dick male Berwyn.

All of it can be found here.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Ryn will not be rated as they are not female
Jesus fucking christ you people are annoying, when literally the person who fucking wrote them says she is a she, shes a fucking she.

Late edit: But if the wiki is saying there not then someone fucking changed it and should promptly locked from ever touching it again.

Last edited:

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
Jesus fucking christ you people are annoying, when literally the person who fucking wrote them says she is a she, shes a fucking she.

Let's not get angry over such trivial matters. In this day and age, someone can use the pronoun "she" without being physically female.

That said, OP clearly didn't use the word "female" to refer to sex (Ryn was the first character in OP's list). I assume it was referring to gender.

Which admittedly is a highly confusing concept.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
Its not trivial when this is a constant thing people do, especially when Not just her creator, but one of her co-writers needs to remind people of.

Well... it's not like this information is plastered all over. I myself only recently learned there would never be any way to turn Ryn female, and I think I've only ever seen a single post from her creator or co-writers about it. And, again, even if they tell people her gender is female, people may use "female" in the traditional sense (sex), in which context Ryn is indeed not female (not applicable for this thread as we know OP wasn't referring sex, but possibly applicable in others).

Unless we have some reason to believe someone is being obtuse on purpose, best be patient with them. They might genuinely have misinterpreted the question or context.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
1. Ryn: she is a lovely girl and I am a sucker for romance
2. Azzy: sweet as honey
3. Atugia: very little content but she is very cute and if I can get her to be a bimbo I will die happy
4. Brienne: still prefer Brint to her as I am sub as fuck, but I love me devotion
5. Cait: she feels pretty plain, even more than the champion
6. Kiyoko: I don't like playing characters with cocks so she is not for me as a cock addict
7. Arona: plain, rapist and one minded, just no

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
But you see, neither did Brint want to be a girl, and here we are. Also, considering that this is a game called corruption pf champions, I would think that the things such as consent would not matter that much.

And considering we have things such as Ryns corruption dream and nothing really in game that puts hard stop on question "can we give Ryn a vagina" (not even Ryn herself) I can not really blame people for asking or thinking otherwise. With how Ryn is presented (a character you mold to your liking), I also thought that giving Ryn a vagina was possibility.

Tl;dr- I wish Ryn was a twink.

Reactions: Nitan and Burnerbro

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
That tells me you didnt read the ingame text where she herself says she doesnt want anything to do with getting rid of her dick, so its just pure ignorance on your part.

I'm sorry but that's an incredibly poor argument.

She's so desperate to get rid of her cage that she absolutely would choose to change her genitals to female if it was the only way.

But even then, what she wants is irrelevant. Not only does she have a submissive path where the champion can get her to do anything, but there are all sorts of random events that could turn her female even if she doesn't want to be, like Brint finding a random magic set of armor in a cave.

The reason she'll never be female is simply because her writers don't want her to be. That is the only reason and it can only be known with inside information.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
She's so desperate to get rid of her cage that she absolutely would choose to change her genitals to female if it was the only way.
Her reaction to the suggestion that she shrink or remove her penis to get rid of the cage is to be horrified so no, you're pulling that out of your ass. She also has a post-WC conversation about the cage where she makes it clear that she does not want to remove her penis or have a vagina. There are only so many ways that Savin can say this and have Ryn say it, but you'd think people would eventually get the picture...

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
Her reaction to the suggestion that she shrink or remove her penis to get rid of the cage is to be horrified so no, you're pulling that out of your ass. She also has a post-WC conversation about the cage where she makes it clear that she does not want to remove her penis or have a vagina. There are only so many ways that Savin can say this and have Ryn say it, but you'd think people would eventually get the picture...

Horrified? As far as I remember, she says she tried to do it herself! If I recall it made her penis smaller but the cage just tightened more.

But once again, what Ryn wants is completely irrelevant. Brint doesn't want to be a girl either, that didn't stop it from happening.

The reality is, someone who's played the game has absolutely no way of knowing that Ryn will never become female.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
She only shrunk it because she assumed it would help get it off, which it doesnt because hey, soulbound cage.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
5 bucks says the cage would turn into a belt if we even tried to disrespect her wishes and dedick Ryn anyway. Also why is the dedickening getting a resurgence anyway? It's been made very clear that it won't happen every time it's been brought up.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
5 bucks says the cage would turn into a belt if we even tried to disrespect her wishes and dedick Ryn anyway. Also why is the dedickening getting a resurgence anyway? It's been made very clear that it won't happen every time it's been brought up.

That is most likely correct. The game makes it seem like removing the cage is a really big feat that only a very powerful being (at least on Kasyrra's level) could possibly achieve. Without something like that, it's always going to find some way to stay on.

Realistically, no one who posts here reads the entirety of all previous posts, so new posters will not be aware of earlier clarifications. I imagine it will continute to be asked about once in a while.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
1. Arona: She's a very flexible companion. Dominant or submissive, cock cunt and ass, has pregnancy content, does threesomes, melee combatant, fun fun fun.
2. Brienne: Big strong women with soft gooey centres are my weakness, so sue me. Having big milky boobs and a very enjoyable family certainly helps. Sorry Brint old boy.
3. Etheryn: Has strong character development, variety of sex scenes and satiates my desire for submissive girls with cocks. Also love her personal quests.
4. Kiyoko: A lot of the content associated with her is very fiddly and hard to proc correctly. But she's still the game's O.G. pregnancy fetish girl and I really appreciate that. Plus her having a child with us who's a character in her own right is much appreciated even if, again, it's a bit fiddly about when and how it procs.
5. Cait: I feel bad about this, because I don't dislike Cait. I just kind of have gotten tired of her I guess, since I played this game since launch and she's been a constant in it, leaving plenty of time to watch all her scenes to the point of meaninglessness. Also her expansion content is very underwhelming especially with that one girl we have to pay 15,000 for the PRIVILEDGE of a rather underwhelming pregnancy that goes nowhere.
6. Azzyran: I admit I don't really think about her much. She's perfectly fine, but when I already have Brienne, Atugia AND Arona, there's not much room for yet another melee warrior. Speaking of...
7. Atugia: Bland. "Small girl who can take her head off" is not really that special in the crowded lineup of companions. Sorry again.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Why get mad over something so inconsequential?
For some it is a matter connected to RL issues they feel strongly about. For the rest it is a frequently committed faux pas and a point that has been argued to death on these very forums.

Even without realizing and acknowledging that, why not admit a mistake and move on, or say nothing at all?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Sooo... are we just going to skip over the fact that he also said Arona isn't female? I mean that's fine if we are I'm just asking.

I noticed too but I think it's mostly because this has been a consistent thing with Ryn, probably the most out of any of the characters. It's getting really disappointing that people hellbent on misgendering characters keep popping up. At this point, it's hard to give someone doing that the benefit of the doubt that they're not trying to start shit or just spew hate from behind a screen.

6. Azzyran: I admit I don't really think about her much. She's perfectly fine, but when I already have Brienne, Atugia AND Arona, there's not much room for yet another melee warrior.

That's some grade-A heresy right here. You can never have too many warriors. Sharp Object Strikers UNITE!

5. Cait: I feel bad about this, because I don't dislike Cait. I just kind of have gotten tired of her I guess, since I played this game since launch and she's been a constant in it, leaving plenty of time to watch all her scenes to the point of meaninglessness. Also her expansion content is very underwhelming especially with that one girl we have to pay 15,000 for the PRIVILEDGE of a rather underwhelming pregnancy that goes nowhere.

I think that might sum up why Cait has become so divisive now. Just burnout on her character. With her basically being the deuteragonist, she gets a lot of scenes and different content. Her actions and character would already be someone you could either love or hate, but the focus she gets might have exacerbated that. Familiarity breeds contempt and all that. Also fuck that temple. And Sally in particular. But like, non-sexually. Cuz they charge too much money for the sex stuff. Except Amina. Who's literal job is to be a tease.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
From the perspective of my champ (and by extension me I guess xD)

1) Etheryn! She's so adorable and I love building up her confidence, 10/10 would spoil. I adore her. My champ is a subby mess but will go full Mama Bear for anyone being mean to Ryn.

2) Cait! I like that she's so up-beat and she has super BFF-energy with my champ. I like that she has scenes like the minotaur guards where she/the champ can do things together. I wish we got to see her fesity side in scenes more often.

3) Arona! She's wholesome/kind to Ryn and will fuck my champ into the ground and call her a good girl. I'm not a huge fan of her world view and so on but I'm quite fond of her smutty side. What can I say, she ticks boxes and I am a mess.

4) Azzy! She's a cutie and she can pet me. I need more characters to pamper my champ, I have a problem...

5) Tui! I love her design but I always feel like she's quite light on content compared to other companions.

6) Brienne! She makes me feel conflicted because I feel terrible for transforming Brint. I think I'd like her more if she was Brienna from the start. I do think she's sweet like Brint but playing as a 'pure' female character I find her smut content quite bare and personally I struggle a bit with how focused/reliant (not sure how to phrase it >.<) she is on the champ. However she now gives access to Miss Rina so Brienne gets lots of bonus points!

10) Kiyoko! She's floofy and I love her design! She's slender and moderately proportioned which I adore when most characters are very well endowed one way or another, her art is similar to how I imagine my champ. The sad reason I'd put her last, behind any other companions, is because to me it just feels like her content is very unfriendly to 'pure' female champions and it feels like a complete outlier compared to other companions in my experience, atleast. I know the ghostlight way was kind of ported across when it was added and I have gone through the Kinu stuff to experience it but to me it feels so detached as a 'pure' female champ. For me personally Kiyoko just feels like such a shame in that I love her design/appearance and her kinks (preg, bondage, petting) are all things I like (and would ideally have done to my champ) but to me it just feels unfriendly. I feel like I'd love her as much as Cait if my champ could join her in her breeding obsession like how Cait can join you in scenes.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Got bad news for you bud, only thing you will be able to do with Berwyn is to feminize him. Because apparently being a feminine guy automatically means you want to be a girl. Who would have thought.

Daily reminder that what character wants does not directly correlate with what they are going to get.
You're right, I must have misremembered. I wasn't thinking I could turn him into Garret (but can you imagine :allears:) but for some reason I thought the full male path removed some of the inflicted femininity. Ah well, at least he's getting developed!

Reactions: Animalistic

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Some people are just never happy... or they have very narrow minded views, making themselves sound like idiots.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
1. Cait - The best one and yet to be topped I can't say a bad thing about her really.

2. Brienne - A little dependant maybe but recent content has made me really like her more with each bit added.

3. Azzyran - I like the swap and her messing around and having a lot of options and just the playful attitude. She just has stiff competition

4. Arona - I like the sub dom thing. I keep her sub. personally would ike a dedicking thing down the line but doubt it so i can't really put her any higher.

5. Etheryn - After getting her healthily curvy and hanging out a lot honestly I think I like her more as a friend but there's a couple good scenes there. Sadly since it's basically confirmed in here she won't lose the dong down the line so she loses a few points. But she's better after not getting blueballed like 10 steps out of town.

6. Atugia - Honestly would probably overtake Etheryn if she just got more to her which there's always time for so it's just a wait and see.

7. Kiyoko - honestly I think I like most of the other kitsune more than her. But really the whole culture thing and the seperation from being able to really do much with it yourself bleeds over into Kiyoko and just in a lot of ways leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Not that sh'es bad though but ehh.

I feel like i posted in one of these before and wonder if my tastes changed honestly lol.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
That's some grade-A heresy right here. You can never have too many warriors. Sharp Object Strikers UNITE!
I suppose. If we weren't restricted to 2 companions at a time I would probably feel more attached to her.

I think that might sum up why Cait has become so divisive now. Just burnout on her character. With her basically being the deuteragonist, she gets a lot of scenes and different content. Her actions and character would already be someone you could either love or hate, but the focus she gets might have exacerbated that. Familiarity breeds contempt and all that. Also fuck that temple. And Sally in particular. But like, non-sexually. Cuz they charge too much money for the sex stuff. Except Amina. Who's literal job is to be a tease.
Yeah pretty much. She's got the dubious honour of being the first female companion in the game and therefore the one players have had the most chance to get sick of over the course of the game's development cycle. That exacerbates the problems with her sister still being out of reach and her friend Sally's, let's say not very good content.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
7. Atugia: Bland. "Small girl who can take her head off" is not really that special in the crowded lineup of companions. Sorry again.
Atugia is also a hopeless romantic that wears her heart on her sleeve, so much so that she can rival Ryn in both of those regards. Throw in some tired and true tomboy tropes and a big helping of nerdiness, and you get a mix that is at the very least interesting - and to me incredibly appealing.

I know, different strokes and all that, but the way people tend to look over Tui just bothers me sometimes.

Really makes me wonder how the rankings will be looking by the time the final patch rolls around, or even a year down the line.