Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widen and she quickly shakes her head "Oh.... no no no no. That would be horribly rude to sir Achelous if I just left like that. Don't worry, I will be just fine." She reaches out and grabs her cup, taking a much needed drink. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Why, Hilda, are you disobeying my instructions?" asked Eros, a look of faux shock crossing his face.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The truth is... she didn't want to leave those lovely feet caressing her cock and balls so gently. With a defeated sigh she shook her head "No my lord." She got up from her chair, her huge erection on full display as she turned to go to the bathroom and freshen up.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Achelous' jaw nearly hit the table as Hilda stood up, and he watched in utter silence as she walked out of the room.

Hilda had just entered the bathroom when she heard the door open again. Turning around, she saw Freya standing there with a wicked grin on her face. "Are you enjoying all of this?" she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"you mean the foot job my lady? Because yes... I really did. Having such lovely service under the table was great. As for having too get up and leave such service... no... no really my lady." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I'm sorry, but it just wouldn't do to have you make a mess on the floor in the middle of dinner. Besides, we wanted Achelous to see you fully erect, and from the looks of things, he enjoyed the show. Now why don't we do something about that?" she said, pointing at Hilda's member.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, yes please my lady... I fear I have reached the point of 'painfully erect' by now... Should I simply use my hand or do I have the pleasure of servicing you at the same time?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes my lady." She moves over and stands in front of the tub, cock bouncing with every step.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya slowly walked up behind Hilda and wrapped her arm around her, clutching the very base of her cock. Slowly her petite hand slid up the enormous shaft, to the flared head, and back down before repeating the motion; picking up speed with each stroke. Meanwhile her tail coiled around Hilda's other side to wrap around her swollen balls, locking them in a warm embrace. Finally, Hilda gasped as she felt the rings in her labia being plucked like a harp.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans happily at the combo of sensations and gives her hips a light thrust forward into Freya's hands "Oh! My lady! That feels amazing! But don't you want any service in return?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'll be taking my pleasure with Tamara tonight, don't you worry. For now, we need to get you flaccid  again so that poor Achelous can get his jaw off the floor." As she spoke, Freya grabbed Hilda's hands and placed them on her own cock. "Now stroke yourself while I tend to your womanhood," she commanded. Kneeling behind Hilda, Freya laced her fingers through the golden rings adorning Hilda's lower lips and pulled them apart, spreading Hilda wide open, before plunging her tongue in to lap furiously at her inner folds.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda squealed and pumped her own cock as fast as she could while her pussy was eaten out from behind. She continued to buck her hips into her own hands, eager for release as thick honey pre cum began to pour form her tip. "Mmm... already feeling close... still sensitive from before!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Come on, we don't want to keep our guest waiting, do we," said Freya, as her tail released its grip on her balls. Hilda's breath caught in her throat as something long and stiff wriggled into her anus to poke at her prostate.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
That was the final straw. With a wail she thrust her hips forward and began filling the tub with her thick honey cum, getting it to nearly over flow before she finally runs out, for now, and steps back to breath "That... was... exactly what I needed my lady." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Gracious, I'll have to try pressing that button more often," said Freya, looking at the filled tub in amazement. "Come now, lets get cleaned off before they send someone else in to look for us." Freya quickly walked over to the wash basin and began washing her hands and tail.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda wiped off her cock and washes her hands. "My lady... I am curious to ask... while I personally enjoy my sweet honey cum... I am wondering... does it please you? Or would you prefer something a bit more robust?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Did Tamara ask you turn your cum back to normal?" Freya asked. "I told her not to pester you about it, whether or not it gets changed is entirely up my brother anyway, I'll have to give her a nice spanking later," she said, with a playful smile.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shook her head "No my lady! She didn't pester me about it. She brought it up once and I have just been thinking about it. I mean... wouldn't it make things more on the rough sigh to have huge globs of thick... smelly virile cum rather than sweet tasty honey cum?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
It might make for a nice change of pace if we ever get tired of honey," agreed Freya, opening the door to the main living area, and giving Hilda a firm slap on the rear to get her going. "But, for now, concentrate on pleasing Achelous. If he doesn't get some form relief while he's here, Eros and I are going to be very cross with you."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeaks and hustles out the door "Of course my lady, I will try to please him as he sees fit... hopefully I can revive his sexual needs one again." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Out in the main hall, they found that the others had once more retired to the living room. Although this time Achelous had decided to sit in one of the large easy chairs. He and Eros were talking, while Tamara waited for her princess on the sofa.

"Ah, there you two are," called Eros. "I was beginning to worry that I would have to send a search party."

"Oh, don't be so dramatic, brother," replied Freya, as she took her spot beside Tamara on the sofa. Wrapping her arm around the ausur's shoulders, she pulled her close and began casually groping her breast.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda saw that Achelous was playing hard to get now... sitting in his own chair... but she can play this little game. She moved around behind the chair and leaned her front over the back, her large breasts coming down and to the sides of his head as her arms move down to rub at his shoulders. "Might I offer you breast pillows sir?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I-I-I," stuttered Achelous, as Hilda's breasts came down around him. "T-That won't be necessary," he said.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Are you sure sir? You seem rather tense. How about a shoulder massage? I have been trained to give those out as well." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, just let her, Achelous," said Freya.

"She's been looking forward to this all night," added Eros.

Achelous closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "Fine," he said.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Excellent!" she lifts his head forward and puts her breasts under him so they serve as the worlds softest and warmest pillow. She then sets her hands about his shoulders, remembering her training and easing the stiffness from his body. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Achelous tries to keep the conversation going with Eros and Freya, but it quickly becomes apparent  that all the stiffness Hilda is working out of his shoulders is going strait to his nethers. It's very faint, but she can see him beginning to pitch a tent in his pants.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles as she sees the fruits of her labor all paying off and eventually stops her working hands. "Is there anything else I can do for you sir?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, no, that's fine for now," he replied, with the same stutter that had been creeping into his speech since he first arrived.