Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"....that didn't answer anything at all!" She fumed as she finished off her food, thankful for that at least. So many questions swam in her mind, no answers were given and all she could do was sit here and wait for something to happen. It was infuriating. With a huff she got back in her hammock and waited with her brow furrowed. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As it turned out, Hilda didn't have to wait long. Shortly after she laid down, the door opened again, and a guard walked in holding a leash. Barking an order, he beckoned Hilda towards him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks over to the guard, a look of disinterest in her eyes and she was simply going to roll over and ignore him. however, the kaithrits warning rang in her mind and she sighed, quickly getting out of the hammock and standing in front of the guard. "Alright, I am here, do what you do." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The guard fastened the leash to Hilda's collar and gave her a tug to follow him. He lead her at a brisk pace through several more halls lined with doors, before finally stepping into a large room. The chamber they were in was larger than the cell she had slept in, but almost as barren. Aside from a few chairs lining the far wall nothing else of any note in the room, save for the other people. Lined up on one side of the wall were four histarans, two men and two women, in guard uniforms. Against the other wall were four naked people; an athletic human woman, a very curvy ausar girl, a well muscled raskvel man, and a handsome young human man. Hilda was taken over and stood next to the human male, before her guard unfastened her leash and went to stand on the opposite side of the room across from her.

The guards stood motionless, clearly waiting for something, or someone, while the other people, clearly other slaves, stood where they had been put, and did their best to cover themselves with their hands, while quietly murmuring to each other.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda looked down at the human man she was put next to and after gathering her courage, murmured to him. "Hey...names Hildagarde...you?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"This is something called orientation...no idea what that means as the only person with answers who could talk didn't tell me anything. Only gave me a warning. 'don't make them mad, do as you're told and they won't treat your badly' so that is all we really can do." She sighed and looks around again. "What part of you did the auctioneer point out most?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"My face and... well," Blake moved his hands away from his crotch, revealing a ten inch, flaccid, penis. "How about you?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"My cock and...my balls. A lot of attention to my balls. After that was my breasts. I think he could tell my production is...excessive." She gives him a small grin. "I wonder what we are waiting for...just standing here against the wall."  

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As if on queue, the door opened, and a histaran woman entered the room. She was tall, almost six foot, and carried herself with an obvious air of leadership. When she entered the guards standing on the other side of the room all stood at attention. Her long black hair was pulled back in a topknot, her breasts were covered in simple cloth wrappings, and she wore a pair of loose-fitting beige pants, and sandals. She stopped in front of Hilda and the others, and looked them over with cold hard eyes, before she spoke. "Greetings, my name is Hera, and I'll be serving as your instructor while you become accustomed to your new lives." Her voice was slow and methodical, and surprisingly she spoke in English.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hila's eyes widened in surprise and it took everything she had not to blurt said surprise out blatantly. Instead, she just stared down at the new woman, hoping against hope that she would at least give some minor answers or let her talk freely.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hera began walking up and down the row of people, still taking them in. "All of you put your hands behind your backs, and stand up straight. You are now the property of the royal family, try to act like it."

"Who the hell do you think you're fucking with?" Hilda recognized the voice of the young woman at the opposite end of the line from her. It was the pirate girl who had molested her when she was captured. "Do you have any idea what the rest of my crew is going to do to you when they get here? You are all fucking dead-"

Hera briskly walked over to the young woman, as she was ranting. With one fluid motion, she prang into the air spun around and her outstretched tail came around to connect with the side of the pirate's head with a loud crack. The woman hit the floor hard, not moving. Hera returned to her place in front of the rest of the group. "Let that serve as a warning to the rest of you, you are to speak when spoken to. Now put you hands behind your backs, stand up straight, and spread your legs a bit as well. I want to get a good look at all of you." Hera's voice gave no hint of emotion regarding what she had just done, even as the guard that had been standing across from the pirate girl gathered her up and took her out of the room.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
If Hilda's eyes got any wider they would explode! She quickly stood up straight, put her hands behind her back and spread her legs. She stood completely still and at attention, not wanting to suffer that same fate...though it was satisfying by proxy. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The rest of the slaves followed Hilda's example, standing at attention as they had been told. Hera made her way down the line, taking in the sight of the slaves again, now that they were uncovered. She paused when she got to Hilda, her gaze lingering on her extra-large male endowments for a moment, before she looked up to her. "I was told that you posses both sets of genitals, is that true?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"yes ma'am. Penis, testicles and a full functional vagina and womb. I also lactate normally all day every day" She would show her, but is still too terrified to try and move from her at attention pose.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hera stared at her for a few moments before returning to her spot in front of the group. "As I said, you are all the property of the royal household now. Your lives are no longer your own, you serve at the whim of your owners. You will either learn to accept your new lives, or you will perish."A trio of guards entered the room, and Hera motioned to the three other people next to Hilda. "Take them to their trainers," she commanded. The others were lead out of the room, leaving Hilda alone with Hera and her four guards. She suddenly found herself the center of attention.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hila Swallows thickly, quickly figuring out that this powerful woman in front of her will be her trainer for some time to come. She says a mental prayer for her body to try and endure what is about to happen while she stays completely still.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, Hildegard, you have bought as the personal property of Prince Seth, and Princess Corra. And lucky you, you have not been assigned to work the fields or serve as a basic household servant. Instead, they've chosen to put you to work as a comfort slave. Do you know what that means?" she asked walking up to stand directly in front of Hilda.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No exactly ma'am but I have some guesses." she keeps her posture straight and proper.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"It means that your body is now the tool of your trade." Hera reached up and grasped one of Hilda's breasts, and gave it a firm squeeze. "You will use it to comfort whoever you are told to, be it a member of the royal family, or someone else they care to give you to. Here it is considered polite to provide guests with comfort slaves when they ask for them, so there will likely be plenty of work for you to do." Hera paused for a moment to let her words sink in. "Any questions?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda;'s breast began to slowly leak milk have being grabbed so roughly. "n-no ma'am. no questions."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Good, I like fast learners," Hera manages a small smile at that. "Now then, you are familiar with coitus are you not?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I have...never had vaginal sex before ma'am. I have used my cock many times and my breasts many times. But never my pussy."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, your in luck. The price ordered that you not be penetrated until you are brought before him. How many girls can claim they lost their virginity to royalty?" The sarcasm was thick in Hera's words. "That being said, we certainly can't send you up to him without making sure that you are properly versed in the art of giving pleasure. So, for the next few weeks, you are going to be trained in the sensual arts. As long as you pay attention, and do as you are instructed, you'll likely find yourself living a life that most slaves, and commoners, would envy. But, if you are unruly, or disobey even the smallest order, you will be whipped, forced to perform whatever action you were ordered to do, and then whipped again for good measure. And, if your behavior does not improve, you will be given to the titan serpents that you offworlders seem so keen on stealing. Is that clear?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda takes a deep breath. Hera certainly wasn't kidding around it would seem. Being fed to a titan serpent was not the way she wanted to go out. She nods at Hera. "Yes ma'am, crystal clear."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Good, I do not like to repeat myself." said Hera. "First things first then, let's see if you know your way around a set of genitals. Use your mouth to bring these four guards to climax." At her words the two men and women standing on the other side of the room unfastened their pants, and let them fall around their ankles before stepping out of them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda nodded and approached the first male guard. 'Oral...ok, I can do this. I have blown a few cocks in my life, this won't be all that different. Remember, sucking cock is better than being eaten by titan serpents.' With her mental encouragement out of the way she gets to her hands and knees, the  only way she is low enough to reach, and begins licking at the guards balls and shaft to get him to full mast. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Now that she was close enough to get a good look, Hilda found that, while his testicles looked like those of a human, save for the fine scales covering them, his penis was that of a snake; a smooth pink eight inch shaft lacking glans, that emerged from a slit just above his balls.