Harem, Dark RPG (VXA) game.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Is it now in the walkthroughs folder? The WT isn't in a standalone file anywhere, right? Needs entire DL?...

Thanks, BTW - it IS appreciated...

Ikatashi_Paku

Jan 31, 2016
Is it now in the walkthroughs folder? The WT isn't in a standalone file anywhere, right? Needs entire DL?...

Thanks, BTW - it IS appreciated...

I send it to Ker when i'm done via email so it should be in the next available release. Provided it's not lost somewhere in the e-mail or somehow erases itself, cause the later has happened a few times.

ker

Dec 11, 2015
Every month, I let my patrons determine a scene to add into the next months content. This months is a threesome, Terra and Donna have a big lead currently, 10 votes, but we've seen greater upsets already! If you want to influence what scenes you see in Harem, the poll closes today!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/development-poll-8347674
(Requires a $2+ pledge)

Beyond that, Work on 6m2 is going well. Over two hundred pages written already, 160 images created. All of events and follow up scenes along Terra's arc have been written and imaged.

Hiro has created some additional content for Rachel, including a different type of scene than we've seen before! As well as a few follow-ups and the start of a questline involving the strange Eldari.

T51b has been working on the Samantha arc. The early bits need to be completely rewritten to involve Noemi's investigation. Not sure how much of that content will get into 6m2, it'll probably be spread out between 6m2 and 6m3.

Having finished up my work with Terra, I'm trying to take care of some additional scene materiel. It's past time to add Laura/Laurent into the Harem, Jessica earned herself a night for her own fantasies, and Angelica might have gotten herself into trouble during 6m2 and requires a 'talking' too.

I doubt if I'll get through all that before we need to move onto testing, but if I get some extra time there's a opposite route scene planned for both Isabella and Eleanor, Sarah's earned herself her own reward, and Phoebe still has to show you what she's learned in Corsix! These will probably be 6m3 content though.

And some teaser images from the 6m1 content. That will be avaible for free to the public next month, but if you want to play it now, any pledge of $5 or more will get you immediate access!
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450

6m1 t6.JPG 6m1 t10.JPG

ker

Dec 11, 2015
Harem c6m2 Preliminary notes

Content additions
-The quest to recover Terra is completed, ending with a dramatic invasion of your enemies stronghold. Path includes 3 scenes (Betsy, Melony, and Danielle/Teresa) before finally getting Terra back into your harem.
-2x scenes per route to ‘help’ Terra back into her place.
-A scene set rewarding Jessica for her help in the Temple Mons. Will either involve you and Donnie/Tomas or Kathleen, depending on if you kept the other man in your party.
-Additional sequence to move Rachel into your base. With a fairly unique scene at the end.
-A sidequest to introduce the player to the mysterious Eldari species and another to clean up the mess from the invasion and make Denai safe (for you).
-In progress: A scene with Donna and Terra, as my patrons voted for!
-213 pages currently written, estimate another 50 still to go into 6m2
-209 images created, another 40 or so to go.
-13 new scenes added to the game already, 2 more in game and 2 bonus scenes planned
Unfortunately the Samantha/Cecilia/Noemi arc has proven to be more complicated than expected and will be pushed back into 6m3.

Release: Early May

ker

Dec 11, 2015
After a few long days of coding, I've been able to get Harem c6m2 stable enough to start beta testing. The resolution to Terra's sequence has been fully coded and imaged on both routes, and I'm quite happy with the way that everything worked out. While my testers (and a huge thanks to them) are finding the bugs I didn't spot in alpha, I'm going to add a few more scenes into the game. Continue Cecilia's non-canon arc, finally turn Laurent into Laura for good, and reward Jessica for her actions.

The Jessica scene has turned out rather fun to write. If you kept Donnie/Tomas they'll be used in her scene, but if you sent them away, the scene had to be rewritten to use another member of your harem. And it turned out.. interesting.. to say the least!

Still can't commit to anything beyond an 'Early May' release for 6m2, but thins are moving along nicely!

6m2 t1.png

Ikatashi_Paku

Jan 31, 2016
OK. So I'm getting geared up to update my walkthrough ASAP but I would like to state that motivation is actually pretty low for me right now so it will likely take longer than I would like/ told ker but it will get done. I'm borrowing a copy of Halo 5 from a friend as I've yet to play it and I would be getting to that so It can be returned sooner rather than later. Please know that Ker is a nice person and sends me the Betas to get the updates out sooner but I originally started this as a pet project for myself, after writing one for an old GBA game (that i never posted) and one for V1 Harem while I thought is was taking time for the next update to the game before discovering the V2 blog, between releases of the public release.

While I do appreciate that here are people that like my writing method the ways I have to keep myself entertained when not doing something else to do are a big factors for when I get my walkthrough updated.
I thank you all for your understanding and, to a lesser extent, possible trolls to this post.

Ikatashi_Paku

Jan 31, 2016
Ok so the walkthrough wasn't as late as I thought it would be. Only 2 days late. So that's done for a bit so I need to wait for the next release to continue writing or I get really board. If anyone has a suggestions on how to fix that via another game to play I wouldn't mind it.

ker

Dec 11, 2015
Harem c6m2 is ready for release to our patrons! This is a larger than usual release for us, featuring 18 new scenes, nearly 300 pages of content and over 300 new images! Especially large considering that t51b’s schooling went mad which left the vast majority of content on my shoulders. But it got done, and I hope you all enjoy it!

Harem c6m2 finally puts Terra back into your harem, after what seems like months of her missing. The main plot is entirely moving through her in chapter 6, and you finally start to learn some of what’s really going on in this strange land. And of course, bed just about every woman you meet on the way! Hiro has also worked on a few sidequests, helping to clean up some of the pieces leftover after the big fight and starting to introduce the mysterious Eldari into the story.

I’m also trying to improve the gameplay content, or at least let you all select your own challenge. In the systems menu you’ll find a slider called difficulty. Increase it and the enemies level increases, giving you a truer RPG experience if you wish. Decrease it if you’re just in for the erotica! No penalty for lower difficulty, this is all just ‘play as you want’ design.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/10592080 (Requires $5+ Pledge)
6m2 t3.JPG 6m2 t4.JPG
c6m2.0
Content additions
-The quest to recover Terra is completed, ending with a dramatic invasion of your enemies stronghold. Path includes 3 scenes (Betsy, Melony, and Danielle/Teresa) before finally getting Terra back into your harem.
-A scene set rewarding Jessica for her help in the Temple Mons. Will either involve you and Donnie/Tomas or Kathleen, depending on if you kept the other man in your party.
-Additional sequence to move Rachel into your base. With a fairly unique scene at the end.
-A sidequest to introduce the player to the mysterious Eldari species and another to clean up the mess from the invasion and make Denai safe (for you).
-A scene with Donna and Terra, having some 'fun' while 'helping' Terra find her place in your harem again
-289 pages of new content
-311 images added
-18 new scenes added to the game and 2 bonus scenes
-Added in a difficultly slider under System to add/subtract levels from your enemies. Very much in beta state!

Bug Fixes
-Unbroke Kathleen's possession during combat in Denai
Retcon
-Added a bit of Teresa text pre and post Tentas to show her becoming more extreme

And with a new release being sent out to my patrons, the release they had been playing becomes the public release. Harem c6m1 starts with you just getting to your new allies base in the Denai province, under constant attack from the other side. You’ll need to find a way to not only survive, but recover Terra from their insidious/compassionate hands. In doing so, you start to get the first hints that not all is as it seems in this new land. In doing so, meet (and have sex with) quite a few new characters and find out more about the reclusive Tenta order.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FhcE83OTIzUTdrQUE

c6m1
Content additions
-The quest to recover begins! You'll have to rely on your new allies to get her back!
-Terra isn't the only slave taken from you in Corsix. Samantha, Cecilia and Rhea/Alena are in Denai and you will get one of them back during 6m1
-A chance to meet the strange Tenta order and learn more about them. Quite a bit more about their leader, Ulya.
-A new area means new slaves, and you get to start the questing to add Rachel into your harem!
-As my patrons voted for, there will be a new Jessica/Heather threesome scene
-An additional sidequest line to bring the fight to those hunting you.
-12 new scenes, 2 bonus scenes added
-262 new images
-315 new pages of text

Retcon
-Your second fight with Betsy and Melony occurs after you visit your base the first time.

Bug Fix
-You will stop getting notifications about the Fiona's Blood Lash quest after turning it in.

Reactions: Sayonara77

ker

Dec 11, 2015
First, a huge thank you to everyone supporting Harem! When I started making this so many years ago, it was a fun hobby for me. Last year, I thought maybe I'd get a few bucks here and there from fans by putting this on Patreon. Never thought that I could actually live off of making my own erotic game. But we just broke $3,000 in pledges today, and I just want to say thank you for all your support! And the women of Harem do as well, they'd just be fantasies in the back of my mind without your help!

Onto what we have planned for c6m3. The major push of c6m3 will be to get everyone in your harem back. Samantha, Noemi and Vanessa will be finished this month even if I have to work 15 hour days! I'm hoping to get Ariel, Cecilia and Diana as well, but that's bubble atm. There's also additional content planned for Angelica, Sarah, Eleanor, Isabella, and whoever you choose through the poll this month. We'll move Rachel a step closer and investigate more of the Eldari, but Rachel won't be finished until the end of chapter 6 and the Eldari until chapter 7.

Once again, a massive thank you to everyone whose supporting Harem!

3k!.png

ker

Dec 11, 2015
A short status update. Usually the development cycle for Harem starts about the 10th of each month, running for 3 weeks of development and then a week of testing before release about the 5th. Usually debug on the 6-7th, and then I get my weekend for the month from the 8th-10th before starting up again. Got the writing itch early this month and started work pretty much immediately, and we’re already up to 50 pages and about 20 images created already! So c6m2 should be a good sized released.

Something which should be interesting to all the old fans. c6m2 will also be the end of the old content. We’ve been doing about 60/40 new and old content working our way up to this point, but c6m3 will start to break into completely new territory. Things like the final submission of Cecilia, training in The King’s Pleasure and a great deal more will be new for everyone. A very exciting time!

And as always, if you want to play the new content immediately, I would love your support through Patreon. My patrons have already been playing c6m2 for a week now and the feedback has been very positive. If you want to help me create even more content, any pledge of $5 or more will get you instant access to c6m2 release, and there’s higher tiers which will unlock all the scenes or special bonus scenes!

And of course, a few teasers from the c6m2 content to get you all interested!

6m2 t10.JPG 6m2 t22.JPG

Last edited:

Ikatashi_Paku

Jan 31, 2016
Finally figured out how to get the on-screen keyboard to come on in Windows 10 so, no more missing "T" in any of my typing from now on. ^.^

ker

Dec 11, 2015
Every month I poll my patrons for the content they want to see in upcoming content. Which woman they want to see all of in upcoming content! This month, Noemi, Rhea/Alena, Samantha and Kathleen all made it to the final round of voting. Currently Noemi has a slight lead over most of the other women, and poor Kathleen is being left in the dust! But it's way too close to call it. If you're already my patron, make sure to take the time to cast your vote. If you aren't supporting Harem, any pledge of $2 or more will get you access to the poll.
May poll final.jpg

If you pledge $5 or more, you'll get instant access to the c6m2 release, and if you continue your support, you'll get access to all the new content as soon as it's ready!

Of course, more teasers from c6m2 to let you know what you're missing!

6m2 t24.JPG 6m2 t14.JPG

Finally figured out how to get the on-screen keyboard to come on in Windows 10 so, no more missing "T" in any of my typing from now on. ^.^

Excellenu... wait, I mean excellent!

Last edited:

ker

Dec 11, 2015
In an absolutely dominating finish, Noemi wins the c6m3 poll! After you find her again, you'll be spending some 'quality' time with her in the extra scene this month! Should push the scene count to 6m3 to about 15!

Noemi wins!.jpg

And of course, a few teasers from the c6m2 content for those who haven't been able to play it yet! It will go public in about two weeks, but if you want to play it right now go to my patreon page and support the development of Harem!
6m2 t20.JPG 6m2 t27.JPG

ker

Dec 11, 2015
Harem c6m3 will be great!… but late

As I’m trying to put everything together, I’m coming to realize how involved and complex the Noemi/Samantha/Cecilia and Vanessa arcs truly are. Both would have been enough on their own to be the centerpiece of a release but I am determined to get them both out to you in June! Work is going as fast as I can do it, but the release will likely be a few days later than usual.

My usual goal is to get the new release out by the 5th of every month, with the 10th as the latest ‘acceptable’ date to get the new content out. I think I’ll be able to release on or about the 10th, but there isn’t much of a chance to get it out by the 5th. So please be patient, the content will come, just a few days later than you all are used to. But I’m pretty sure you’ll find it to be worth the wait!

And as always, the public release is tied into the patreon release. When c6m3 is ready for my patrons, c6m2 will be released to the public. And from all the feedback I’ve gotten on c6m2 from my patrons, it is worth the wait as well!

And a few teasers from 6m2 to let you know what you’re waiting for!

6m2 t6.JPG 6m2 t11.JPG

ker

Dec 11, 2015
We just started the Harem c6m3 beta testing! A few days later that I'd prefer, but a few days before I was worried about. I'm still estimating a release around the 10th. And I'll have preliminary patch notes up on the first.

Woohoo! Now I get to work on a few commissioned scenes and Noemi's patron scene.

When the patron version gets updated to c6m3, the public version will get updated to c6m2. So let me show you a few last teasers from c6m2 before I start teasing you all with c6m3 images next month!

6m2 t16.JPG 6m2 t17.JPG

ker

Dec 11, 2015
The testing of Harem c6m3 is going well, and I’ve added 99% of the in-game content to it. Hopefully we’ll be able to release a few days before the 10th, so progress is going better than expected! With that, I can put out the preliminary patch notes to let you know what’s coming.

c6m3.0
Content additions
-Cecilia and Ariel have taken Samantha from you, and you sent Noemi after them. The entire time you were trying to recover Terra you have heard nothing from Noemi. Now a scrap of a clue gets to you, and it's time to track them all down!
-Vanessa risked her life to save your life in Senetra. You captured her assailant in c6m2, now it's time to save her from their cruel plan, and reward her for her bravery... by adding her to your harem!
-Angelica's disobedience when you were fighting Betsy or Melony must be punished! And it may take a few attempts to make it stick.
-Two new slaves added to your harem, and two future slaves introduced!
-Additional quests for both Rachel and the Eldari to move those further along.
-After you find Noemi, it's time to teach her an important lesson. And her motivation is a night with you!
-370 pages of new content added, est 30 more to go!
-350 new images, est 35 left to create!
-14 new scenes add to game, 2 non-canons to be created (Cecilia's NC is getting a double-long, but in 6m4. No content in 6m3 for that series)
Bug Fix
-Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in the Meeting Grove

If you aren’t a patron yet, this is the best time to support the development of Harem. Not only will you get to play c6m3 when it’s released, but you also get instant access to the c6m2 release with a $5 or greater pledge!

And a few teasers of the new content coming in c6m3!
6m3 t3.JPG 6m3 t5.JPG

ker

Dec 11, 2015
We’re almost there!

I’m releasing the first Release Candidate for c6m3 to testers today, sooner than I thought I’d be able to. A huge thanks to Way2cOol, Duane and ofersai who went well beyond expectations in testing this month to get 6m3 out as soon as possible, and to all my testers for their hard work this cycle! Hopefully release will be on the 8th, not the 10th like I was worried I’d be pushed back to.

The teasers in this post is from the non-canon scenes from Arden and Bigglack this month. The non-canon scenes are a series of commissioned and non-game scenes that I create for my most generous patrons. I understand that $25 a month is a lot to ask for, but I really try to go out of my way to reward such generosity.
If you feel like pledging that amount, you get access to 26 (28 as of the 8th) scenes that can only be seen by pledging at the Legate rank or higher.

6m3 nc4.JPG 6m3 nc5.JPG

The vote for Ariel’s outfit was very close, but it looks like Red Around Town won. That’s what she’ll be wearing around your base, but I’ll find a few excuses to have her ‘perform’ in the future! I’ve updated the CG packs with the new non-canon scenes (under bonus content) and here’s the final patch notes for what c6m3 will contain.

c6m3.0
Content additions
-Cecilia and Ariel have taken Samantha from you, and you sent Noemi after them. The entire time you were trying to recover Terra you have heard nothing from Noemi. Now a scrap of a clue gets to you, and it's time to track them all down!
-Vanessa risked her life to save your life in Senetra. You captured her assailant in c6m2, now it's time to save her from their cruel plan, and reward her for her bravery... by adding her to your harem!
-Angelica's disobedience when you were fighting Betsy or Melony must be punished! And it may take a few attempts to make it stick.
-After you find Noemi, it's time to teach her an important lesson. And her motivation is a night with you!
-407 pages of new content added
-402 new images
-14 new scenes add to game, 2 additional non-canon scenes (Cecilia's NC is getting a double-long, but in 6m4. No content in 6m3 in that series)

Bug Fix

ker

Dec 11, 2015
Harem c6m3 is ready for release to our patrons! This is a huge release, most releases shoot for 300 pages of content & 300 images, 6m3 breaks 400 on both! Which is fitting, as May was also my largest growth on Patreon ever! A huge thank you to each and every person who pledged their support to Harem. I hope that c6m3 is a fitting reward for your generous support!

Harem c6m3 starts with Terra back in your Harem. She was the most in danger (either actually in danger, or in danger of getting free) of all your missing slaves, but now that she’s back you can start looking for your other women. Samantha was taken as well, and Noemi followed her into Denai. You haven’t seen either woman since you left Corsix. Cecilia and Ariel have taken Samantha, and you know just the punishment for that. Being made a slave for your harem! And let’s not forget Vanessa, so brave and beautiful, missing since the attack in Senetra.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/11611534 (Requires $5+ Pledge)

21.JPG 15.JPG

c6m3.0
Content additions
-After you find Noemi, it's time to teach her an important lesson. And her motivation is your cock!
-402 new images
-14 new scenes add to game, 2 non-canon to be created (Cecilia's NC is getting a double-long, but in 6m4. No content in 6m3 in that series)

Bug Fix

And with the new release being sent out to my patrons, the release they had been playing becomes the public version. Harem c6m2 is the quest to put Terra back into your harem. Along the way, you’ll learn a great deal about what’s actually going on in this land. From the mysterious Tenta to the goal of the Namuhists, 6m2 is a huge plot release. And of course, you fuck just about every woman you’ve met in Denai to get it done!

I’m also trying to improve the content, or at least let you all select your own challenge. In the systems menu, you’ll find a slider called difficulty. Increase it and the enemies level increases, giving you a truer RPG experience if you wish. Decrease it if you’re just in for the erotica! No penalty for lower difficulty, this is all just ‘play as you want’ design.

Content additions
-The quest to recover Terra is completed, ending with a dramatic invasion of your enemies’ stronghold. Path includes 3 scenes (Betsy, Melony, and Danielle/Teresa) before finally getting Terra back into your harem.
-A scene with Donna and Terra, having some 'fun' while 'helping' Terra find her place in your harem again
-289 pages of new content
-311 images added
-18 new scenes added to the game and 2 bonus scenes
-Added in a difficultly slider under System to add/subtract levels from your enemies. Very much in beta state!

Bug Fixes
-Unbroke Kathleen's possession during combat in Denai

Retcon
-Added a bit of Teresa text pre and post Tentas to show her becoming more extreme

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Well Cecilia is an interesting character, the best one of all I must say, it's quite fresh that she can go against you and even take Samantha away from you, in fact having her generating problems is quite funny, even more it could be even better if she could get you some bad endings (mistress cecilia for example XD).

I have to say that the game has become quite good compared to the start... I never found funny that someone who enslaves people with his cock could be a good guy, for me it would have been more funny without that power... but well.

Well I hope that you continue to have success with your patreon and that one day the image quality increases.

ker

Dec 11, 2015
Blargh

Sorry for my relative silence for the last week or so. I think a combination of the goofy weather here and too many long days working on c6m3 wore me out. Picked up a nasty sinus infection that kept me out of the loop for a while, and prevented me from doing much but laying in bed and hurting whenever I tried to think much.

Feeling a touch better now, good enough to start writing as well, but lost nearly a week’s worth of dev time, which is about a third of the time I have for writing each month. There we definitely be a 6m4, but it will be a smaller release as a result of the lost time. t51b and Hiro should have a good amount of content for me to code and image, but my own contributions will be less as a result.

What my own goals are for 6m4:
Get Samantha back on her feet (done)
Make Cecilia your slave, truly this time. Might be a quest in it
Get a pair of scenes done for Rachel, possibly a dual set so I can use her next questline.
Do the Patreon poll scenes (currently Terra’s leading)
Do the Commissioned scenes
Add t51b’s and Hiro’s writing into the game.

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
will we be able to get fiona's maid?

not sure if able to buy bunny girl yet

was i supposed to get the id ring as equipment because i didn't i remember in an earlier build that i did

Last edited:

ker

Dec 11, 2015
The c6m4 poll is looking very close. Normally I move the top 3 women from the primary to the final, but Noemi and Samantha ended the primary being tied at 25 votes. So, they both move on, along with Terra and Donna. This will decide who gets a reward scene in c6m4, a chance for your women to get a special night with you to act out their own desires. The next round of voting is a speed round, it’s going to run from today to the end of day on the 25th!

Requires a $2+ pledge
c6m4 final!.png

In other news, I spent a few hours last night getting interviewed by Sigea from Lewdgamer. It’ll be a few days (at least) before the interview gets posted on their site, but it was a very fun experience. I haven’t have a formal interview for many years, even counting job interviews. More than a decade at least.

Finally, I’m alive! Not feeling 100%, but much better than I have for the last week or two. Was able to write about 20 pages of Cecilia’s submission in addition to the interview! Looking like it’s going to be an interesting sequence, with 3 different ways of making her join your harem.

I’m guessing c6m4 will be a few days later in July than normal, but despite my weeks of illness, it will definitely come out in July!

will we be able to get fiona's maid?

not sure if able to buy bunny girl yet

was i supposed to get the id ring as equipment because i didn't i remember in an earlier build that i did

Yes, Mary will be a slave sometime during chapter 6 on all paths.
No, the bunny girl isn't available yet. Not sure when on that one.
Yes, the id ring used to be an accessory but I removed it. Made it so you could equip Ralph with an accessory.

Ikatashi_Paku

Jan 31, 2016
I will be unavailable for about a week come this tuesday. My faternal grandfather isn't doing well and my immediatete family and I are going to texas to visit as much family there as we can.

ker

Dec 11, 2015
1 step forward, 3 steps back.

Sorry for the extended absence. Turns out that I was in the midpoint of getting sick, not the end of it. Spent too long waiting for myself to get better and let things get far more serious than they ever should have been. Ended up getting bounced back into the hospital with complications and then spent a week with the family recuperating. I’m back on my feet now, but nowhere near 100%. I will have to cancel the July release unfortunately.

My plans for the next few days is to try to get the 6m4 stuff on course for an August release. Sarah’s bit is still good to go, t51’s work on Fiona and Leona should be good for it as well. I hope to additional work done on Vanessa and Cecilia, as well as the patron poll for Noemi. As I get a better grasp of how much I can get done for August, I will let you know!

Thank you for the patience and well wishes during my illness. Sorry I went dark for so long, I will try to communicate better in the future.

3 steps back.jpg

Ikatashi_Paku

Jan 31, 2016
Glad your doing better. I got some decent leads on some employment options and I'm looking into them One of which is at the local golf course got my resume all snazzed up for quick scheming. I hope it won't be too long now before I have something to do that quickly passes time and can, oh I don't know actually proved some real support for myself like an actual adult.

ker

Dec 11, 2015
Things are coming! I'm back up to being able to put in 4+ hour days at least (which is less than usual) and there should be a August release of 6m4 to my patrons.

What I'm hoping to include with it:
Sarah's reward scenes (written, imaged, coded)
A scene set with Rachel (Written, imaged)
A scene set with Fiona (written)
An event with Leona
Noemi's poll scene
Commissioned scenes.
TL'DR - No quests, but a quite a few scenes!

Just keep in mind this is what i want to release, but I'm assuming that I don't take a step back again. I'm feeling much better and think I'm past the worst of it, but don't want to promise atm.

Assuming that I am past it, August will be a full month of development and you should see me back to my usual productive self for 6m5.

And as usual, once 6m4 goes out to the Patrons, 6m3 will be made available to the public! Here's a few teasers from the 6m3 content. If you don't want to wait, well you'll get instant access to it for a $5 pledge on Patreon and get 6m4 as soon as it's ready!

22.JPG 24.JPG

ker

Dec 11, 2015
We started beta testing Harem c6m4 yesterday, getting the kinks out of it. Well, beyond the sexual kinks, because Harem is full of them!

Harem c6m4 will be a shorter release (due to June/July illnesses) but there will be quite a bit happening in them. Sarah's earned a reward for helping you with Rachel, and Rachel owes you more than a quick kiss for helping her. Time to get both of those done! We're also going to re-open Corsix, having some more events for Leona and Fiona while we're there and opening up some areas we'll need for Cecilia/Rhea/Alena and Edrin in 6m5.

Harem c6m4 preliminary patch notes
c6m4
Content additions
-With all your slaves back in your possession, we can start to work on more sidequests and different areas. Corsix is being re-opened with new events involving Leona and captured Fiona
-Samanatha's back in your harem, but still stunned by her experience. You'll have to get her back onto her feet!
-Sarah's done so much for you in the past, time to make sure she knows how much she's appreciated.
-And you've done so much for Rachel, it's time for a greater reward than a quick kiss. Will she offer or will you demand?
-~100 pages already written, ~50 left to go before release
-112 new images, about 30 left to create
-6 new scenes added to the game, a few non-canon to be created

And of course, a few teasers for the c6m3 content which will become public when 6m4 comes out. If you don't want to wait, visit my Patreon. Any $5+ pledge will get you instant access to c6m3 and c6m4 when it is released!

6m3 t1.png 6m3 t4.png

ker

Dec 11, 2015
Harem c6m4 released!

I’m very happy to release Harem c6m4 to all my Patrons. The core of the chapter 6 main plot has been resolved, it’s now time to start going over these lands and seeing what there is to see. There’s a beautiful redhead trying to start her own business, and it’s time that you start getting up into her business. The enigmatic Leona is still in Corsix, and with Vanessa in your harem, it’s time to head back there. But we can’t ignore the women already in your harem. Sarah, Samantha, Vanessa, and Cecilia all deserve more attention than you’ve given them to date! Although for very different reasons…

https://www.patreon.com/posts/harem-c6m4-13748857 (Req $5+ pledge)

I do want to take a moment to thank everyone who kept on supporting me through my illness. I hadn’t missed a month for a year and a half of development, but there just wasn’t any way for me to get content out in July, and even August is smaller than I’d like. I’m about 98% back to my normal self and September’s release should be full sized. Thank you for your patience and support!

CG packs and polls will be updated by the 12th.

c6m4
Content additions
-With all your slaves back in your possession, we can start to work on more sidequests and different areas. Corsix is being re-opened with new events involving Leona.
-Samantha’s back in your harem, but still stunned by her experience. You'll have to get her back onto her feet!
-Sarah's done so much for you in the past, time to make sure she knows how much she's appreciated.
-And you've done so much for Rachel, it's time for a greater reward than a quick kiss. Will she offer or will you demand?
-Cecilia is in your dungeon, but still refuses to kneel. You'll have to figure out why... and how.
-115 pages already written, more to come!
-127 new images, more to come!
-4 new scenes added to the game, more to come
-Harem now has an auto-save. Every map transition and battle will auto-save into slot 101
-Working on better chapter assignments.

Retcon
-You sent Joan back to the Westlands before leaving Corsix, if she was your slave

And with the Patreon release of Harem c6m4, the previous version goes public. Harem c6m3 is now free to the public! With you saving/recapturing Terra at the end of c6m2, it’s time to turn your attention to your other missing women. Samantha, Noemi and Cecilia are all in Denai… somewhere. As is the brave Vanessa and the beautiful Ariel. It’s time to add them all to your harem!

c6m3
Content additions
-After you find Noemi, it's time to teach her an important lesson. And her motivation is your cock!
-402 new images
-14 new scenes add to game, 2 non-canon to be created (Cecilia's NC is getting a double-long, but in 6m4. No content in 6m3 in that series)

Bug Fix
-Quest Log should work again post-trial pre-Denai
-All of Sarah's skills should work with the Blade of Submission

ker

Dec 11, 2015
With Harem c6m4.2 released, I can move my attention 100% to the development of the next content addition. What I’m hoping that Harem c6m5 will include (roughly in order of likelihood)

-Vanessa and Marianna conversation, possibly with a follow up scene with Vanessa
-The next step in The King’s Pleasure sequence. You’ve gotten what you absolutely must have out of the elegant brothel, but a brothel full of beautiful courtesans is something that ‘Ralph’ cannot ignore. But will Selene be willing to let you do additional business after taking Ariel from you? Will you have a chance to see more of the beautiful young Alison?
-Additional content for Noemi and the winner of this month’s Patreon poll. While her reward didn’t make it into c6m4, Noemi definitely has more content coming.
-Additional content for both Fiona and Leona. I’ve been working with t51b and we think we’ve brainstormed a bit of content you all will love! And you might even get to capture Mary if you already own Fiona.
-The chance to capture Rhea on the dark path and Alena on the light. I have this plotted out, the question is how far I can get into that story in time.
-An additional scene for Rhea and Alena in their normal route.
-The breaking of Cecilia. I’m running into a writer’s block on this one. I have 3 different ways of making her your slave for good. One dark, one light, one neutral (for this game, neutral is still pretty nasty). The issue I’m running into is to give you all a choice as to how it happens. In path, they all work. Justifying the actions out of path is proving harder.
-If by some miracle I get through all the above, I’d love to move the Eldari plot along, stick it to Rachel again, spend some quality time with Phoebe, put Jessica up on stage at Earthly Desires, take a nice long … walk ...with Eleanor or Isabella. Ultimately, I have all kinds of great sick and dirty things for you all to do… but only so much time in day to get them written!

And of course, I want to hear your feedback. What did you enjoy, what do you really want to see us focus on, etc. The polls are great for specific q&a, but if you have more generalized feedback I always want to hear it. And a quick teaser of the c6m4 content if you’re not a patron yet!
6m4 t7.jpg 6m4 t8.jpg

ker

Dec 11, 2015
Every month I do a poll with my patrons, letting them influence the development of Harem. There’s usually big questions asked, right now it’s about who gets to be your second in command and which lands the next content addition should explore, and there’s almost always a monthly poll to see who gets a bonus scene. This month we’re focusing on some of the resource and minor slaves, giving them a bit of time in the spotlight. And it’s a close race between Yvone and Heather, only one vote separating them! Voting will be closed on the 26th, so if you haven’t taken the time to vote yet, do so now!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/development-poll-8347674 ($2+ pledge required to vote)

Also, if you’re feeling particularly generous, a pledge of $5 or more will get you instant access to the c6m4 content, with additional rewards at higher tiers. And access to c6m5 as soon as it’s released in September. I’ve decided that sending Vanessa to meet with Mariana without giving her some ‘confidence’ is just wrong, so she’ll be getting a scene in c6m5. Alison’s performance is all imaged and plotted, so you’ll get to see more of her than ever before. And Noemi’s earned herself a reward…

And of course, a teaser from c6m4 if you haven’t had a chance to play it yet!

6m4 t10.jpg 6m4 t12.jpg