Hi I'm Upcast Drake the Programming Simian

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm starting on Misty's female Zil pregnancy and remastered vanilla fuck scene. It looks great from what I've read.

Sweet, looking forward to it!

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Finished, should be live with the next patch.

To knock one up do any scene where you cum inside them. Only one can be pregnant at any given time. Once one has been pregnant for 80 days, you can encounter them where you would normally encounter Zil. If you interacted with the pregnant Zil, once she's 235-245 days along you will get the birth scene upon entering the Mhenga'n jungle. She always has 2 kids, each being male or female. The kids are only added to the nursery if you witness the birth scene. If you don't witness the birth scene after 245 days, the Zil silently gives birth in the background and you can knock up another.

Last edited:

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
What about other forms of cold protection?
i made it specify the heatbelt cause that makes a heat area around you and gwen is on top of you. If other things provide heat in that fashion they should be included, but if its just like warm clothing it wouldnt make as much sense cause she'd freeze since shes pulling off her clothes.

mart100

Nov 28, 2015
Upcast, I just wanted to say thank you so much for putting the things in the game that I like, when no one else seems interested to. If I could request anything, it would be an item/pill that chops days off pregnancies if taken or given. The time changing cheat works, but is a bit silly longterm.

braincoral

Jul 27, 2017
Upcast, I just wanted to say thank you so much for putting the things in the game that I like, when no one else seems interested to. If I could request anything, it would be an item/pill that chops days off pregnancies if taken or given. The time changing cheat works, but is a bit silly longterm.
There's always the nursery apartment. You can see exactly how long you have left in a pregnancy and skip certain amounts of time. It still passes time in game, but it works considering there aren't really any actual time constraints in the game beyond certain events.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
cough 88mph cheat was added specifically by Drake for just such a thing. Still pass time in game, but you don't have to play those days.

Reactions: Freed85

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Just a quick question: does the 88mph cheat require a certain something else to be done? I've done the cheat, and it only moved me forward a minute. Did it ten times, time advanced 10 minutes. I was hoping for hours, perhaps even days...

moobere

May 19, 2017
Just a quick question: does the 88mph cheat require a certain something else to be done? I've done the cheat, and it only moved me forward a minute. Did it ten times, time advanced 10 minutes. I was hoping for hours, perhaps even days...
I belive its multiple buttons minutes hours days i think?

braincoral

Jul 27, 2017
You should be able to choose. This is what it looks like, just input the amount of time and click the right button.
7aDmZRi.png

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Eh? I've never seen the above screen. It doesn't show up when I type in the cheat. Or at least, it hasn't yet. Do I need to activate Silly Mode or something?
No, pretty sure that's the general menu of the cheat's screen. I got the same thing and I wasn't on silly mode.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ah!! Here's a thought: does the miles per hour part need to be all caps? I've been doing it in lower case... Although looking at the cheat list on the wiki, it shows as 88mph. I've tried it again, just as it is. Here are the screenies I took of my process and the end result.

V-Ko1.jpg

Input.jpg

I hit enter, and it went back to the blank input spot. Then I clicked 'Back'. You'll notice my time stamp jumped forward by only one minute.

Result.jpg

So I dunno if it's me, or something that needs doing/downloading. Any help would be appreciated.

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
Wait, what?

Your not supposted to enter it into the droid!

Just leave the building and type the cheat on your keyboard.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Derp! That would explain things. The cheats page goes as thus:

The game has various cheat codes that can be inputted by the player. This can be done in two ways:

• By using a keyboard and directly typing the message at any time while playing the game.
  • By accessing a text input box (such as using V-KO's CustomInput option) and inserting and submitting the code there. The input box is limited in what cheats it can activate however (so not all cheat codes are compatible with it), and is primarily there for users who use virtual, screen-prompted keyboards.
The first point must have totally by-passed my understanding. :oops: It was my impression that you had to always to see V-Ko and do the cheats with her. Thanks for clearing that up.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Finished, should be live with the next patch.

To knock one up do any scene where you cum inside them. Only one can be pregnant at any given time. Once one has been pregnant for 80 days, you can encounter them where you would normally encounter Zil. If you interacted with the pregnant Zil, once she's 235-245 days along you will get the birth scene upon entering the Mhenga'n jungle. She always has 2 kids, each being male or female. The kids are only added to the nursery if you witness the birth scene. If you don't witness the birth scene after 245 days, the Zil silently gives birth in the background and you can knock up another.

So is that 80 +235 days or 80 +155 days = 235 days?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
80 + 155 I think.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Finished Federation Quest! :toot: Should be in a public build soonish.

It clocks in at 6,724 lines of code and has 7 possible endings (altho a couple of them are pretty much the same). Don't wanna give too many details so you guys can discover them for yourselves. My only concern right now is the combat balance. It's supposed to be for level 8 PCs but some parts may be too easy/hard (although it's possible to finish the quest only winning 1 fight).

Probably the coolest ending is gated behind the PC having a capital ship so no one will even get to see it for awhile. :negativeman:

3 for Mengha
1 for Vesperia
1 she just leaves
1 you capture her

What's the 7th?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
3 for Mengha
1 for Vesperia
1 she just leaves
1 you capture her

What's the 7th?
Defeated Queen, captured
Defeated Queen, let go
Rebels leave and agree to stop attacking
Rebels leave and plan to hook up with Kuitan
Rebels leave with Kara taking them to Mhenga
Rebels leave with PC pledging to take them to Mhenga
Rebels leave with PC paying for them to be taken to Mhenga

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Defeated Queen, captured
Defeated Queen, let go
Rebels leave and agree to stop attacking
Rebels leave and plan to hook up with Kuitan
Rebels leave with Kara taking them to Mhenga
Rebels leave with PC pledging to take them to Mhenga
Rebels leave with PC paying for them to be taken to Mhenga

There's no option to let the Queen go after you defeat her.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Since there's been not many updates from me recently I figured I'd share why (for those of you who don't frequent Discord, at least).

I've been working on a CoC2 engine. It's written in JavaScript so it can be played natively in-browser on (just about) any device. It's still in development so there's a lot of stuff that's missing engine-wise, and it's even further in development content-wise, but you can play what's there here http://upcastdrake.orionhub.org:8000/index.html.

In TiTS news, I'll be starting Fisianna's first Xpack soonish.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
omg coc2 yes im really looking forward to that >x3 and id likly play that more then tits as well im a huge fantasy fan <3