Hi I'm Upcast Drake the Programming Simian

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Just in case, you might want to affirm those numbers with Savin. Talks a while ago indicated that while maybe not as perfectly easy as full leithans, halfs would have a relatively easy chance.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Just in case, you might want to affirm those numbers with Savin. Talks a while ago indicated that while maybe not as perfectly easy as full leithans, halfs would have a relatively easy chance.
Me and Wsan decided we wanted to leave the chance low so if someone really wants to do it they can, but that it should still leave you the opportunity to do the fertility mini-quest since it has a lot of content to it.

Reactions: Freed85

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Finished el Chupacabro encounter. It happens when you sleep on your ship around Halloween with Cured Reaha as crew. No off-season silly mode proc (per Fen) and can only occur once per year.

He's level 4 but I've never coded combat before now so idk if the difficulty is where it should be for a lvl 4 miniboss.

Also if you're disarmed on New Texas and sleep in your ship it can still proc so good luck lol.

Last edited:

mart100

Nov 28, 2015
Fantastic work Upcast! Thank you so much! This area of the game has been severely, shockingly lacking. Also, the time cheat is greatly appreciated, as waiting 250 days is crazy compared to CoC's 2 weeks.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Hey good news guys, I now have access to the private git repository so I can fix my own bugs and merge all the stuff I code myself! Now I don't have to bother people and wait, so win-win for everyone I think.

Also I'm nearly finished with the nursery kiddo Halloween interactions so look forward to that tomorrow.
Whatnow interactions?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I just finished up the Hween nursery kiddo interactions, fixed the bug with the Sam kids button not working, and fixed a bug where after loading all the Gast Preg emails would say Tam-Tam in the subject no matter who they were about.

Each bullet point is the requirements for 1 particular scene, if you meet any of these the event should proc:
  • Zheniya is at the nursery
  • Have Milodan pups
  • Have CuntSnake kid AND at least 1 other kid
  • Have Sera kids
  • Have 2+ Rahn kids
  • Have Bothrioc Kids OR Have Water Princesses
  • Yammi has been recruited AND have any kids
  • Have Briha kids

I think I'm going to try to knock out @Night Trap 's Succucow submission next. I can't guarantee it'll be in a public patch tomorrow but fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
I coded the PC impregnating Ilaria the modded bunny baker on the Res Deck today. There's basically no nursery interactions, just a little message when you go to the computer, although there's a few variations with her while she's pregnant.
How do you know when she is pregnant?

DRayElliott

Jun 11, 2017
I dropped her due to reasons.

Who was she, and why'd you drop her?
Finished Gastigoth Pregnancy for Sam, Tam-Tam, and Khorgan. Very limited nursery stuff for Tam-Tam and Khorgan, and a smidge more for Sam. I decided to commission Night Trap for a bit more stuff for Tam-Tam and Khorgan, but that's for future content. I suspect Sam nursery expansions to come with her recruitment Xpack that Night Trap is working on, altho you'd have to ask him to be sure.

The Time Cheat I coded also works well to skip time for this, although not 100%. The 1st trimester email you receive for each pregnancy has some response options, and if you time skip past them to after the 2nd trimester one is sent there will be 2 whole words missing dependent on your response to the 1st email, nothing significant or game-breaking though.

Preg busts (that trigger a little after the 1st trimester) for the 3 are also working, as well as small variations for the sex scenes dependent on how pregnant they all are!

1,358 lines of code across 21 files to add 11 pages of content :negativeman:

It was fun, though. Haven't decided what I'm working on next quite yet.

Just some numbers for when people inevitably ask:
  • Khorgan: 150 day pregnancy, max 2 kids/preg
  • Tam-Tam: 240 day pregnancy, max 3 kids/preg
  • Sam: 180 day pregnancy, max 6 kids/preg
I took the pregnancy length and max kids numbers from the codex and asking Savin. The number of kids is basically determined by the PC's virility. I hand tailored some algorithms for them. The most difficult one of all virility-wise is giving Khorgan twins (altho there is a chance component to them all, you could have 1000000% virility and not get twins). There's no special content for lots of kids, just a few of the blurbs in the nursery are slightly different to match.

Is there a reason you didn't do preg stuff for Kaska? Also, is there at some point going to be the option for getting Khorgan or any of the others on your crew as well? I want my spess orc waifu. ;)

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Who was she, and why'd you drop her?
Willow is a subby demon-girl set to work at The Freezer on Uveto. I ran into many difficulties while coding it because quite frankly it just didn't make sense, like it needed transitions between scenes that just didn't exist.

Is there a reason you didn't do preg stuff for Kaska? Also, is there at some point going to be the option for getting Khorgan or any of the others on your crew as well? I want my spess orc waifu. ;)
The original doc only included Khorgan and Tam-Tam actually. I got approval from Savin to go ahead and add Sam, and the person who wrote her Gastigoth content and is working on her Xpack was nice enough to write some nursery blurbs too. I asked about Kaska too, and Fen said something like "Her wombs not for rent", so I just said OK works for me. However, in the comments on the blog post recently he said it's cause there aren't any scenes that support it and he doesn't want to write em. BUT there actually is a scene where you cum inside her, so I guess if any writer feels up to adding some pregnant variants to her scenes and a couple small nursery blurbs it could happen. Would still have to get Fen's final approval though.

Getting the prisoners out has been talked about, although the only thing committed to right now is for Sam, which @Night Trap is taking care of.

DRayElliott

Jun 11, 2017
I see. I can understand why getting the others out of jail might not happen anytime soon. If you think about it though, what she's said about how Thraggen society works, the prisoner who you'd need to worry the least about doing something criminal would be Khorgan, who she sees as being superior to her, so she'd probably refrain from her usual activities if you commanded her not to, whereas Sam might be less trustworthy in that respect. Also, kinda sucks about Willow, she sounds like she'd have been fun.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I saw the thread for willow a few times, but I never checked it out because I associate the name with a modded companion for one of the fallout games and all I can remember about it was it was shit.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I see. I can understand why getting the others out of jail might not happen anytime soon. If you think about it though, what she's said about how Thraggen society works, the prisoner who you'd need to worry the least about doing something criminal would be Khorgan, who she sees as being superior to her, so she'd probably refrain from her usual activities if you commanded her not to, whereas Sam might be less trustworthy in that respect. Also, kinda sucks about Willow, she sounds like she'd have been fun.
I'm not the one you have to convince ;)

Reactions: Freed85

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm diving in to the Red Myr Federation Quest by Savin. This is the biggest project I've ever done so it'll probably take a while.

That would be the Sellera one right? She did elude to using Steele to sniff out some rebels.

You're doing Fen's work! Good job mang.

Reactions: Upcast Drake