Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slowly slides the cock back up her throat and gasps for breath, her eyes watering at the effort. "Thank you...ma'am." She reaches her hands up and shows the mans balls some love, rolling them gently in her hands while she slides both cocks into her mouth again, licking and sucking as best she can. She soon lets go of his balls to stroke the exposed parts of his cocks.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Under the extra attention, the man's cocks seem to swell even larger, and he placed both his hands on the sides of her head. To her surprise, however, her didn't pull her further down onto his cocks but off of them. Angling her head, he rubbed both members across her face as he lowered her head until his balls were right in front of her mouth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hila licked her lips. "Mmm, juicy balls" She says in a breathy voice as she leans forward and takes them both into her accommodating mouth, licking and gently sucking on them like the words tastiest candy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The guard enjoyed the pleasing sensation for a while before guiding Hilda's head back up to his cocks to let her continue her work there. This time, however, he did begin bobbing her head up and down on them, with increasing speed. His body suddenly went rigid and he yanked her head back putting her face right in front of his dicks as the first shots of cum began firing off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda moans happily as her face was covered in hot cum, her mouth hanging open to catch a few streams while her chest is pushed out to catch any drops.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With his load spent, the guard looked at Hilda's cum covered face with clear satisfaction, before sticking the tips of his dicks back into her mouth.

"Suck whatever is left out of him," Hera commanded.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes ma'am" She replied dreamily as she put her lips back around those huge cocks and began to suck the rest of his cum out of them, relishing the taste, feel and smell.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, done," said, Hera, as Hilda finished draining the massive dicks in front of her. She grasped Hilda by the hair and gently pulled her up until she was standing, before letting go. "Now, take the cum on your face and breasts, and rub it over yourself. Leave not an inch of your skin uncovered by it. When you are done, pleasure your male endowment, and do the same thing with your own cum," she stated, flatly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It would be my pleasure ma'am!" She slowly runs her hands along her cum soaked face and breasts, smearing the thick and salty seed over her arms, arm pits, sides, stomach, legs...anywhere and everywhere she could get cum on, she put it there. eventually she ran out of cum to move around without thinning it out too much, so she grabbed her own already erect cock and began to stroke it happily, her honey pre cum quickly leaking from the top. She keeps one hand stroking her cock while the other plays with her balls.

Her pace quickly becomes frantic as her already aroused body finds its own pleasure. She points her cock straight up and moans happily as she reaches orgasm, huge torrents of golden honey cum spray up into the air before splatting wetly onto her head. She cums and cums and cums more than Hera has likely seen before. there is so much of it that she doesn't need to spread it around by hand, it just oozes down her entire body, coating her in honey cum.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The other guards stared, wide eyed at the display. Even Hera was taken aback by the sheer output of Hilda's missive balls. She quickly regained her composure, though, as the flood of cum came to an end. Walking around Hilda, she took in the sight of the honey-glazed woman, before reaching out and running her finger over Hera's right breast, leaving a clean line on her skin. Bringing the finger to her lips, she took a cursory sniff before tasting the substance. "Honey?" she said, curiously. "You don't produce semen... but honey?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda gives a happy sigh, loving the feeling of hot cum plastering her body from head to hoof. She smiles at Hera and licks her lips enough to speak without getting flooded. "It is both actually. honey semen. I am still plenty fertile and can get people pregnant if I am not careful, but rather than bitter and salty cum, I make sweet and tasty honey cum! Probably one of my best choices honestly, it attracts a lot of people!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Interesting," Hera muttered. "But, it looks like you missed a spot," she said, motioning to the clean stripe she had just made on Hilda's breast.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oops! Please let me fix that for you." She bends over and scoops up a still warm glob from the floor, smearing it across her chest.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hera watched the lewd display with a smile on her face. "Tut, tut, if we missed one spot then we might have missed others... Pleasure yourself again." The smile dropped from her face as her voice took on its customary cold commanding tone. "And don't forget to rub it into your hair."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Thank you ma'am. I would love to have a fresh coating!"

She quickly grabs her cock with both hands and begins pumping away while also thrusting up with her hips. She is already soaked in her own cum which makes her auto hand job all the better as her fingers slip and slide up and down. Her heavy balls swing forward and back in tune with her thrusts. 'cum...cock and cum...it feels so good...this is the best...just more cum and cocks' her mind completely gone to lust as she works herself over. One hand slides down to finger her pussy and rub her balls, speeding her down the path to her next orgasm.

With a loud moan her cock throbs once again and a second load, just as big as the first begins spraying from her cock, up into the air and splattering down on top of her. She reaches her hands up and works the cum into her wavy hair like it was shampoo, leaving not an inch of her body uncovered in thick sweet smelling cum.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Again," Hera stated flatly, taking a step back to avoid the splatter.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda was panting by this point, but she nodded all the same, repeating her actions happily before soaking herself again with a similarly sized load of hot honey cum.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Again," Hera said, once more letting the word draw out. A wicked smile was once more creeping onto her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda whimpered, she was getting sore now, but she obeyed, stroking herself to another massive orgasm.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hera walked around behind Hilda and placed a hand on one of her swollen balls to feel it pulsing in time with her heart, before giving it a light pat. "Again."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She obeys yet again, her hands getting back to work, her entire body just a golden glaze of honey cum. her still sensitive prick fires off in just two minutes, her load still massive but her face scrunches up as her over worked body protests against the climax.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Go ahead and continue," Hera commanded. "You may stop when I say you can."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She whimpers but nods her head, stroking her cock back up to full mast. Her balls churn painfully as her recovery rate is strained to the max. Over and over she cums, putting out massive loads and making the world biggest, and tastiest, mess.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
After the tenth orgasm, Hilda's cock went flaccid and refused to come erect again, a constant stream of honey dripping from its tip as her overworked balls throbbed. "Again," commanded Hera.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Panting, exhausted and border line dehydrated, she whimpers and looks pleadingly up at Hera. "I can't ma'am....it won't get hard any more...it hurts...please...mercy!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Slipping her sandals off, Hera stepped into the huge puddle of honey that Hilda had made as she walked up to the kneeling woman. Looking down at Hilda, the slave trainer stepped on her flaccid cock, pinning it between the floor and her foot with a gentle pressure. "My, my, what happened here? For a while you were practically begging for it. Now you've gone timid again." As she spoke, Hera worked her foot slowly from the base of Hilda's cock to the tip, pushing out the last of the cum trapped inside.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda twitches and groans as that soft but commanding foot wrung the very last glob of honey cum her body can possibly produce right now. 

"I'm sorry...sorry...but even I have limits...no more...please ma'am...it hurts..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Lifting her foot off Hilda's dick, Hera continued to stand over her. "Well, you're in luck. Thanks to the commandment of the prince, we can't test the limits of your womanhood right now, so we will be skipping to the next part of your training. Get up and follow me," she commanded. Turning to the guards, she added, "Call in some slaves to clean this mess up." With that she moved to the door, picking up her sandals as she went.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda shakily got to her hooves and followed after Hera, her flaccid cock flopping as she moved, leaving cum droplets as she went.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What did I tell you before?" Hera growled. "You are property of the royal house now. Put your hands behind your back, and stand up straight," she commanded.