Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I look forward to it my lord. Business before pleasure though, much to everyone's disappointment." She smiles and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros took her by the hand and lead her out into the main living room. Freya and Tamara were already there, lounging on a couch together, in front of the large brazier which had been lit for the evening. Like Hilda, Tamara was completely naked. She leaned against the backrest of the sofa while Freya leaned back into her, using her as a living pillow. Much like her brother, Freya was dressed in elegant eveningwear, rather than anything formal. Eros took a seat in one of the many chairs, just as a knock rang out through the living room.

"Ah, that must be Achelous. Hilda, do go and greet him," said Eros.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"At once my lord." She moves over to the door and opens it with a warming smile. "Welcome honored guest." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Standing at the door was a young histaran man, Hilda would put him somewhere in his mid twenties. His hair was long and black, typical of his race, and tied up in a topknot. His scales were a bright leaf green, and he was dressed in the brightly colored robes that Hilda had learned represented someone fairly well off. His robes were mostly a beep blue with silver trim. His eyes widened considerably as he looked Hilda up and down taking in her naked figure. "Let me guess... you must belong to Eros?" he asked,

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Indeed I am sir. Would you be Achelous? We have been eagerly awaiting your arrival." She says while stepping aside to let him in. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Achelous, don't just stand at the door, get in here," Eros called. He and Freya both stood and moved over to embrace Achelous as he made his way into the livingroom proper; clearly, the three of them were quite close.

"It's been too long since your last visit," commented Freya, with a smile as she sat back down with Tamara.

"Indeed," said Eros, sitting back down in his chair. He motioned for Achelous to take a seat on the sofa next to him before turning to Hilda. "Hilda, be a dear and fetch some refreshments for our guest, would you?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda bowed slightly. "Of course my lord. I will return shortly." She walks out of the room and head for the kitchen to get some drinks. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda found Jenny in the kitchen, preparing dinner. Looking up, her eyes widened as she saw Hilda enter the room naked. "Nice evening attire," she said, cocking an eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Long story, I am supposed to bring out the lust in their guest. Can I get some drinks to serve them please? Something nice... they seem to be very fond of this man." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I would think so. They've known him since they were six," she explained, handing Hilda a pitched and a tray with several glasses on it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I didn't know that... anyway, thanks for the drinks." She turns and heads back to the guests, drinks in hand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda entered the living room to find that the prince and princess were eagerly chatting away with Achelous. They spoke in their own language, so she couldn't follow the conversation, but it was clear that the three really did know each other quite intimately. Tamara seemed to be playing the role of house-pet, laying on the sofa with her head resting in Freya's lap as the princess slowly pet her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She quietly entered the room and silently offered drinks so the didn't interrupt their conversation.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives Tamara a quick wink to try let her know that she remember her instructions. Once the drinks are done she sits next to Achelous so her hip is up against his and she rests a hand on his leg while gently leaning in his direction so he has full view of her breasts. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Achelous definitely notices, as his face suddenly turned a deeper shade of green. To Hilda's surprise, though, he seemed to be trying to scoot away from her. Though his position at the end of the sofa didn't leave him far to run.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives him a warm smile and slowly slides her hand up and down his leg, not letting him get away. She leans a bit more so her breasts is pushed up against him and she can't help it as her cock stiffens every so slightly. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Come now, Achelous, no need to be shy. Hilda is yours for the evening," said Eros, switching back to galactic common.

"Eros, you know that I'm married now," said Achelous.

"Oh, please, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the hospitality of your host," Eros replied, cheerily.

"And besides, she's been looking forward to meeting you," added Freya.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda moved her hand up so it was now on his thigh, very close to his crotch. "I really have been sir. A good friend of my lord Eros is a guest I simply must attend to myself." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Indeed," said Eros. "Speaking of which, Dinner should be ready. Hilda, why don't you show Achelous to his seat?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda nods and gets up. "Please, follow me sir." She gives him another smile and starts walking to the dinning room, her hips swaying back and forth hypnotically. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
They all walked to the dining room, and Hilda could swear that she could feel Achelous' eyes on her ass as they went. They sat at the large table, Eros at the head with Freya and Tamara on his right, and Achelous on his left. At Eros' bidding, Hilda took the seat next to Achelous, and dinner was soon served. The three histarans went back to chatting in their own tongue, leaving Hilda and Tamara to enjoy their meal. As she was enjoying the rich food, Hilda suddenly felt something rubbing against her cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stuttered just a bit as she felt something brushing against her cock and as stealthily as she could, she looked down to see what was going on.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
To her surprise, a dainty foot was rubbing up and down the length of her dick, pausing now and then to tickle the tip with its big toe. Looking up, Hilda saw Tamara smiling at her as she ate.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A light shudder went down her spin as Tamara's foot rubbed her cock. To try and hide it, she scoots her chair forward so he crotch is under the table... though this gives Tamara even better access at her cock. She eats normally and tries not to draw attention to herself as her cock rapidly gets hard. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara continued to stroke Hilda's cock with her feet, clearly enjoying the occasional gasp that escaped her.

"Is something wrong, Hilda? You look a bit flushed." Hilda looked up to see Freya looking at her with a smile on her face, and Hilda suddenly felt another foot upon her genitals. This one was slowly caressing the underside of her four balls as they hung over the edge of her seat. With both of Tamara's feet upon her cock, that didn't leave a whole lot of guesses as to who the other foot belonged to.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The smallest shine comes from her throat as she spreads her legs a bit to give more room for the feet molesting her genitals. "N-no my lady. There is no problem. Just... bit my cheek is all and that must have made them rosey up a bit is all." She gives the best smile that she can while her cock and balls are assaulted by teasing feet... thick honey pre cum leaking from the tip. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Hilda was fondled, Achelous' eyes remained glued to her. More specifically, to her heaving chest as her breathing picked up. Her agitated state was not lost to Eros either, and he smiled as he glanced between her and Freya. "So, tell me, Hilda, what did you do all day while we were away?" he asked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Haha! Unta! Wrong universe man!) 

It was getting harder and harder to keep up this facade... though she was certain it was obvious what was happening at this point. "I... spent time with Tamara. We were relaxing in your room for some time... then we went and got in a good work out before bathing and getting ready for this meeting with sir Achelous." Her cheeks are even redder now, the feet on her genitals driving her wild with teasing.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Knew it was going to happen sooner or later.]

"Well, it certainly seems to have taken a toll on you, you look downright winded. Why don't you go freshen up real quick, before you overheat?" said Eros, his grin widening.